13 House Republicans who need to be ousted

Utter horseshit. If anyone's a grifter, it's Biden. In fact, the Dim party should be renamed "the grifter party."
You have no evidence to prove anything you post during your 145,000 + posts. Your posts are almost all bullshit, and those that are not are ludicrous, ridiculous and echoes of the kook propagandists who promulgate horseshit.

And they were all a-flutter when the former guy promised a big infrastructure bill.

MAGA 'n stuff!

These folks just aren't to be taken seriously.
No worries I don’t take you seriously, you allow people live inside your head rent free.

Yep, he spent 6 trillion in four years, 3 trillion of that was stimulus. Biden has already spent 3.9 trillion in less than a year. You didn't say anything about bidens spending and even support more spending from him. Why is that? Weird how its always the Ds that receive the praise for their spending. Lol.

He didn't just "spend 6 Trillion". He ran up just shy of 8 trIllion in debt.

You have no evidence to prove anything you post during your 145,000 + posts. Your posts are almost all bullshit, and those that are not are ludicrous, ridiculous and echoes of the kook propagandists who promulgate horseshit.
There is abundant evidence that Biden is a grifter. There's plenty on Hunter's laptop alone.

I can get 500mbit down fine for $60a month, no gov involved.

why would I want the head censures of free speech to control the internet?

I saw nothing about control. I guess you can read things I am not able to.

From the same guys who call out Cancel Culture, now want their own form of Cancel Culture. Deviate from the party line and Trumpist dogma in the new Republican Party and you are out. Show any independence of thought and you are out.

This is the Trumplican party.
You let us worry about that. You worry about the metastasizing destructiveness of your own Twitter mobs trying to ruin everyone who refuses to go every step you take further and further left. You have a lot worse guilt about canceling everyone than we do!!

So you disagree with....

$22 billion per year for 5 years for roads, bridges and major infrastructure projects.

And $8 billion per year for 5 years for bridge repair, replacement and rehabilitation

And $13 billion per year for 5 years in passenger and freight rail

And $13 billion per year for 5 years to rebuild the electric grid

And $11 billion per year for 5 years to upgrade water infrastructure

And Another $10 billion per year for 5 years would go toward making the water system more resilient -- protecting it from drought, floods and cyberattacks

55 billion per year for 5 years for all of that. And you are against it all.

Are you like 99 and about to die so you do not give a fuck at all about roads and such?
After that 3.5 TRILLION-dollar Christmas tree they tried to pass, to impose communism on pretty much the whole country and robbing anyone with any money to pay for it?? There is NOTHING, up to and including the Second Coming that I would support if the Democrats initiated it.

The bill is filled with grants and research and government study money. Not actually reducing carbon. Yes hydrogen research made it into the bill. (eyeroll)

I haven't even got to the worst part, much of the funding is to grow government to research and study to spew another million government regulations to government regulate everything under the sun. How's that infrastructure? The answer is, it's government infrastructure.

There's plenty of backdoor bailing out of blue state debt also, shocker. Blue states blew their money on government pension and benefit promises, plus racked up hundreds of billions in debt doing it the plans are massively underfunded. Meanwhile they let their sewer systems crumbled to shit. Yep there's money in the bill to fix the blue state sewer systems.
0c9c3f0c-bbaa-442e-953c-a97b36911e8e.png

I oppose all of it. However, here are a few sections that I despise the most
  1. $65 billion for broadband. We don't need it. Wifi will soon be available everywhere. It would be fhar cheaper to give poor people a subscription to Skylink than pay for this boondoggle
  2. 55 billion for water systems. That's deliberately vague. There's no doubt that a lot of boondoggles are hiding behind that language
  3. $66 billion for passenger and freight rail and $39 billion for public transit. - public transit is always a boondoggle. Rail freight pays for itself. Why do we need to give these companies taxpayer money? Amtrak is a boondoggle. High speed rails is good at one thing: losing huge amounts of money.
  4. $7.5 billion for EV charging stations. Elon Musk is already planning on building tens of thousands of charging stations. This is a total waste of money.
:fu:

when has the gov ever put money into something w/o conditions or control?

While politicians are constantly complaining the government does not control the internet now even though it put a lot into it's creation.

While politicians are constantly complaining the government does not control the internet now even though it put a lot into it's creation.
well since the gov DID create it (not Al gore) is certainly isn't what they created it for today. private industries do just fine wo gov intervention. we've gone from 1200 baud to gigabit fibre without their help.

given their desire to shut down anti gov speech, keep them away from it as long as possible

Forum List

Back