What do you consider worthless and why?

Replacing lead pipes in water systems
Protecting against cyber attacks
Modernizing the broadband system
Rail Improvements
Shipping port upgrades
Modernizing the power grid
EV infrastructure
That's all pap. The bill does none of those things.

Tesla is going to sell over a million cars next year.

I think the pump is already primed. More subsidies for EVs is a colossal waste of money.

What is "on the cheap" about our broadband network? My internet works fine. I can watch movies and TV over it. What more do I need?

The Dims just want to take credit for infrastructure that's already built.
:fu:

ALL OF IT
People need to read the bill, it grows government calling it an infrastructure bill is a lie. Billions for new government jobs, government studies, government research, government grants, government planning, hell just government "administration" is in the billions.

Actual roads and bridges funding? Just enough so they can call the bill infrastructure.

Carbon reduction $13 billion plus $2 billion for "carbon metropolitan planning".

Hey but on the bright side $350 million for wildlife crossings. :eusa_eh:

People need to read the bill, it grows government calling it an infrastructure bill is a lie. Billions for new government jobs, government studies, government research, government grants, government planning, hell just government "administration" is in the billions.

Actual roads and bridges funding? Just enough so they can call the bill infrastructure.

Carbon reduction $13 billion plus $2 billion for "carbon metropolitan planning".

Hey but on the bright side $350 million for wildlife crossings. :eusa_eh:
"Carbon reduction" is not building infrastructure. It's just the green energy swindle.

"Carbon reduction" is not building infrastructure. It's just the green energy swindle.
The bill is filled with grants and research and government study money. Not actually reducing carbon. Yes hydrogen research made it into the bill. (eyeroll)

I haven't even got to the worst part, much of the funding is to grow government to research and study to spew another million government regulations to government regulate everything under the sun. How's that infrastructure? The answer is, it's government infrastructure.

There's plenty of backdoor bailing out of blue state debt also, shocker. Blue states blew their money on government pension and benefit promises, plus racked up hundreds of billions in debt doing it the plans are massively underfunded. Meanwhile they let their sewer systems crumbled to shit. Yep there's money in the bill to fix the blue state sewer systems.

The bill is filled with grants and research and government study money. Not actually reducing carbon. Yes hydrogen research made it into the bill. (eyeroll)

I haven't even got to the worst part, much of the funding is to grow government to research and study to spew another million government regulations to government regulate everything under the sun. How's that infrastructure? The answer is, it's government infrastructure.

There's plenty of backdoor bailing out of blue state debt also, shocker. Blue states blew their money on government pension and benefit promises, plus racked up hundreds of billions in debt doing it the plans are massively underfunded. Meanwhile they let their sewer systems crumbled to shit. Yep there's money in the bill to fix the blue state sewer systems.
Why do Dims vote for this horseshit? We knew it was a con the day Biden announced it.

I doubt Trump's infrastructure bill would have included the wasteful shit found in this joke of a bill.....
Laugh Out Loud, only a Trump supporter would post this absurdity. Trump is and has always been a Grifter.

Show which part of the bill you disagree with
I oppose all of it. However, here are a few sections that I despise the most
  1. $65 billion for broadband. We don't need it. Wifi will soon be available everywhere. It would be fhar cheaper to give poor people a subscription to Skylink than pay for this boondoggle
  2. 55 billion for water systems. That's deliberately vague. There's no doubt that a lot of boondoggles are hiding behind that language
  3. $66 billion for passenger and freight rail and $39 billion for public transit. - public transit is always a boondoggle. Rail freight pays for itself. Why do we need to give these companies taxpayer money? Amtrak is a boondoggle. High speed rails is good at one thing: losing huge amounts of money.
  4. $7.5 billion for EV charging stations. Elon Musk is already planning on building tens of thousands of charging stations. This is a total waste of money.

Laugh Out Loud, only a Trump supporter would post this absurdity. Trump is and has always been a Grifter.
Utter horseshit. If anyone's a grifter, it's Biden. In fact, the Dim party should be renamed "the grifter party."

Forum List

Back