13 year old dies after second jab

Anyone with a brain cell can blame him.

He had bad side-effects, so what? it's common. He needs to get over himself and stop his nonsense.
Do you know why he had side effects and why they are so varied? If you don't, I really suggest you look into that. It would help you debate your point.
It doesn't matter - if he's something underlying that can counter-act with the vaccine then it's something his doctor should have flagged, because here in the UK, they work off our files with our local GP's - I don't know how it works elsewhere.

It wouldn't be the fault of the vaccine itself or a reason to promote anti-Vax paranoid nonsense.

Maybe someone's fucked up and gave him the wrong vaccine variant or whatever. I know when I got mine I had to answer some questions to determine if they were ok to press ahead and give me it. Maybe he answered them wrongly, I don't know?

My point remains the same. Side effects are common.

He's fine now that's all that matters. At his age, what's worse? sore arms and legs as a side effect albeit for weeks or getting Covid because if he contracts it at his age and it's not life threatening he will be floored.

Yea, 300+ million pokes in this country or nearly our total population and somobody got sick or sombody died.

This - as cases, hospitalizations, and deaths drop like a rock in states at or over 60% whilst idiot southern states in the 30% range aren’t so lucky.

Somebody got sick? Somebody DIED after a poke?

The stupidity is palpable ;)
Exactly.

The vaccines aren't the problem.

There's a legitimate debate to be had in regards restrictions, freedoms, getting things back to normal - all that side of things. I can see both sides to anything anyone wants to say in regards that but this anti-vax tripe is the very worst of the internet.

It's either people with too much time on their hands, paranoid folk who overthink things and incapable of perspective or the worst of all folk who do it intentionally for click-bait, hits and to make themselves relevant and create a little bandwagon.

It's dangerous.

In the UK, the last time I checked, there's been 7 or 8 deaths attributed to the vaccine.

It's 7 or 8 too many but there was over 70-million doses handed out at that stage.

1 death in every 10-million doses.

Again, 1 death is 1 death too many but put that into some sort of perspective ... more people probably died today in the UK alone from slipping on cow shit and banging their head on a rock or something equally silly.

Another victim of the Trump vaccine...
Indeed, but this is premature. It won't be the Trump vaccine until after it kills a bunch more people.

Trump choked when Birx let it slip that the covid death count was people who died "with" covid, and not " because of covid. Trump should have shut down the entire covid hoax with that, but he choked. Now he will be blamed for the Fauci vaccine when it kills a bunch more people.
How does one die because of COVID? Can you explain what that means?
He has a motorcycle crash and gets his skull smashed, then tests positive for covid in the morque.

Defiant America ^ | 06.21.2021 | Mack Cogburn
Posted on 6/21/2021, 8:23:06 AM by USA Conservative

More than 300 cases of heart inflammation after Covid-19 vaccinations have been reported in young people, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Thursday. “The case are rare,” she said. “Over 20 million adolescents and young adults [have been] vaccinated in the United States.”

The teenaged boys all looked like they were having heart attacks. They complained of chest pain and general discomfort, and tests looked at first as if they were suffering an acute myocardial infarction, or heart attack. But they weren’t. Instead, the seven youths ages 14 to 19 were suffering from a very rare type of heart inflammation. It’s one that public health officials are beginning to link to Covid-19 vaccines.

But what the mainstream media failed to report is that one 13-year-old kid even died three days after receiving the vaccine.

Tami Burages who is a vaccine advocate herself posted a photo with the vaccination card of her nephew.

He died three days after receiving the second dose. The initial autopsy results were that his heart was enlarged and there was some fluid surrounding it. He had no known health problems and didn’t receive any medications.

Photo from the vaccination card:

Here’s her statement:

There s no official statement that the vaccine was the reason for the cardiac event but the children’s family alleged that the vaccine caused heart failure!

------------------

This is coming from a COVID vaccine advocate.
I feel very sorry for that family and their loss and I mean no disrespect of the dead, but she lost me completely when in the comments she says she would still vaccinate her son who is close in age to his now-deceased cousin! Wth! I don't get it!

I'm curious, if everybody did things your way, would you have nobody take the vaccine?

What’s hard about this is that the young people that we are seeing it in are at low risk for bad effects of COVID, meaning they have low benefit from the vaccine too.

So low risk from vaccine, low benefit from vaccine, it might be easy to say this isn’t worth it.

And if you’re thinking about the societal effects of vaccinating them, I don’t disagree, but that shouldn’t be part of the recommendation to get vaccinated. We still respect autonomy.

I agree.

COVID infection rates are so low where I am, that if we stopped vaccinating here, that would be just fine and wouldn’t probably make any significant difference.

I don't know where you live. Perhaps that is true. But if everybody took that attitude and stopped taking it don't you think there would be a risk of having a resurge like we are seeing in other countries, along with new variants which will lead to more shut downs etc. ??

