Your guide to combat Climate Change:
1) Sell your car and walk.
2) Ration your electricity usage.
3) Don’t fly.
4) Don’t ride trains.
5) Don’t use plastic products.
6) Don’t use wood products.
7) Live in a commune.
8) Only use 100 square feet of living space.
9) Don't eat food cultivated by tractors
10) STFU about Climate Change if you are not doing these things
Yep, green energy people put your money where your mouth is till that happens... SHUT THE FUCK UP

No, that's stupid.

Naw, you're stupid, cuntboy

3) Don’t fly.
4) Don’t ride trains.
7) Live in a commune.
Yep, green energy people put your money where your mouth is till that happens... SHUT THE FUCK UP

No, that's stupid.

Okay gay cowboy. But it's true...you guys are on the wrong side of science, history, intellectuals, even ethics. As usual.

3) Don’t fly.
4) Don’t ride trains.
7) Live in a commune.

No, that's stupid.

Okay gay cowboy. But it's true...you guys are on the wrong side of science, history, intellectuals, even ethics. As usual.

You are on the wrong side of right, How does that make you feel?

As If I give a fuck. POS.

3) Don’t fly.
4) Don’t ride trains.
7) Live in a commune.

No, that's stupid.

As If I give a fuck.
Of course you give a fuck. That's why you started this whiny bitch little thread. As if you needed to announce one more time that you are a fool...

Water can be fatal, too.
It’s not a pollutant. It’s natural and necessary for life.
Right. And too much is fatal. Now you're getting it.
They’re not pollutants.
Of course, CO2 absolutely can be a pollutant. But you knew that.
You need to tell that to the vegetation it sustains.
That doesn't make any sense, professor. If you raised atmospheric co2 past a certain amount, almost all the plants would die. You don't know much about any of this, do you?

No, that's stupid.

As If I give a fuck.
Of course you give a fuck. That's why you started this whiny bitch little thread. As if you needed to announce one more time that you are a fool...

Do elaborate on how much of a fool I am, faggot. Know that any time I choose, I could own you. That time may be in the next 2 minutes, bitch!

No, that's stupid.

As If I give a fuck.

Do elaborate on how much of a fool I am, faggot. Know that any time I choose, I could own you.
You couldn't own a 6th grader in this topic. You say things that would fail you out of 6th grade science class.

As If I give a fuck.

Do elaborate on how much of a fool I am, faggot. Know that any time I choose, I could own you.
You couldn't own a 6th grader in this topic. You say things that would fail you out of 6th grade science class.

How so, leftist shill? I've been in America for a long time. Prove your point, boy!

I think you're full of shit.

I've already owned college kids, boy. I ain't the one to mess with. Seems you wanna do it though.

Next up: Nazi ears and pistols and ammunition.

As If I give a fuck.

How so, leftist shill? I've been in America for a long time. Prove your point, boy!

Who cares what you think? You're a fool.

As If I give a fuck.

Prove to me what a fool I am, cock gobbler. Until then, you're a worthless fuck. How Ya like me now? PS: You'll always be a worthless fuck.. Knob.

Prove to me what a fool I am, cock gobbler. Until then, you're a worthless fuck. How Ya like me now? PS: You'll always be a worthless fuck.. Knob.
Go ahead, have your little fit.

Go ahead, have your little fit.

Fuck off, against the truth douchebag.

I am for the truth, you fail.

rofl.gif

3) Don’t fly.
4) Don’t ride trains.
7) Live in a commune.

No, that's stupid.
Lol
I see, I figured you were a hypocrite

3) Don’t fly.
4) Don’t ride trains.
7) Live in a commune.

No, that's stupid.
Lol
I see, I figured you were a hypocrite
Oh no, idiot boy lol'ed.

Forum List

Back