So what is it about more pollution that gives you a chubby?
CO2 is not a pollutant.
Ba-a-a-a-ah!
In large concentrations it’s a greenhouse gas and fatal. Imbecile.
In large concentrations, water is fatal, imbecile
Then maybe you should stay out of the pool, you fuckwad.
Just showing you that anyone can play your game, you're not that special.
Do you even know what this thread is about?

Why is it so hard to wrap your head around the idea that man affects climate change? Ever see a smokestack? Imagine tens of thousands of those around the world pumping shit into the air 24 hours a day for decade after decade. Add to that hundreds of millions of vehicles. No. Couldn't possibly have any affect whatsoever on the atmosphere. I'm sure Jesus makes all the fumes go away.
Lol
Nothing compared to Volcanos and earthquakes, what they release every year... you stupid ass motherfucker

Well, I'm convinced that humans don't contribute to it now. Thanks for your useless contribution to the argument, you fucking tard.

Nothing compared to Volcanos and earthquakes, what they release every year...
Wow professor, have you contacted the geological societies of the world? Imagine their surprise and embarrassment when an uneducated slob reminds them of their life's work.
All this summer I was hearing that the east coast of Florida could get hit again, with a hurricane because of Climate Change.. Guess what, those climate deniers were wrong again, climate does what nature wants it to do, not some bullshit consensus science some liberal named Al Created..

Wow professor, have you contacted the geological societies of the world? Imagine their surprise and embarrassment when an uneducated slob reminds them of their life's work.
All this summer I was hearing that the east coast of Florida could get hit again, with a hurricane because of Climate Change.. Guess what, those climate deniers were wrong again, climate does what nature wants it to do, not some bullshit consensus science some liberal named Al Created..
Are you allergic to science?

All this summer I was hearing that the east coast of Florida could get hit again, with a hurricane because of Climate Change.. Guess what, those climate deniers were wrong again
Well that makes you a fool then, because saying something "could " happen doesn't make one wrong when it doesn't.

And go ahead and link us up to these things you are pulling out of your ass, professor .

Your guide to combat Climate Change:
1) Sell your car and walk.
2) Ration your electricity usage.
3) Don’t fly.
4) Don’t ride trains.
5) Don’t use plastic products.
6) Don’t use wood products.
7) Live in a commune.
8) Only use 100 square feet of living space.
9) Don't eat food cultivated by tractors
10) STFU about Climate Change if you are not doing these things

3) Don’t fly.
4) Don’t ride trains.
7) Live in a commune.
Idiotic.

All this summer I was hearing that the east coast of Florida could get hit again, with a hurricane because of Climate Change.. Guess what, those climate deniers were wrong again
Well that makes you a fool then, because saying something "could " happen doesn't make one wrong when it doesn't.

And go ahead and link us up to these things you are pulling out of your ass, professor .
But since Hurricane Katrina, you know where the Chocolate City was devastated because the liberal Mayor Nagen decided to NOT evacuate the poor, in the buses that got ruined in the flood, but kept them in the dome that turned into a disaster area, we have heard from the "scientists"(and I use that term very loosely) that the intensity and frequency of hurricanes, was supposed to increase with the increase of "supposedly" global warming, with the increase of CO2. But alas, like typical idiots that you are, you deny, deny, deny your own visual PROOF, that it just didnt happen, yet like fanatical religious zelots, you cant say your religion has led you astray...…

No, hurricanes aren't more frequent or severe - CFACT

A fool and his money are soon parted, and liberals do part with their money to the liberal elites, they butt fuck you and dont even say "Thank You"..

BARACK OBAMA, AL GORE, GOLDMAN SACHS, AND THE GREATEST SWINDLE IN HUMAN HISTORY – The Cypress Times
Ten trillion dollars. That’s the conservative estimate of the amount of money Barack Obama, Albert Gore Jr., and a whole cast of criminals stand to make yearly (gross) off of the greatest scam in human history: “global warming.”

3) Don’t fly.
4) Don’t ride trains.
7) Live in a commune.
Yep, green energy people put your money where your mouth is till that happens... SHUT THE FUCK UP

I know I'm going to sound like a retard saying this, but for some inconceivable reason I actually believe climate scientists over some guy on a message board named Rustic.
Lol
“Climate science”? Most definitely a loobying group of control freaks

Florida is supposed to be underwater by now according to climate scientists...

Florida is supposed to be underwater by now according to climate scientists...
I have scuba gear, ready just in case....

Trump can cut their funding, and should. Globalist fucking assholes! Fuck them!

Tell them all future research has to be done Pro Bono and see how committed they are.

Fuckers'll be working for Mosaic and Exxon the next week. IF they're even qualified.

Climate Science Special Report:
CO2 is not a pollutant.
Ba-a-a-a-ah!
Water can be fatal, too.
It’s not a pollutant. It’s natural and necessary for life.

CO2 is not a pollutant.
Ba-a-a-a-ah!
In large concentrations, water is fatal, imbecile
Then maybe you should stay out of the pool, you fuckwad.
Just showing you that anyone can play your game, you're not that special.
I’d say he’s special like special ed.

3) Don’t fly.
4) Don’t ride trains.
7) Live in a commune.
Yep, green energy people put your money where your mouth is till that happens... SHUT THE FUCK UP

No, that's stupid.

Forum List

Back