Wtf is is this shit? What fucking 13 agencies are leeching off of taxpayers and thinking man has a significant impact on storms and such?

The very same 13 federal agencies that have been grossly over-budget on everything they did, fantastically late on the time schedule they set for completion of anything they do, ending up with completely wrong opposite consequences compared to how they planned things to turn out, but you can be sure they are 100% right and accurate on their assessment for the climate in 50 or 100 years.

I mean, isn't it bad enough and to the point that we actually even HAVE thirteen federal agencies all studying climate change?

So, which 12 doing the study gets cut. LOL

Keep the one more professional and end the funding for this study to the other 12......

Problem solved..........

So, which 12 doing the study gets cut. LOL

Keep the one more professional and end the funding for this study to the other 12......

Problem solved..........
Lets just absolve the dept of Ed, Dept of Energy, Depart of HUD, EPA, Dept of SS, and soon the CO2 levels of the government would go way down, because of the fraudulent buildings that use all that energy... oh, you didnt know about that waste? I do, their security rooms generate more heat which require tons of A/C to cool, thus creating a plethora of CO2...
A liberal is a term for a stupid, uneducated, moron who has no clue what their fucked up government agencies are doing to them...President Trump is ridding US of many wasteful CO2 breathers, just not fast enough...

Trump can cut their funding, and should. Globalist fucking assholes! Fuck them!

Tell them all future research has to be done Pro Bono and see how committed they are.

Fuckers'll be working for Mosaic and Exxon the next week. IF they're even qualified.

Climate Science Special Report:
So what is it about more pollution that gives you a chubby?
CO2 is not a pollutant.
Ba-a-a-a-ah!
In large concentrations it’s a greenhouse gas and fatal. Imbecile.

Again.....the cure for all of this is to take from the wealthy nations and give to the poor nations.
How can I make it anymore simpler than this? Don't ask me how it works because I don't know.
But, I'm told that it's the cure to Global Warming, I mean, Global Cooling, I mean, Climate Change.

Again.....the cure for all of this is to take from the wealthy nations and give to the poor nations.
How can I make it anymore simpler than this? Don't ask me how it works because I don't know.
But, I'm told that it's the cure to Global Warming, I mean, Global Cooling, I mean, Climate Change.
^^^^^^^ Proof that it’s hard to find good help.

Like what you posted has furthered the discussion?
Any thread you're in is more or less a troll post, son.

Last edited:

Tell them all future research has to be done Pro Bono and see how committed they are.

Fuckers'll be working for Mosaic and Exxon the next week. IF they're even qualified.

CO2 is not a pollutant.
Ba-a-a-a-ah!
In large concentrations, water is fatal, imbecile

Any thread your in is more or less a troll post, son.
Hey, at least I can formulate a proper thought. Better luck next time, dad.

CO2 is not a pollutant.
Ba-a-a-a-ah!
Then maybe you should stay out of the pool, you fuckwad.

Any thread your in is more or less a troll post, son.
Hey, at least I can formulate a proper thought. Better luck next time, dad.
Prove it then

CO2 is not a pollutant.
Ba-a-a-a-ah!
Then maybe you should stay out of the pool, you fuckwad.
Just showing you that anyone can play your game, you're not that special.

Why is it so hard to wrap your head around the idea that man affects climate change? Ever see a smokestack? Imagine tens of thousands of those around the world pumping shit into the air 24 hours a day for decade after decade. Add to that hundreds of millions of vehicles. No. Couldn't possibly have any affect whatsoever on the atmosphere. I'm sure Jesus makes all the fumes go away.
Lol
Nothing compared to Volcanos and earthquakes, what they release every year... you stupid ass motherfucker

Then you are a low information person, because the suggestions for addressing climate change are many and far ranging. You appear only to know of one, and you only seem to know about 1% of that one. Educate yourself.

Nothing compared to Volcanos and earthquakes, what they release every year...
Wow professor, have you contacted the geological societies of the world? Imagine their surprise and embarrassment when an uneducated slob reminds them of their life's work.

Nothing compared to Volcanos and earthquakes, what they release every year...
Wow professor, have you contacted the geological societies of the world? Imagine their surprise and embarrassment when an uneducated slob reminds them of their life's work.
LOL
it’s arrogant to think that man can control the climate
Is that the conclusion of your crack research team,professor? Wow! Have you contacted the global scientific community about your findings?

:auiqs.jpg:

I know I'm going to sound like a retard saying this, but for some inconceivable reason I actually believe climate scientists over some guy on a message board named Rustic.

Forum List

Back