I don’t. If the fall in cases is due to vaccination, which is almost certainly true, then that means we’ve approached som semblance of here immunity. There’s little room for the virus to spread into. Our vaccination rate is close to 80% of eligible population.

If a new variant breaks through the vaccine, then vaccinating more people with the same vaccine isn’t going to stop it.

We aren't at herd immunity yet. We are actually seeing surging all over the world. We are fortunate to be in a position to reopen because of the abundance of vaccine we are lucky enough to have in this country. I literally just got a message from one of my suppliers in Hong Kong saying that they are having a resurge of COVID and have shut down all production and shipments of goods. There are stories like this all over the world. And here we are with people refusing to take this miracle drug and spreading all kinds of conspiracies about it. It's sad.

Its also sad to see stories like this kid who died and the several others who have died. I hope it wasn't because of the vaccine but if it was then I hope the get the issue fixed quickly to lessen the risk as much as possible.

Indeed, but this is premature. It won't be the Trump vaccine until after it kills a bunch more people.

Trump choked when Birx let it slip that the covid death count was people who died "with" covid, and not " because of covid. Trump should have shut down the entire covid hoax with that, but he choked. Now he will be blamed for the Fauci vaccine when it kills a bunch more people.
He has a motorcycle crash and gets his skull smashed, then tests positive for covid in the morque.
Im asking for a pure case of somebody dying of COVID. What would that entail, can you show me a case of somebody dying of COVID?

I CANNOT believe this idiotic OP has survived under Breaking News :rolleyes-41:
You DESPERATELY want to find a mod who doesn't care about a child's death who will move this thread to ANYWHERE. Maybe the mods aren't as sick as you are.

How would you have suggested Trump shut down the COVID hoax?

More than 300 cases of heart inflammation after Covid-19 vaccinations have been reported in young people, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Thursday. “The case are rare,” she said. “Over 20 million adolescents and young adults [have been] vaccinated in the United States.”

The teenaged boys all looked like they were having heart attacks. They complained of chest pain and general discomfort, and tests looked at first as if they were suffering an acute myocardial infarction, or heart attack. But they weren’t. Instead, the seven youths ages 14 to 19 were suffering from a very rare type of heart inflammation. It’s one that public health officials are beginning to link to Covid-19 vaccines.

But what the mainstream media failed to report is that one 13-year-old kid even died three days after receiving the vaccine.

Tami Burages who is a vaccine advocate herself posted a photo with the vaccination card of her nephew.

He died three days after receiving the second dose. The initial autopsy results were that his heart was enlarged and there was some fluid surrounding it. He had no known health problems and didn’t receive any medications.

Here’s her statement:

There s no official statement that the vaccine was the reason for the cardiac event but the children’s family alleged that the vaccine caused heart failure!

------------------

I feel very sorry for that family and their loss and I mean no disrespect of the dead, but she lost me completely when in the comments she says she would still vaccinate her son who is close in age to his now-deceased cousin! Wth! I don't get it!

I'm curious, if everybody did things your way, would you have nobody take the vaccine?

What’s hard about this is that the young people that we are seeing it in are at low risk for bad effects of COVID, meaning they have low benefit from the vaccine too.

So low risk from vaccine, low benefit from vaccine, it might be easy to say this isn’t worth it.

And if you’re thinking about the societal effects of vaccinating them, I don’t disagree, but that shouldn’t be part of the recommendation to get vaccinated. We still respect autonomy.

I agree.

COVID infection rates are so low where I am, that if we stopped vaccinating here, that would be just fine and wouldn’t probably make any significant difference.

I don't know where you live. Perhaps that is true. But if everybody took that attitude and stopped taking it don't you think there would be a risk of having a resurge like we are seeing in other countries, along with new variants which will lead to more shut downs etc. ??

I don’t. If the fall in cases is due to vaccination, which is almost certainly true, then that means we’ve approached som semblance of here immunity. There’s little room for the virus to spread into. Our vaccination rate is close to 80% of eligible population.

If a new variant breaks through the vaccine, then vaccinating more people with the same vaccine isn’t going to stop it.

We aren't at herd immunity yet. We are actually seeing surging all over the world. We are fortunate to be in a position to reopen because of the abundance of vaccine we are lucky enough to have in this country. I literally just got a message from one of my suppliers in Hong Kong saying that they are having a resurge of COVID and have shut down all production and shipments of goods. There are stories like this all over the world. And here we are with people refusing to take this miracle drug and spreading all kinds of conspiracies about it. It's sad.

Its also sad to see stories like this kid who died and the several others who have died. I hope it wasn't because of the vaccine but if it was then I hope the get the issue fixed quickly to lessen the risk as much as possible.

Here immunity isn’t a light switch, it’s a continuum. Maybe there are surges other places, but are there any surges in places with 80% vaccination rates in the adult population? Not that I know of.

