13 blacks wounded at funeral.

Wonder if Colin Kapernick and Black Lives Matter will lose their shit with 13 unarmed Blacks being the victims of gun violence?

blacks murder 3000 blacks every year--that's 8 per DAY
THAT'S an alarming number. Or at least it SHOULD be, especially to those who think ALL white people are racist. I wonder what the annual average is for whites who murder blacks? I have a feeling that number would be MUCH smaller in comparison.
I TRIED to find a number for the annual average of the number of whites who murder blacks in the US. I tried several sites, nothing, nada, zilch. Not that surprising, however. Can someone please find this number? Thanks.
here's 2015
white on black 229
black on white 500
so, the rate of blacks murdering whites is much, much higher
....maybe go to FBI 2018 or so--but, they might not show that anymore because they might be too PC

blacks murder 3000 blacks every year--that's 8 per DAY
THAT'S an alarming number. Or at least it SHOULD be, especially to those who think ALL white people are racist. I wonder what the annual average is for whites who murder blacks? I have a feeling that number would be MUCH smaller in comparison.
I TRIED to find a number for the annual average of the number of whites who murder blacks in the US. I tried several sites, nothing, nada, zilch. Not that surprising, however. Can someone please find this number? Thanks.
here's 2015
white on black 229
black on white 500
so, the rate of blacks murdering whites is much, much higher
....maybe go to FBI 2018 or so--but, they might not show that anymore because they might be too PC

Thanks for the info.

Thirteen’s a pretty good score for one memorial service. Best we’ve done around here recently was just one old grandma taking a slug in the street outside her grandson’s memorial service. That would be her grandson who had recently been shot to death on a street in the hood for some reason or other.

Forum List

Back