13 polls had Clinton beating trump by a lot this time in 2016

I almost lost some sleep, NOT.. Trump wins big, I thi k we should focus on the senate retire Nancy Pelosi
And since polls measure the popular vote (not the electoral vote) and Hillary won the popular vote, then your thread failed.
Mega butthurt from maga liar.

Trump wasn't the incumbent president at this time in 2016
Incumbent actually helps him

Up until the end of 2019, being an incumbent with a strong economy helped Trump

2020 hasn’t been kind to the incumbent
It’s a pandemic, Biden would have let travel with China continue 2 million dead.. his sars disaster infected 60 million citizens.. democrats would be a colossal screwup.

It’s a pandemic, Biden would have let travel with China continue 2 million dead.. his sars disaster infected 60 million citizens.. democrats would be a colossal screwup.

Bullshit
No other President from either party would have reacted to this crisis like Trump did.

Denial, misinformation, attacking those who took protective measures, withdrawing from WHO, trying to cancel Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic.

We have 5 percent of the worlds population and 20 percent of the deaths.......Blame Trump

I almost lost some sleep, NOT.. Trump wins big, I thi k we should focus on the senate retire Nancy Pelosi
No one believes Trump will win big. Only his cult.
And the only ones who believe Biden will win big are the retards who believe the polls and whatever the media tells them.

Bullshit
No other President from either party would have reacted to this crisis like Trump did.

Denial, misinformation, attacking those who took protective measures, withdrawing from WHO, trying to cancel Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic.

We have 5 percent of the worlds population and 20 percent of the deaths.......Blame Trump
Lol your repeating what the fake news says lol democrats killed most of the ppl with bad practices, Biden said he would have left open travel, cdc said 2 million 200 thousand dead. I’ll stick with facts Trump saved lives dr fachui said so

And the only ones who believe Biden will win big are the retards who believe the polls and whatever the media tells them.
The only ones who think Trump will win believe that Obama was born in Kenya

Bullshit

Lol your repeating what the fake news says lol democrats killed most of the ppl with bad practices, Biden said he would have left open travel, cdc said 2 million 200 thousand dead. I’ll stick with facts Trump saved lives dr fachui said so

Question: How many people died after Trump stopped travel?
Answer: 210,000

Does not seem that effective does it?

The only ones who think Trump will win believe that Obama was born in Kenya
Well, I'm living proof you're wrong.

How many people would have died if he hadn't? Fauci, himself, said that action alone saved a countless number of lives and it's clear by the reaction of the Democrats at that time they would not have done that. I agree that the federal government was not as prepared as they should have been to handle this, but bear in mind they were originally projecting over 2 million deaths for just the U.S. We're at a tenth of that and still not nearly as bad as the Spanish Flu, Asian Flu, or Hong Kong Flu pandemics of the 20th century and nobody blamed those presidents for the death tolls.

Ultimately, Trump is the president so the buck stops with him, but your guys' criticisms of his handling of this is about 80% political and 20% honesty

Bullshit

media "facts" pure bs.

How many people would have died if he hadn't? Fauci, himself, said that action alone saved a countless number of lives and it's clear by the reaction of the Democrats at that time they would not have done that. I agree that the federal government was not as prepared as they should have been to handle this, but bear in mind they were originally projecting over 2 million deaths for just the U.S. We're at a tenth of that and still not nearly as bad as the Spanish Flu, Asian Flu, or Hong Kong Flu pandemics of the 20th century and nobody blamed those presidents for the death tolls.

Ultimately, Trump is the president so the buck stops with him, but your guys' criticisms of his handling of this is about 80% political and 20% honesty
How did it save lives?

Zero dead before Trump shut down travel from China, 210,000 dead after he had closed off travel.

Doesn’t look like it worked that well does it?

Actually, his travel ban was ineffective and his denials, inaction at a critical time period, misinformation and mocking of those who tried to protect led us to where we are today.

5 percent of the worlds population and 20 percent of the deaths

Hillary ain’t running this time

This is more like 2008 than 2016
Neil Young said "a man needs a maid" Tump is not much of a man, so he rents maids. What he needs is a villain, and he hasn't got one this time. He's outta here.
Exactly...he can’t seem to villainize Biden...so he is busy resurrecting the old Hilary crap...but she isn’t on the ticket,

Neil Young said "a man needs a maid" Tump is not much of a man, so he rents maids. What he needs is a villain, and he hasn't got one this time. He's outta here.
Exactly...he can’t seem to villainize Biden...so he is busy resurrecting the old Hilary crap...but she isn’t on the ticket,

Hillary didn't take the failed polls. Duh.

It's amazing how we remember how the leftist media had buried Trump and the only question was how historic Hillary's win would be and you don't remember. I guess it was too tramatic for you. So was 2004 when the same thing happened. Here's a reminder of your shock.

Remember now? Or is the denial too deep?

Hillary didn't take the failed polls. Duh.

It's amazing how we remember how the leftist media had buried Trump and the only question was how historic Hillary's win would be and you don't remember. I guess it was too tramatic for you. So was 2004 when the same thing happened. Here's a reminder of your shock.

Remember now? Or is the denial too deep?

You DO realize she is not on thev2020 ticket, right?

There are several problems that the article fails to mention. Clinton's numbers were clustered around 45%. Biden's numbers are around 50%. There are fewer undecided voters. Also Biden has nowhere near the unfavorable ratings that Clinton had.

There are several problems that the article fails to mention. Clinton's numbers were clustered around 45%. Biden's numbers are around 50%. There are fewer undecided voters. Also Biden has nowhere near the unfavorable ratings that Clinton had.

There are several factors that you fail to mention. Trump has served for four years, and incumbents pretty much never lose. Especially considering that he has been the best president in US history.

There are several factors that you fail to mention. Trump has served for four years, and incumbents pretty much never lose. Especially considering that he has been the best president in US history.

He is one of the worst Presidents. George W Bush left office underwater on his approvals and Obama was a 50-50 President. Obama's approvals are in the 60s and Bush is nearly 60%. That tells us voters are saying "remember the good old days when Bush and Obama were President"

Forum List

Back