It probably was the vaccine. It’s happening often enough that I’m seeing cases too. When there was the issue with clots, I never saw one and didn’t really register with me. But among me and my colleagues, we’ve seen several episodes of myocarditis. I don’t think it’s rare enough to not be real. It’s still rare, mind you, but I think it’s real.

Im asking for a pure case of somebody dying of COVID. What would that entail, can you show me a case of somebody dying of COVID?
I don't know about "of" covid, I have only heard people refer to "because of covid." In the earlier post, I responded to "with" instead of "because", sorry for the mistake.

Exactly.

I just want to make it clear that I'm not anti-vaccine. I am anti I can't sue the vaccine maker. I do not believe that a vaccine maker should make it's product available until it thinks it's ready as well as the government.

Anyone with a brain cell can blame him.

He had bad side-effects, so what? it's common. He needs to get over himself and stop his nonsense.
Do you know why he had side effects and why they are so varied? If you don't, I really suggest you look into that. It would help you debate your point.
It doesn't matter - if he's something underlying that can counter-act with the vaccine then it's something his doctor should have flagged, because here in the UK, they work off our files with our local GP's - I don't know how it works elsewhere.

It wouldn't be the fault of the vaccine itself or a reason to promote anti-Vax paranoid nonsense.

Maybe someone's fucked up and gave him the wrong vaccine variant or whatever. I know when I got mine I had to answer some questions to determine if they were ok to press ahead and give me it. Maybe he answered them wrongly, I don't know?

My point remains the same. Side effects are common.

He's fine now that's all that matters. At his age, what's worse? sore arms and legs as a side effect albeit for weeks or getting Covid because if he contracts it at his age and it's not life threatening he will be floored.

Yea, 300+ million pokes in this country or nearly our total population and somobody got sick or sombody died.

This - as cases, hospitalizations, and deaths drop like a rock in states at or over 60% whilst idiot southern states in the 30% range aren’t so lucky.

Somebody got sick? Somebody DIED after a poke?

The stupidity is palpable ;)
Exactly.

There's a legitimate debate to be had in regards restrictions, freedoms, getting things back to normal - all that side of things. I can see both sides to anything anyone wants to say in regards that but this anti-vax tripe is the very worst of the internet.

It's either people with too much time on their hands, paranoid folk who overthink things and incapable of perspective or the worst of all folk who do it intentionally for click-bait, hits and to make themselves relevant and create a little bandwagon.

It's dangerous.

In the UK, the last time I checked, there's been 7 or 8 deaths attributed to the vaccine.

It's 7 or 8 too many but there was over 70-million doses handed out at that stage.

1 death in every 10-million doses.

Again, 1 death is 1 death too many but put that into some sort of perspective ... more people probably died today in the UK alone from slipping on cow shit and banging their head on a rock or something equally silly.

Chances far better of dying from being kicked in the head by a goat or hit a lightning bolt than dying from these vaccines.

Here in US over 4 million die each year of natural causes. Obviously a % of those had a COVID poke.

One’s chances of dying from COVID are a 1000 times greater than that of those with even one poke.

Can’t fix stoopid!

Last edited:

How would you have suggested Trump shut down the COVID hoax?
First, thank you for acknowledging that the child's death was indeed sad. RIP.

Trump should have pounced on the revelation that Birx admitted about how most of the covid death stats were manipulated by counting anybody who happened to test for, or even just being assumed to have covid.

Here’s her statement:

------------------

I agree.

Here immunity isn’t a light switch, it’s a continuum. Maybe there are surges other places, but are there any surges in places with 80% vaccination rates in the adult population? Not that I know of.

It probably was the vaccine. It’s happening often enough that I’m seeing cases too. When there was the issue with clots, I never saw one and didn’t really register with me. But among me and my colleagues, we’ve seen several episodes of myocarditis. I don’t think it’s rare enough to not be real. It’s still rare, mind you, but I think it’s real.

I couldn't imagine a case where there wouldn't be side effects from this vaccine. I'm not denying they are there. Its a risk reward and public safety thing. I hope whatever issues arise with these vaccines can be identified and resolved ASAP. Would be great if the public would be supportive of these efforts instead of so many spreading hyperbolic and politicized misinformation about it.

You DESPERATELY want to find a mod who doesn't care about a child's death who will move this thread to ANYWHERE. Maybe the mods aren't as sick as you are.
Fuck off loon
It is so telling to see a lefty wanting to first trivialize a child's death, and then beg the mods to use censorship to get some revenge. Absolutely disgusting.

Fuck off loon
It is so telling to see a lefty wanting to first trivialize a child's death, and then beg the mods to use censorship to get some revenge. Absolutely disgusting.

No child should die. However 1. you’ve no proof that the kid died from a vaccine and 2.
smart people play the odds.

Stay dumb, I truly don’t care.

That conspiracy theory died a horrible death MONTHS ago :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back