13 polls had Clinton beating trump by a lot this time in 2016

Hillary ain’t running this time

This is more like 2008 than 2016

Biden is much dumber version of Hillary, who also sniffs children.

Biden is likeable

Hillary and Trump were not

Everybody loves that way too old uncle who sniffs children.
Polls also had Obama winning twice and he won twice.
Obama lost 1,000 seats polls had them winning they lost lol

I almost lost some sleep, NOT.. Trump wins big, I thi k we should focus on the senate retire Nancy Pelosi
But that was before the much maligned, then FBI Director James Comey re-opened the investigation of her email, 11 days before the election. To this day, I cannot say it was a bad thing, knowing it cost her the election. For all my dislike and mistrust of the orange buffoon, I cannot say she would have been any better, and being smarter, better connected with political elite and knowing government better, may have been worse. If only he could have saved us from 4 years of trump, also. I am proud, I knew better than to vote for either one of them.
Not one vote was swayed.

America is not ready for a stuttering vegetable.... yet. Trump takes 320+ electoral votes and the gender-confused shitstains on the communist outlets lose their shit again. God DAMN that's fun to watch!

:abgg2q.jpg:

I guess for Trumpkins beliving is seeing.

I almost lost some sleep, NOT.. Trump wins big, I thi k we should focus on the senate retire Nancy Pelosi
All of that national polls were correct in 2016 - Hillary won the popular vote. The only polls that were wrong were 3 state polls where Trump won by razor thin margins. Only FOUR prior winning candidates in history lost the popular vote. His win was a fluke.

Nowadays, there is no third party candidate polling at 10%. Biden has a greater share of the vote. He also has a much better approval rating than Hillary did.

Forum List

Back