13 year old dies after second jab

How sad.

Nothing to see here folks
Not for rational people who don't think mafs is witchcraft.

Defiant America ^ | 06.21.2021 | Mack Cogburn
Posted on 6/21/2021, 8:23:06 AM by USA Conservative

More than 300 cases of heart inflammation after Covid-19 vaccinations have been reported in young people, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Thursday. “The case are rare,” she said. “Over 20 million adolescents and young adults [have been] vaccinated in the United States.”

The teenaged boys all looked like they were having heart attacks. They complained of chest pain and general discomfort, and tests looked at first as if they were suffering an acute myocardial infarction, or heart attack. But they weren’t. Instead, the seven youths ages 14 to 19 were suffering from a very rare type of heart inflammation. It’s one that public health officials are beginning to link to Covid-19 vaccines.

But what the mainstream media failed to report is that one 13-year-old kid even died three days after receiving the vaccine.

Tami Burages who is a vaccine advocate herself posted a photo with the vaccination card of her nephew.

He died three days after receiving the second dose. The initial autopsy results were that his heart was enlarged and there was some fluid surrounding it. He had no known health problems and didn’t receive any medications.

Photo from the vaccination card:

Here’s her statement:

There s no official statement that the vaccine was the reason for the cardiac event but the children’s family alleged that the vaccine caused heart failure!

------------------

This is coming from a COVID vaccine advocate.
I feel very sorry for that family and their loss and I mean no disrespect of the dead, but she lost me completely when in the comments she says she would still vaccinate her son who is close in age to his now-deceased cousin! Wth! I don't get it!

I'm curious, if everybody did things your way, would you have nobody take the vaccine?

Just you democrats, I would mandate that all democratic party controlled men, women, and children be vaccinated, then watch and see how many of you die of it!

Many are vaccinated.

Hey Coyote

Moonglow is a mother fucking loser who deserves a fucking punch in the face for mocking the death of a 13 yr old boy. What a terrible human being.

How sad.

My kids are 11 and 13 and I do not want to vaccinate them. They are perfectly healthy.

How sad.

My kids are 11 and 13 and I do not want to vaccinate them. They are perfectly healthy.
Mine are 14 and 18 and i am happy they got vaccinated. They are also proud to be part of the effort.

How many folk have died as a direct result of the vaccine and how many doses of said vaccines have been issued? can anyone give me a proper number and not made-up numbers from alternative news sites?
There in lies your answer---the fact that they aren't putting out the exact number and details should be clear warning.

Why is it you all couldn't care less when a kid dies from Covid?

How sad.

Mine are 14 and 18 and i am happy they got vaccinated. They are also proud to be part of the effort.
I truly hope they don’t have heart conditions going forward. WHO just stated that kids should NOT be vaccinated. Your 18 yr old is an adult technically. You do you.

Kids under 12 aren’t eligible for the vaccine? Don’t get your point?

How many folk have died as a direct result of the vaccine and how many doses of said vaccines have been issued? can anyone give me a proper number and not made-up numbers from alternative news sites?
There in lies your answer---the fact that they aren't putting out the exact number and details should be clear warning.
I got a direct answer for the UK mate.

It works out 1 death in every 10 million doses.

How sad.

Ain't the Trumpcine great.

Sorry according to Joe it's his

Biden Claims ‘We Didn’t Have’ a COVID Vaccine When He Took Office​

Your own link proves you a LIAR!
From your link, "his administration came into office with no coronavirus vaccines available."
How did Biden get vaccinated before he was inaugurated if no vaccines were available?

brass tax
So that's what's holding you limeys' IQs down! You don't know the difference between tax and tacks! :laughing0301:

Can’t fix stoopid!
That is precisely why liberalism grows and will be around forever.

It's the blind leading the blind; stupid people emulating stupid people.

That conspiracy theory died a horrible death MONTHS ago
It never was a conspiracy theory. It was an intentional "mistake" that got discovered.

So many deaths were attributed to COVID-19 rather than what actually killed the people that our statistics suggested we'd discovered a cure for the common flu.

Last edited:
Kids who got the vaccination and got 'heart issues' comprise .0015%. Perspective folks.

I thought the so-called "experts" weren't going to shoot up healthy kids, because their ever changing comments deemed it unnecessary, since most kids have better virus fighting abilities than adults?
That's because you just made that up.

Oh, sorry.............I just noticed your problem......

12252482.jpg
You can have your little hissy. You will still be a pathetic liar when it is over.

Boo hoo little snowflake.
You have no concept of reality, obviously.
You have no concept of all the lies the media has been spewing for the past year or more on this crap.
Might as well crawl back into your "safe space" hole and pull it in after you.

