I love cheaper power bills...........Love it..........we use coal and fossil fuels and pay way less than liberal Utopia......The very places that like to Hug Trees until they get burned alive..........sue anyone who wants to cut lumber, get rid of the deadwood, build fire breaks, and do controlled burns which emit a WHOLE LOT LESS than the massive fires going on now.

They do stupid things................they are warned and don't listen then yell GLOBAL WARMING when the shit hits the fan...........

Brain Damage..........

Oh, we were supposed to be talking about Wasteful gov't spending paying 13 agencies to do the same thing...........

Let me crank this chainsaw up...........cut down some trees......burn them then I'll cut the 12 agencies funding with it for having duplicate studies that are a waste of tax payer money.
Give them to the folks of the inner city so when they get uppity again and need some fuel to fire up that city, it will already be there.

these videos of liberals are not very environmentally friendly

this video of conservatives is very environmentally friendly

Yep, green energy people put your money where your mouth is till that happens... SHUT THE FUCK UP

No, that's stupid.

Naw, you're stupid, cuntboy
Okay gay cowboy. But it's true...you guys are on the wrong side of science, history, intellectuals, even ethics. As usual.

You are on the wrong side of right, How does that make you feel?

As If I give a fuck.
Of course you give a fuck. That's why you started this whiny bitch little thread. As if you needed to announce one more time that you are a fool...

MMkay, so why is it you're talking that shit against my friend's German-American dad that drank Old Milwaukee with pop tops and would kill your faggot ass?

Do I need to slam you on your neck to get you right, er wut?

Nm, I'm done, and yout fakeness is done as well. Sorry.

Never was told to holdout for fake mother fuckers, so you can go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
we have heard from the "scientists"(and I use that term very loosely) that the intensity and frequency of hurricanes, was supposed to increase with the increase of "supposedly" global warming,
Luckily we know you'll never link to the 'scientists' making these claims.

I love cheaper power bills...........Love it..........we use coal and fossil fuels and pay way less than liberal Utopia......The very places that like to Hug Trees until they get burned alive..........sue anyone who wants to cut lumber, get rid of the deadwood, build fire breaks, and do controlled burns which emit a WHOLE LOT LESS than the massive fires going on now.

They do stupid things................they are warned and don't listen then yell GLOBAL WARMING when the shit hits the fan...........

Brain Damage..........

Oh, we were supposed to be talking about Wasteful gov't spending paying 13 agencies to do the same thing...........

Let me crank this chainsaw up...........cut down some trees......burn them then I'll cut the 12 agencies funding with it for having duplicate studies that are a waste of tax payer money.

Stop it. You're hurting her, you monster. :(

Nothing compared to Volcanos and earthquakes, what they release every year...
Wow professor, have you contacted the geological societies of the world? Imagine their surprise and embarrassment when an uneducated slob reminds them of their life's work.
All this summer I was hearing that the east coast of Florida could get hit again, with a hurricane because of Climate Change.. Guess what, those climate deniers were wrong again, climate does what nature wants it to do, not some bullshit consensus science some liberal named Al Created..
Are you allergic to science?
Florida is supposed to be underwater by now according to climate scientists...
Got a link? Or is it just some personal fartsmoke?

Trump can cut their funding, and should. Globalist fucking assholes! Fuck them!

Tell them all future research has to be done Pro Bono and see how committed they are.

Fuckers'll be working for Mosaic and Exxon the next week. IF they're even qualified.

Climate Science Special Report:
So what is it about more pollution that gives you a chubby?
CO2 is not a pollutant.
Ba-a-a-a-ah!
In large concentrations it’s a greenhouse gas and fatal. Imbecile.
Water can be fatal, too.
It’s not a pollutant. It’s natural and necessary for life.
But we're not pumping a serious amount of extra water into the atmosphere, now are we?

Well, at least you agree that CO2 is high concentration is fatal. It's a start.

Tell them all future research has to be done Pro Bono and see how committed they are.

Fuckers'll be working for Mosaic and Exxon the next week. IF they're even qualified.

CO2 is not a pollutant.
Ba-a-a-a-ah!
Water can be fatal, too.
But we're not pumping a serious amount of extra water into the atmosphere, now are we?

Elaborate on this "fatal" boy.

Then tell me why the global warming fucks never include grass in their studies, because it processes 400% more CO2? My back yard makes up for me and 3 other people. Dishonest douchebags.

CO2 is not a pollutant.
Ba-a-a-a-ah!
Water can be fatal, too.

Then tell me why the global warming fucks never include grass in their studies, because it processes 400% more CO2? My back yard makes up for me and 3 other people. Dishonest douchebags.
Go into a room with a high concentration of CO2, close the door and you'll die. If we overwhelm the earth's ability to absorb it all, it starts to accumulate in the atmosphere and starts to make a greenhouse effect.

CO2 is not a pollutant.
Ba-a-a-a-ah!
Water can be fatal, too.

Go into a room with a high concentration of CO2, close the door and you'll die. If we overwhelm the earth's ability to absorb it all, it starts to accumulate in the atmosphere and starts to make a greenhouse effect.

Yeah, that's what they'd have your lemming ass believe.

It's not like that, though.

Water can be fatal, too.

What's it like then? And please link to real science sites.

Water can be fatal, too.

Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Obviously you wouldn't believe anything real anyways.

When's the last time you were asphyxiated by CO2? Never? Got it!

BOUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!:blowpop:

You have nothing so you resort to your usual homo insults. You should get that checked. :biggrin:

You have nothing so you resort to your homo insults. You should get that checked. :biggrin:

I didn't see you deny being a faggot. :04:

Poof! You're a faggot.

Trump needs to clean house and get rid of these Climate Change MARXISTS. They are left overs from the Obama Admin, and now just revealed who, and what they are. It should be a road map for FIRING.

You have nothing so you resort to your homo insults. You should get that checked. :biggrin:

I didn't see you deny being a faggot. :04:

Poof! You're a faggot.
If I were you, I'd be more worried about my own constant homo thoughts.

we have heard from the "scientists"(and I use that term very loosely) that the intensity and frequency of hurricanes, was supposed to increase with the increase of "supposedly" global warming,
Luckily we know you'll never link to the 'scientists' making these claims.
Hurricanes Likely to Get Stronger & More Frequent: Study

Only fucking idiots like you , wont bother to open the link, because you are all in denial, denial, denial.....

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5254180.png

CO2 is not a pollutant.
Ba-a-a-a-ah!
Water can be fatal, too.

That depends upon which ‘experts’ you consult.
The politically-motivated, gov-subsidized (and heavily propagated) group has been predicting unrealized doom for decades. They tend to refer to any recent phenomena that ostensibly backs up their claims.
The non-gov-subsidized tend to have a less impending-doom scenario and consider human behavior as a very small contributing factor.
Since the former group relies on these subsidies for their very existence their scenario becomes significantly less trustworthy.

Nothing compared to Volcanos and earthquakes, what they release every year...
Wow professor, have you contacted the geological societies of the world? Imagine their surprise and embarrassment when an uneducated slob reminds them of their life's work.
All this summer I was hearing that the east coast of Florida could get hit again, with a hurricane because of Climate Change.. Guess what, those climate deniers were wrong again, climate does what nature wants it to do, not some bullshit consensus science some liberal named Al Created..
Are you allergic to science?
Florida is supposed to be underwater by now according to climate scientists...
Got a link? Or is it just some personal fartsmoke?
Al gores - an inconvenient truth

Forum List

Back