🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

13 House Republicans who need to be ousted

I support about 200 billion in the bill, roads, bridges, water, grid. The rest is worthless.
OK

Good start
What do you consider worthless and why?

Replacing lead pipes in water systems
Protecting against cyber attacks
Modernizing the broadband system
Rail Improvements
Shipping port upgrades
Modernizing the power grid
EV infrastructure

OK

Good start
What do you consider worthless and why?

Replacing lead pipes in water systems
Protecting against cyber attacks
Modernizing the broadband system
Rail Improvements
Shipping port upgrades
Modernizing the power grid
EV infrastructure

Id leave out the EV, broadband and let the private sector deal with that. Your others, IF all the money was spent to upgrade those systems, 400 billion would be fine with me if that money went directly to them.

Id leave out the EV, broadband and let the private sector deal with that. Your others, IF all the money was spent to upgrade those systems, 400 billion would be fine with me if that money went directly to them.

With EV it is priming the pump. People are reluctant to commit to EVs because they don’t see the charging stations out there
If you build it, they will come

We let the private sector build our broadband networks and it is a disaster. We built a critical infrastructure on the cheap and it shows
A hodge podge of cable TV, fiber, phone lines and satellite

I like the way you make everything about me personally.

Shows I'm nailing it.

I knew that already, of course!

:hhello:
you have a big ego dont you.....i say that to more than just you...i said it to the the guy thanking you in this post just a while ago....in spite of what you think mac....its not all about you....:hhello:

66 Billion to Amtrak? Really? Amtrak has lost money since it's inception.
Amtrak was created because passenger rail is a losing proposition. On almost every route passenger trains run neatly empty. It’s easy to see why, rail fares are just as expensive as air fares, and sometimes higher for far slower travel. The only advantage passenger rail has over passenger air travel is that rail cars are roomier than airplanes.

• Rep. Don Bacon of Nebraska
  • Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania
  • Rep. Andrew Garbarino of New York
  • Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
  • Rep. John Katko of New York
  • Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
  • Rep. Nicole Malliotakis of New York
  • Rep. David McKinley of West Virginia
  • Rep. Tom Reed of New York
  • Rep. Chris Smith of New Jersey
  • Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
  • Rep. Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey
  • Rep. Don Young of Alaska
This so called infrastructure bill has very little infrastructure in it and the above morons voted for it anyway.
The ones intending to run again need to be primaried
BUMP

As far as I'm concerned the Debt Ceiling should NEVER BE RAISED AGAIN.

Fire the 4th tier of Gov't and say welcome to the get fucked over by gov't workforce. Good luck.

Then prescribe the limited powers of the govt and allow the States to handle their own business without a KING OR QUEEN from the Fed.

Sounds like an INSTANT BALANCED BUDGET TO ME.

Amtrak was created because passenger rail is a losing proposition. On almost every route passenger trains run neatly empty. It’s easy to see why, rail fares are just as expensive as air fares, and sometimes higher for far slower travel. The only advantage passenger rail has over passenger air travel is that rail cars are roomier than airplanes.
The Amtrak NE Corridor between Boston and DC is packed.
Amtrak loses money because Congress mandated that they serve the entire country regardless of ridership
Rail is getting more ridership since 9-11 because they run from city centers, you can show up minutes before the train arrives and you are not jammed in like a cattle car

• Rep. Don Bacon of Nebraska
  • Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania
  • Rep. Andrew Garbarino of New York
  • Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
  • Rep. John Katko of New York
  • Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
  • Rep. Nicole Malliotakis of New York
  • Rep. David McKinley of West Virginia
  • Rep. Tom Reed of New York
  • Rep. Chris Smith of New Jersey
  • Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
  • Rep. Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey
  • Rep. Don Young of Alaska
This so called infrastructure bill has very little infrastructure in it and the above morons voted for it anyway.
The ones intending to run again need to be primaried
You should make sure your state/area/you personally reject any improvements created by this bill....that'll own the libs.

You should make sure your state/area/you personally reject any improvements created by this bill....that'll own the libs.

If they give the money back, it will really piss off Biden

Easier to spread the lie going in the RW media than to look at what actually was in the bill

What have they lied about? Biden and the Dims are the ones who are doing all the lying.

You know how you can tell a Dim is lying? His lips are moving.

Why should we recting getting some of the money back after the Dims looted it?

What the fuck is your point?

The Amtrak NE Corridor between Boston and DC is packed.
Amtrak loses money because Congress mandated that they serve the entire country regardless of ridership
Rail is getting more ridership since 9-11 because they run from city centers, you can show up minutes before the train arrives and you are not jammed in like a cattle car
So you admit that Amtrak is badly managed. Why would any rational person want to give it more money?

With EV it is priming the pump. People are reluctant to commit to EVs because they don’t see the charging stations out there
If you build it, they will come

We let the private sector build our broadband networks and it is a disaster. We built a critical infrastructure on the cheap and it shows
A hodge podge of cable TV, fiber, phone lines and satellite
Tesla is going to sell over a million cars next year.

I think the pump is already primed. More subsidies for EVs is a colossal waste of money.

What is "on the cheap" about our broadband network? My internet works fine. I can watch movies and TV over it. What more do I need?

The Dims just want to take credit for infrastructure that's already built.

Forum List

Back