Kids under 12 aren’t eligible for the vaccine? Don’t get your point?
Just pointing out that a lot of kids have died. Here are some teens who died from Covid.

I guess the point is that here we have people highlighting every single vaccine complication (actually, in many cases - it isn't even determined to be due to the vaccine) no matter how rare - and they are rare.

That doesn't mean people shouldn't be concerned - just like with the very rare issue of bloodclots in a few people getting the J&J vaccine - CDC pulls back, and examines it closely, as it should. Like any medication.

If you look at the fine print on any medication, even the over the counter and you read the list of potential (but exceedingly rare) side effects...it's pretty horrifying. But they are rare. You might have a million people with no effect, and 3 that get it.

In the case of vaccines you weigh the risks of serious outcome from disease with risks of serious outcome from vaccination. And that risk won't be the same for all groups - age, gender, health status etc can all change risk. But I don't think anyone looks at the larger picture and they ignore the fact that more kids DO die of Covid than from the vaccine (but that doesn't mean these complications should not be taken seriously and understood - maybe like with the bloodclots there is a group at higher risk).

No one said they couldn't care less if a child dies. It's perspective.....0015% have had heart issues. That's not even statistically relevant. That it is tragic whenever a child dies is a given. For anyone to use a child's death to berate others who do have perspective shows a distinct lack of character, IMO. Also, how do they know how many deaths were prevented by vaccinating children? I am in neither camp because IMO COVID was never the threat that some folks, the MSM and Democrats ginned it up to be. The vaccination is not a threat either. The whole COVID 'pandemic' reaction was created for political reasons and the 'low information' lemmings followed it right over the proverbial cliff wasting everyone's time and creating misery for the population.

Last edited:
No one said they couldn't care less if a child dies. It's perspective.....0015% have had heart issues. That's not even statistically relevant. That it is tragic whenever a child dies is a given. For anyone to use a child's death to berate others who do have perspective shows a distinct lack of character, IMO. Also, how do they know how many deaths were prevented by vaccinating children? I am in neither camp because IMO COVID was never the threat that some folks, the MSM and Democrats ginned it up to be. The vaccination is not a threat either. The whole COVID 'pandemic' reaction was created for political reasons and you lemmings followed it right over the proverbial cliff wasting everyone's time and creating misery for the population.
Oh I agree with the statistically relevant part, but using a child's death to push an anti-vax agenda isn't exactly cool either since they pretty much ignored it when kids died of Covid.

Oh I agree with the statistically relevant part, but using a child's death to push an anti-vax agenda isn't exactly cool either since they pretty much ignored it when kids died of Covid.
I think we agree on that. That being said, IMO, neither COVID or the COVID vaccination poses a statistically relevant risk to the entire population. The only thing that happened is that closing down the entire country put untenable hardships on a large swath of the population needlessly.

Have a higher percentage of those very smart folk died than would have died anyway?
NO - So beat it!
You Lefties tend to get a little oversensitive when your narrative gets challenged, huh?
I fully support anyone who chooses to be vaccinated. I'd fight any government that tried to give it to me forcibly just on principle. Any way you look at it, this is a virus, along with its naturally occurring mutations, that has about a 1-1/2 percent mortality rate. That number goes WAAY DOWN when the target demo is youth under 20.

Anyone raising hell at people if they choose not to let their children take the risk of death or disability should be shouted down!

I think we agree on that. That being said, IMO, neither COVID or the COVID vaccination poses a statistically relevant risk to the entire population. The only thing that happened is that closing down the entire country put untenable hardships on a large swath of the population needlessly.
Agree on the first, disagree on the second.

Have a higher percentage of those very smart folk died than would have died anyway?
NO - So beat it!
You Lefties tend to get a little oversensitive when your narrative gets challenged, huh?
I fully support anyone who chooses to be vaccinated. I'd fight any government that tried to give it to me forcibly just on principle. Any way you look at it, this is a virus, along with its naturally occurring mutations, that has about a 1-1/2 percent mortality rate. That number goes WAAY DOWN when the target demo is youth under 20.

Anyone raising hell at people if they choose not to let their children take the risk of death or disability should be shouted down!

There is less risk of death with these vaccines than there would be driving to the corner convenience store for a gallon of milk.

But yes, I concur. If someone chooses not to vaccinate their child that’s their business.

On the flip side, adult Goobers in the southern states refusing to get it, or working around me is definitely my business.

Some of those states are barely at 30% while others are over 80 on at least one shot. IMHO, it is one’s patriotic duty.

Otherwise the variants irresponsibles breed could come back around to kill the responsible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back