Your guide to combat Climate Change:
1) Sell your car and walk.
2) Ration your electricity usage.
3) Don’t fly.
4) Don’t ride trains.
5) Don’t use plastic products.
6) Don’t use wood products.
7) Live in a commune.
8) Only use 100 square feet of living space.
9) Don't eat food cultivated by tractors
10) STFU about Climate Change if you are not doing these things
Yep, green energy people put your money where your mouth is till that happens... SHUT THE FUCK UP

No, that's stupid.
Lol
I see, I figured you were a hypocrite
Oh no, idiot boy lol'ed.
You greenies want force people you disagree with to use “green energy” but when you are asked to put your money where your mouth is... crickets
Keep your “green energy” to yourselves... leave the rest of us out of it

Na, Climate scientists like Al gore said that Florida would be underwater by now...
Nah, that's a lie, and you really should not ever open your mouth on this topic again.
1tuymm.jpg

Your guide to combat Climate Change:
1) Sell your car and walk.
2) Ration your electricity usage.
3) Don’t fly.
4) Don’t ride trains.
5) Don’t use plastic products.
6) Don’t use wood products.
7) Live in a commune.
8) Only use 100 square feet of living space.
9) Don't eat food cultivated by tractors
10) STFU about Climate Change if you are not doing these things
Yep, green energy people put your money where your mouth is till that happens... SHUT THE FUCK UP

No, that's stupid.
Lol
Oh no, idiot boy lol'ed.
You greenies want force people you disagree with to use “green energy” but when you are asked to put your money where your mouth is... crickets
Sorry, you're coming along for the ride. The problem will be addressed hy governments, not individuals.

No, that's stupid.
Lol
Oh no, idiot boy lol'ed.
Sorry, you're coming along for the ride. The problem will be addressed hy governments, not individuals.
Lol
Na, not in my lifetime

No, that's stupid.
Lol
Oh no, idiot boy lol'ed.
Lol
Na, not in my lifetime
Wrong again, unless you plan to die tomorrow. The body of science is already compelling governments to act. There will always be ignorant cacklers like you. And they will always lose to science.

Lol
Oh no, idiot boy lol'ed.
Lol
Na, not in my lifetime
Wrong again, unless you plan to die tomorrow. The body of science is already compelling governments to act. There will always be ignorant cacklers like you. And they will always lose to science.

Do you plan to? That'd be nice!

No, we're not, and you're not either. They are rioting in France over carbon taxes, and that's freaking Europe where they actually believe in this crap. Fossil fuels run the world. We have centuries of supply, and it is cheap and EFFICIENT. It's not going away, and if governments try, they will be REPLACED.

Oh no, idiot boy lol'ed.
Lol
Na, not in my lifetime

Do you plan to? That'd be nice!
Sorry gay cowboy, I'm healthy as a horse. No, that's not an invitation, gay cowboy.

Lol
Oh no, idiot boy lol'ed.
Lol
Na, not in my lifetime
Lol
Sorry, so called “green energy” is not functional, affordable and certainly is not reliable in the northern plains...

Lol
Oh no, idiot boy lol'ed.
Lol
Na, not in my lifetime

We hang your traitor ass tomorrow, and move on with America, cool? I can deal with that.

Oh no, idiot boy lol'ed.
Lol
Na, not in my lifetime

We hang your traitor ass tomorrow, and move on with America, cool?
You could hang a picture, old man. Slow down, you're going to stroke out.

North East still uses predominantly dirty fuel oil.......yet they among the most self righteous and oppose Nat gas pipelines ...

I could kick you right in the nuts or face, too, faggot. Oh! It would be fun!
From a wheelchair? Hah, doubtful.

Lemme clue you in on something.

I can scoop a 250 pound darkey and slam him on his head and then kick him in his face.

The question is:

Do you want some of that?

You can gladly have it, motherfucker, I don't care.

It's up to you the pain you wanna suffer, baby.

Lol
Na, not in my lifetime

We hang your traitor ass tomorrow, and move on with America, cool?

Fuck your fake Robert Johnson bullshit. You wanna talk shit? Back it up then.

I'll show you a thing or two about living in America, boy.

Beat dat ass..nggh!

Forum List

Back