133 acts of violence against Trump supporters... a running total...

No, I think they are illegal invaders, with many involved in human trafficking.

But this is all academic. We owe nothing to no one. We have no obligation to play the role of the flophouse of the modern world for the imagined benefit to any future Democrats.

Keep them out, by brute force if necessary. However rough their country is, THEY need to take care of it there, not bring their problems here.

AND, it was obvious that you were just making a point about the validity of separating children, not specifically calling the mothers crackheads.

BUt by playing stupid, Bulldog got to invent a strawman to attack and a sort of pathetic excuse to personally smear you.

Shit like that is all lefties have. They know they can't defend their positions, but they are so consumed with hate, or bitterness that they can't make the simple connection

that that means they are wrong.

Yup. They go in just one step from presenting a nonsensical argument to tossing epithets. It is the Way of the 4th Grader.

You keep telling yourself that.

Dude. It was obvious that he was not calling the mothers crackheads.

You were lying to dodge his point, and so that you could call him a name,

INSTEAD of seriously and honestly addressing his point.

You did exactly what we are talking about.

To deny it, is to just double down on being a lying and immature child.

No it wasn't.

Yes, it was. You made a point such as it was, and he made a counterpoint, using an example.

That was obviously NOT a claim that the illegals were crackheads.

If you truly made such a mistake, you are either incredibly stupid, or so consumed with partisan hate, that you can't even read properly.

If it is just stupidity, well, you should give up on this site, because you will not be able to do anything but throw shit like a monkey.

If it is the latter, then get a fucking grip.

AND, it was obvious that you were just making a point about the validity of separating children, not specifically calling the mothers crackheads.

BUt by playing stupid, Bulldog got to invent a strawman to attack and a sort of pathetic excuse to personally smear you.

Shit like that is all lefties have. They know they can't defend their positions, but they are so consumed with hate, or bitterness that they can't make the simple connection

that that means they are wrong.

Yup. They go in just one step from presenting a nonsensical argument to tossing epithets. It is the Way of the 4th Grader.

No it wasn't.

Yes, it was. You made a point such as it was, and he made a counterpoint, using an example.

If you truly made such a mistake, you are either incredibly stupid, or so consumed with partisan hate, that you can't even read properly.

If it is just stupidity, well, you should give up on this site, because you will not be able to do anything but throw shit like a monkey.

You are trying to reason with a troll. It's a waste of time. The troll's only purpose was to distract from the thread and change the subject. You're letting it achieve its goal.

No it wasn't.

You are trying to reason with a troll. It's a waste of time. The troll's only purpose was to distract from the thread and change the subject. You're letting it achieve its goal.

Good point.

Here is one of the people that the troll wants to protect from scrutiny.

"watching fireworks in his driveway when someone drove in front of his house and started yelling at him about President Trump.

“He was saying vile things about our president,” said Good.

The driver of the car then told Good he had to remove his flag. When Good told him no, he said the driver punched him in the face.

Good said he instinctively tried to punch the man back but the man drove off with Good’s arm stuck in the car, and Good was then dragged for about 30 feet.

“I have some bumps and bruises that I don’t think you want to see,” said Good as he was showing the scars on his hands and elbow."

Anti-trumpers are real assholes.

Watch yourselves out there, fellow conservatives! It's going to get ugly this Fall because I don't think the progressives are going to get the "wave" that they were counting on in these mid term elections and when that happens they're going to react like over stimulated toddlers throwing tantrums at the supermarket. They WILL get violent because they've been told by their leaders that the end justifies the means!

Trump stole no one. He separated children from the criminal gangs invading the country, for their own safety.

Frankly, I don't know why we permit ourselves to be so inconvenienced. Maybe that will change, beginning in October. Perhaps the laws that tie our hands against dealing effectively with the problem will finally be properly scrutinized and done away with.
How many of those kids said "thank you for saving me from that bad man", and how many of them said "I want my mommy"? Sounds like you've been listening to Fox again.
None of them kids would ever say such a thing because they wouldn't be aware of the illegal activity in the first place. If the adults are good to the kids that are in the picture, that is commendable, but that does not excuse the adults of the wrong doing that they are still guilty of. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Also don't forget that its the adults who are supposed to be setting the right example for the kids any ways. If the adults can't do that, then kick them to the curb. That is what I did with my dad who isn't sorry for any of the stuff that he is guilty of. My only regret is not washing my hands of him sooner.

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

Trump stole no one. He separated children from the criminal gangs invading the country, for their own safety.

Frankly, I don't know why we permit ourselves to be so inconvenienced. Maybe that will change, beginning in October. Perhaps the laws that tie our hands against dealing effectively with the problem will finally be properly scrutinized and done away with.
How many of those kids said "thank you for saving me from that bad man", and how many of them said "I want my mommy"? Sounds like you've been listening to Fox again.
None of them kids would ever say such a thing because they wouldn't be aware of the illegal activity in the first place. If the adults are good to the kids that are in the picture, that is commendable, but that does not excuse the adults of the wrong doing that they are still guilty of. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Also don't forget that its the adults who are supposed to be setting the right example for the kids any ways. If the adults can't do that, then kick them to the curb. That is what I did with my dad who isn't sorry for any of the stuff that he is guilty of. My only regret is not washing my hands of him sooner.

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

You are aware that many of them broke no laws, aren't you? Showing up at a point of entry and requesting asylum is the proscribed way to do it, yet they were incarcerated and had their children taken. Others, who didn't cross at a point of entry surrendered to the first official they could find and experienced the same thing. They have to be on American soil to apply. It can't be done anywhere else.

Forum List

Back