13 polls had Clinton beating trump by a lot this time in 2016

Cherry picked bullshit. Here is what the polls were actually showing:

On this day in 2016 Cliton was +6% and then went down to +1% on Nov 3d after Comey announced re-opening of email investigaiton. She ultimately got +2% of votes.

Biden is currently over-performing Clinton by 4%

13 polls had Clinton beating trump by a lot this time in 2016

Trump wasn't the incumbent president at this time in 2016
Incumbent actually helps him

Up until the end of 2019, being an incumbent with a strong economy helped Trump

2020 hasn’t been kind to the incumbent
It’s a pandemic, Biden would have let travel with China continue 2 million dead.. his sars disaster infected 60 million citizens.. democrats would be a colossal screwup.

Bullshit
No other President from either party would have reacted to this crisis like Trump did.

Denial, misinformation, attacking those who took protective measures, withdrawing from WHO, trying to cancel Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic.

We have 5 percent of the worlds population and 20 percent of the deaths.......Blame Trump
Lol your repeating what the fake news says lol democrats killed most of the ppl with bad practices, Biden said he would have left open travel, cdc said 2 million 200 thousand dead. I’ll stick with facts Trump saved lives dr fachui said so

Question: How many people died after Trump stopped travel?
Answer: 210,000

Does not seem that effective does it?
Did you forget it was a pandemic? Lol hahah

I almost lost some sleep, NOT.. Trump wins big, I thi k we should focus on the senate retire Nancy Pelosi

There are several problems that the article fails to mention. Clinton's numbers were clustered around 45%. Biden's numbers are around 50%. There are fewer undecided voters. Also Biden has nowhere near the unfavorable ratings that Clinton had.
He’s a 3 time loser trump only wins

I almost lost some sleep, NOT.. Trump wins big, I thi k we should focus on the senate retire Nancy Pelosi

There are several problems that the article fails to mention. Clinton's numbers were clustered around 45%. Biden's numbers are around 50%. There are fewer undecided voters. Also Biden has nowhere near the unfavorable ratings that Clinton had.

There are several factors that you fail to mention. Trump has served for four years, and incumbents pretty much never lose. Especially considering that he has been the best president in US history.

He is one of the worst Presidents. George W Bush left office underwater on his approvals and Obama was a 50-50 President. Obama's approvals are in the 60s and Bush is nearly 60%. That tells us voters are saying "remember the good old days when Bush and Obama were President"
Trump is bad?? Lol where ?? Name something he didn’t do better then every president ever ..

There are several factors that you fail to mention. Trump has served for four years, and incumbents pretty much never lose. Especially considering that he has been the best president in US history.

He is one of the worst Presidents. George W Bush left office underwater on his approvals and Obama was a 50-50 President. Obama's approvals are in the 60s and Bush is nearly 60%. That tells us voters are saying "remember the good old days when Bush and Obama were President"
Trump is bad?? Lol where ?? Name something he didn’t do better then every president ever ..
How about naming just one thing he did better

How about naming just one thing he did better
Every thing, jobs, wages, foreign policy new trade deals, lowest black unemployment, Deregulation, tax cuts, no wars, more manufacturing, lowest carbon admission.. I can go on and on

Is that why Trump has had to declare bankruptcy 3 times? His campaign is bankrupt as well.

Hillary ain’t running this time

This is more like 2008 than 2016
Neil Young said "a man needs a maid" Tump is not much of a man, so he rents maids. What he needs is a villain, and he hasn't got one this time. He's outta here.

In 2016, Trump benefitted from the “I hate Hillary” faction. There is not an “I hate Biden“ faction

In 2016, Trump benefitted from a strong Third Party which drew the “None of the above” vote. There are no credible third party candidates.

No one hates Biden. No one cares about him one way or the other. People loved Hillary or hated Hillary. Biden doesn't register either way. In his prime, he wasn't considered much of a force. Now at the very end of his career, they throw him up to take one for the team. Win some, lose some.

Is that why Trump has had to declare bankruptcy 3 times? His campaign is bankrupt as well.
He's gone into chapter 11 six times

That’s a great option for businesses everybody does it. Again Democrats trying to understand how economics works is completely embarrassing

Yes businesses men take risks, it’s a great option ..

Hillary ain’t running this time

This is more like 2008 than 2016
Neil Young said "a man needs a maid" Tump is not much of a man, so he rents maids. What he needs is a villain, and he hasn't got one this time. He's outta here.
Exactly...he can’t seem to villainize Biden...so he is busy resurrecting the old Hilary crap...but she isn’t on the ticket,

Hillary didn't take the failed polls. Duh.

It's amazing how we remember how the leftist media had buried Trump and the only question was how historic Hillary's win would be and you don't remember. I guess it was too tramatic for you. So was 2004 when the same thing happened. Here's a reminder of your shock.

Remember now? Or is the denial too deep?

You DO realize she is not on thev2020 ticket, right?

My post wasn't about Clinton. You actually didn't process that, did you? You're not even making it up?

Do we have a sssaaaaaawwwwwiiiisssshhhhhhhh emoji where something flies completely over your head?

What about this?:aug08_031:

And since polls measure the popular vote (not the electoral vote) and Hillary won the popular vote, then your thread failed.
Well, since the electoral vote is all that matters, your entire life fails.
:clap:

How did it save lives?

Why don't you ask Fauci? He said so and he's the gold standard, right?

Zero dead before Trump shut down travel from China, 210,000 dead after he had closed off travel.

Doesn’t look like it worked that well does it?

Is it 2 million? I've asked this question many times before to others, and pretty sure at least once to you, what is the acceptable number of deaths during a pandemic? 150K? 100? 20?k Zero? Since you have conclusively stated that 210k, despite being far less than past pandemics, surely you know the answer, so tell us. How many should have died?

Actually, his travel ban was ineffective
So you're disagreeing with Fauci. Are you a science denier?

and his denials, inaction at a critical time period, misinformation and mocking of those who tried to protect led us to where we are today

After the travel ban, which Democrats criticized as being xenophobic

Dr. Barbot said. “The risk for New Yorkers of the coronavirus is low, and our preparedness as a city is very high. While it is understandable that people feel anxious, that is no way shape or form an excuse for them to use that as an opportunity to spread misinformation, to spread racist ideas because that is currently the greatest risk to New Yorker’s.”

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday to send a message. She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.

"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."

Or maybe proves how shit at business he is.

America is not ready for a stuttering vegetable.... yet. Trump takes 320+ electoral votes and the gender-confused shitstains on the communist outlets lose their shit again. God DAMN that's fun to watch!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Or maybe proves how shit at business he is.
Your Entitled to your opinion

Forum List

Back