🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

13 million added to food stamp rolls under obama.

Obama see's that as a success. Look how many "Julia's" he added to eat from the guberment trough. off the TAXPAYERS and their families backs

Obama thinks putting people on welfare creates wealth!!! Incredible that anyone can be that stupid, even a liberal.

This is because many full time jobs are being replaced with part time jobs, and higher paying jobs with lower paying jobs.
Obama is the McJobs president

What a dumb fuck. Don't you know that there is at least ONE thread a day (seems like) stating how the government does not create jobs? Don't you ever read those threads? That's what they say. No jobs created by the government.

So what the fuck does Obama (or any President) have to do with the jobs in this country? Or do you want a massive expansion of the government's hiring so there will be better paying jobs in government?

Government can't create jobs but it can absolutely destroy job growth and push jobs off-shore. The Obama administration has enacted thousands of jobs killing regulations over the last 6 years and stone walled projects that would provide good paying middle class jobs. There now you will appear less ignorant.
Wow, the jobs just started moving overseas when Oblama was elected, you are too smert...

Sorry bout that,

1. Shame, in America the job market is so bad that people can't make enough money to buy their own food for their families.
2. Real Shame.
3. Now where does that *Buck Stop*?
4. The whole time this president has been in office gas pricing has been through the roof, guess how that affects *EVERYTHING*?
5. See thats how you fuck up the common mans gig, keep gas prices high and everything goes to hell real quick!
6. Obama is a jerk trust me on that one.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is because many full time jobs are being replaced with part time jobs, and higher paying jobs with lower paying jobs.
Obama is the McJobs president

What a dumb fuck. Don't you know that there is at least ONE thread a day (seems like) stating how the government does not create jobs? Don't you ever read those threads? That's what they say. No jobs created by the government.

So what the fuck does Obama (or any President) have to do with the jobs in this country? Or do you want a massive expansion of the government's hiring so there will be better paying jobs in government?

Government can't create jobs but it can absolutely destroy job growth and push jobs off-shore. The Obama administration has enacted thousands of jobs killing regulations over the last 6 years and stone walled projects that would provide good paying middle class jobs. There now you will appear less ignorant.
Wow, the jobs just started moving overseas when Oblama was elected, you are too smert...
No it started under Clinton.. so yeah

But the DimocRATS. and the obomanation say the economy is just about recovered, shouldn't at least a FEW MILLION be getting off food stamps, with the 5.4% supposed unemployment?...Yet the 46+ MILLION hasn't come down one bit in 39 months....How can that be?...It defies LOGIC!!!

Sorry bout that,

1. Shame, in America the job market is so bad that people can't make enough money to buy their own food for their families.
2. Real Shame.
4. The whole time this president has been in office gas pricing has been through the roof, guess how that affects *EVERYTHING*?
5. See thats how you fuck up the common mans gig, keep gas prices high and everything goes to hell real quick!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I laid brick for 20 bucks and hour as of 2011...I ate pretty well....

Sorry bout that,

2. Real Shame.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

An illegal will do it for $10, and work 12 hours!...Thanks Obuma!

But the DimocRATS. and the obomanation say the economy is just about recovered, shouldn't at least a FEW MILLION be getting off food stamps, with the 5.4% supposed unemployment?...Yet the 46+ MILLION hasn't come down one bit in 39 months....How can that be?...It defies LOGIC!!!
Get off your ass and stop posting so much, and get a job....

Sorry bout that,

2. Real Shame.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oblama has nothing to do what has been going on since 1982...

Get off your ass and stop posting so much, and get a job....

Don't need to when you plan ahead for your retirement, but buying loads of gold since 1967 wasn't a bad move!

Sorry bout that,

2. Real Shame.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oblama has nothing to do what has been going on since 1982...

Yup, Illegals were doing the same thing under Carter, just there WASN'T SO FUCKING MANY OF THEM as today!

Sorry bout that,

2. Real Shame.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If they got jobs with these companies, they'd make the same...

Sorry bout that,

2. Real Shame.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If they got jobs with these companies, they'd make the same...

Nope, you'd get 2 illegals for what they pay you...unless you have a little under the counter stuff going on with the boss!

[
Yup, Illegals were doing the same thing under Carter, just there WASN'T SO FUCKING MANY OF THEM as today!

Obama makes carter look like george washington. If jimmy was prez, he'd boot out the illegals. He knows illegals are good for the democrat party but jimmy had a conscience and would do what's right for america.

Carter wasn't much, but prolly the best prez since coolidge.

[

Obama makes carter look like george washington. If jimmy was prez, he'd boot out the illegals. He knows illegals are good for the democrat party but jimmy had a conscience and would do what's right for america.

Carter wasn't much, but prolly the best prez since coolidge.

I imagine you were too young to remember the Carter lines!

gaslinescarter.jpg

Forum List

Back