🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

13 Suspected ISIS terrorist arrested over European tourist beheadings in Morocco

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Moroccan authorities have arrested a total of 13 men in connection with the beheadings of two Scandinavian hikers that occurred earlier this week, according to local media.
13 Suspected ISIS Terrorists Arrested Over European Tourist Beheadings in Morocco

13 SUSPECTED ISIS TERRORISTS ARRESTED OVER EUROPEAN TOURIST BEHEADINGS IN MOROCCO
Shocking video of attack went viral on social media, but MSM continues to downplay dangers of radical Islam

Let them in, let them in, oh but they are sweet kind loving people, it's nothing but women and children lmfao you dildos who believed that bs! Really this should tell you all how dumbed down you morons are.

THE FACES OF MORONS:

iu

iu

iu

THAT WAY WE CAN LET OUR AMERICAN WOMEN GET RAPED AND CHOPPED TO PIECES TOO.

Last edited:
The “liberal” believes defeating Christians is worth the pain. Open borders are second only to their blooodthirsty obsession with abortion if you will notice. Sort of “the enemy of my enemy” principle.
As a small, elite minority in any country liberals feel their best bet to defeat a county’s citizens is to import their enemies who will weaken the natives and dilute their power.

• Banned
Notice your typical dumb ass white leftist Trump hating liberal morons who hold signs saying " Trump puts us in danger" LMFAO what kind of stupid are you losers.
iu

People on the left LOVE to criticize the US for having "the most gun related deaths". They never get bored of telling everyone how fucked up our "gun culture" is.

When is the last time you heard of 13 people being directly involved in a murder in the US? That can only happen where the worst cultures on earth exist. You simply wouldnt be able to get such a large group to go along with this henious crime in a western nation, unless they were part of a minority sub culture.

Muslims are terrible people.

In Indonesia, a country with muslim majority, numbers of murder is 1/5th of US.

Yes I do not like islam. However, I must admit there are positive sides.

I think liberal women love the thrill about being around black and muslim men.
It reminds me of the Siegfried and Roy show in Las Vegas(The two german guys who put their heads in the lions mouth)

The “liberal” believes defeating Christians is worth the pain. Open borders are second only to their blooodthirsty obsession with abortion if you will notice. Sort of “the enemy of my enemy” principle.
As a small, elite minority in any country liberals feel their best bet to defeat a county’s citizens is to import their enemies who will weaken the natives and dilute their power.
This is one of the most IRRATIONAL posts that I have read, and that is saying a lot!

It reminds me of the Siegfried and Roy show in Las Vegas(The two german guys who put their heads in the lions mouth)
Wrong forum section!
This is not Black Humour.
:)

------------------------------- i didn't know that 'morocco' was such a violent and nasty place . But my link just above shows that muslim berbers are a big problem for 'europe' and probably any where in the civilized world eh ??

Yes Morocco is full of Muslims (which the Democrats envy) and so is a violent place for non Muslims.

Wrong forum section!
This is not Black Humour.
:)

According to ABC it is...

Scandinavian tourists found dead with 'knife wounds' in Morocco’s High Atlas mountains

Remember, they were only "knife wounds", and if you assume the wounds were to their necks then you're a racist.

------------------------------- i didn't know that 'morocco' was such a violent and nasty place . But my link just above shows that muslim berbers are a big problem for 'europe' and probably any where in the civilized world eh ??

Well, generally Morocco is not violent and nasty, cities are mostly OK, outside cities... well...

Imagine being a peaceful goat herder in that scene and having to be like "damn, Scandinavian roasties, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your Aryan genes, and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both of my buddies Abdul and Sahim would too, when all we really want to do is fuck another goat in the mountains."

Like seriously imagine having to be Shabab and not only sit on a rock while these Scandinavian roasties flaunt their disgusting bodies in front of you, the lighting from the sun barely concealing their goblin appearance, and just sit there, hour after hour while they hike around your mountains . Not only having to tolerate their diversity spreading messages while "they" keep telling them to "fuck blacks" and "to go whore themselves to foreign men" because "they" are not the ones who have to sit there and watch their beef flaps poking out of their yoga pants. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of goats and the occasional 6 year old that wonders too far from the village for your entire life. You've never seen a woman without a hijab and by Allah you swear they are waving your way, thinking that's another easy foreign dick, smugly assured that you are enjoying the view and reveal how tolerant they are, by virtue signaling and posting Jewish propaganda on their FB page their entire lives. And then Abdul pulls out a machete and by Allah, you know you could rape and decapitate these Scandinavian roasties before the local militia put you down, and you actually do it.

Forum List

Back