man is causing climate change prob. is sheep are to fkn stupid to realize how it is being done and why because your elite masters tell you everything true is fake and all that is fake is true. Geoengineering is your first hints staring back at your faces, oh but ahhaahahhaa that's not true .

Simmer down, HAARP girl. :th_BlackHelicopter: :coffee:

Why is it so hard to wrap your head around the idea that man affects climate change? Ever see a smokestack? Imagine tens of thousands of those around the world pumping shit into the air 24 hours a day for decade after decade. Add to that hundreds of millions of vehicles. No. Couldn't possibly have any affect whatsoever on the atmosphere. I'm sure Jesus makes all the fumes go away.

Now just imagine tens of thousands of these guys burning down Forrest in the southern hemisphere

uncontacted-tribe.jpg

You might have something factual.

Trump can cut their funding, and should. Globalist fucking assholes! Fuck them!

Tell them all future research has to be done Pro Bono and see how committed they are.

Fuckers'll be working for Mosaic and Exxon the next week. IF they're even qualified.

Climate Science Special Report:
So what is it about more pollution that gives you a chubby?

I'm not for more pollution, jackass. I AM for not paying 13x more for something than it should cost.

How is giving these fuckers money going to change a damn thing?

<Hint> It's not. Being environmentally responsible is one thing, bloated government, redundant agencies, and bullshit is another.

There already is an agency for the environment. It's called the EPA, ever heard of it?
The EPA is now headed by a former coal lobbyist. So that can't work.

Sure it can.
Sure, for people like you who get a chubby when you see another smokestack.

Burning clean coal for power? Sure! :113:

Or would you rather go nuclear? :1peleas:

And yet our air nd water will be cleaner after Trump.....
How so?
why not....emissions down 2.5% more so far......
Thanks in advance for the link.
been posted several times ..try to keep up
So nothing. Got it.
An Inconvenient Truth: Greenhouse Gas Emissions Are Falling Under Trump lots more ...care for more beatings

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
In b4 the MSM runs "Climate Change Crisis" headlines all next week.

I feel it! They're tightening up the drumskins right now!

:eek:

Tell them all future research has to be done Pro Bono and see how committed they are.

Fuckers'll be working for Mosaic and Exxon the next week. IF they're even qualified.

I'm not for more pollution, jackass. I AM for not paying 13x more for something than it should cost.

<Hint> It's not. Being environmentally responsible is one thing, bloated government, redundant agencies, and bullshit is another.

There already is an agency for the environment. It's called the EPA, ever heard of it?
This is nothing new. Happens in all federal government agencies. The revolving door, yet you believe these criminals. Why?

Sure it can.
Sure, for people like you who get a chubby when you see another smokestack.

Burning clean coal for power? Sure! :113:

Or would you rather go nuclear? :1peleas:
If every country put out as much crap into the air as the US does per capita, we probably wouldn't be able to see the sun anymore. China also is in love with coal. We're doomed.

So nothing. Got it.
An Inconvenient Truth: Greenhouse Gas Emissions Are Falling Under Trump lots more ...care for more beatings
No, I was simply interested to read what you were talking about. Thanks.

So nothing. Got it.
"Over the last year, US climate efforts have faced stiff headwinds as the Trump Administration continues to unravel Obama-era climate and clean energy policies. Although this may have slowed progress toward meeting America’s Paris goals, tailwinds in the form of cheap renewables and natural gas, steadily declining electric battery prices, and reinforced subnational policies have largely sustained the momentum built over the past few years, keeping US greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions on the downswing".

In other words, going down despite Trump's "unravel(ing) Obama-era climate and clean energy policies". So Trump's not really helping, is he?

This is nothing new. Happens in all federal government agencies. The revolving door, yet you believe these criminals. Why?
Go back to the gun threads, you fucking numbskull. :biggrin:

So nothing. Got it.
"Over the last year, US climate efforts have faced stiff headwinds as the Trump Administration continues to unravel Obama-era climate and clean energy policies. Although this may have slowed progress toward meeting America’s Paris goals, tailwinds in the form of cheap renewables and natural gas, steadily declining electric battery prices, and reinforced subnational policies have largely sustained the momentum built over the past few years, keeping US greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions on the downswing".

In other words, going down despite Trump's "unravel(ing) Obama-era climate and clean energy policies". So Trump's not really helping, is he?

Keep the good, and jettison the bad.

So nothing. Got it.

Or maybe Obamas policies weren't really helping. If you can do away with something and still meet Paris goals ….maybe what was undone was nothing but tyranny

Go back to the gun threads, you fucking numbskull. :biggrin:
I seldom post in gun threads. You must be confusing me with someone else. After all, you are incapable of thinking logically.

Why is it so hard to wrap your head around the idea that man affects climate change? Ever see a smokestack? Imagine tens of thousands of those around the world pumping shit into the air 24 hours a day for decade after decade. Add to that hundreds of millions of vehicles. No. Couldn't possibly have any affect whatsoever on the atmosphere. I'm sure Jesus makes all the fumes go away.

Now just imagine tens of thousands of these guys burning down Forrest in the southern hemisphere

View attachment 230792

You might have something factual.
Didnt we just have a few of them in California burn down the forest(not Forrest Gump)? How much CO2 did that create? Man Made, blame governor Moonbeam Brown for his lack of forest(not Forrest Gump or is he) management....

Wtf is is this shit? What fucking 13 agencies are leeching off of taxpayers and thinking man has a significant impact on storms and such?

It was on the news. Anyone with any info about this?

iu

Okay, I think I found something...

13 US Agencies Involved in Climate Change Report

About USGCRP

U.S. Report Says Humans Cause Climate Change, Contradicting Top Trump Officials

Bah! That was on the 3rd, why they harp on it at the local news today?

Spin much?

They’re all lying because Trump.

Forum List

Back