14.3 percent of the population is foreign-born

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

The percentage of U.S. residents born outside the country has reached its highest level in over 100 years.

According to new data from the U.S. Census Bureau, 14.3 percent of the population was foreign-born in 2023, up from 13.9 percent in 2022.

This is the largest share since 1910, when the figure was 14.7 percent. The rise is driven by international migration, which has become a key factor in U.S. population growth. With fewer children being born in the U.S., immigrants now account for over two-thirds of the country's population increase.

Comment:
The Democrat Party has weaponized immigration.
When they say that the "replacement theory" is racist, they are correct, but it is the Democrats who are the racists.
The Democrat Party's greed and corruption, hate, racism and violence, lying, smear campaigns and propagation.... has alienated mainstream Voters, therefore they are importing poor uneducated third world people who will vote Democrat.

When they say that the "replacement theory" is racist, they are correct, but it is the Democrats who are the racists.
The Democrat Party's greed and corruption, hate, racism and violence, lying, smear campaigns and propagation.... has alienated mainstream Voters, therefore they are importing poor uneducated third world people who will vote Democrat.

The only reason why immigrants are an issue for REpublicans is because you've chosen to demonize them for the last 20 years.

It amazes me how you guys can blame others for your self-inflicted wounds.

The only reason why immigrants are an issue for REpublicans is because you've chosen to demonize them for the last 20 years.

Actually, the greedy corrupt Democrat Party treats the American taxpayers like their slaves and White Voters as their opposition.

Oh, bullshit. They are sucking at the teat of the Treasury, thy are huge users of welfare, free medical care, etc.

Actually, it's been my experience that most immigrants, (including the one I am married to) have a much better work ethic than people who are born here.
Actually, there is no reason why anyone should accept your nonsense "because I say so" claim.

The percentage of U.S. residents born outside the country has reached its highest level in over 100 years.

According to new data from the U.S. Census Bureau, 14.3 percent of the population was foreign-born in 2023, up from 13.9 percent in 2022.

This is the largest share since 1910, when the figure was 14.7 percent. The rise is driven by international migration, which has become a key factor in U.S. population growth. With fewer children being born in the U.S., immigrants now account for over two-thirds of the country's population increase.

Comment:
In a matter of a few decades, Americans will be a minority because they can't afford to have kids. Their increasing taxes will be to pay for breeding immigrants.

Actually, it's been my experience that most immigrants, (including the one I am married to) have a much better work ethic than people who are born here.

Facts.

• The 2022 SIPP indicates that 54 percent of households headed by immigrants — naturalized citizens, legal residents, and illegal immigrants — used one or more major welfare program. This compares to 39 percent for U.S.-born households.
  • The rate is 59 percent for non-citizen households (e.g. green card holders and illegal immigrants).
  • Compared to households headed by the U.S.-born, immigrant-headed households have especially high use of food programs (36 percent vs. 25 percent for the U.S.-born), Medicaid (37 percent vs. 25 percent for the U.S.-born), and the Earned Income Tax Credit (16 percent vs. 12 percent for the U.S.-born).
  • Our best estimate is that 59 percent of households headed by illegal immigrants, also called the undocumented, use at least one major program. We have no evidence this is due to fraud. Among legal immigrants we estimate the rate is 52 percent.

In a matter of a few decades, Americans will be a minority because they can't afford to have kids. Their increasing taxes will be to pay for breeding immigrants.
Or in two or three generations, these immigrants will be citizens, and better Americans than most Americans.

We have plenty of money to meet all our needs, we just need to make the rich pay their fair share.

Facts.

• The 2022 SIPP indicates that 54 percent of households headed by immigrants — naturalized citizens, legal residents, and illegal immigrants — used one or more major welfare program. This compares to 39 percent for U.S.-born households.
    • The rate is 59 percent for non-citizen households (e.g. green card holders and illegal immigrants).
    • Compared to households headed by the U.S.-born, immigrant-headed households have especially high use of food programs (36 percent vs. 25 percent for the U.S.-born), Medicaid (37 percent vs. 25 percent for the U.S.-born), and the Earned Income Tax Credit (16 percent vs. 12 percent for the U.S.-born).
    • Our best estimate is that 59 percent of households headed by illegal immigrants, also called the undocumented, use at least one major program. We have no evidence this is due to fraud. Among egal immigrants we estimate the rate is 52 percent.

Firrst, CIS is a racist website. You might as well be posting from the Stormfront or AmRen.

Secondly, most households using programs like SNAP or Section 8 have at least one person in the household with a job.

Seems to me that if so many working people need assistance, even in a "good" economy, then something is seriously broken.

But by all means, just hate on the immigrants.

Firrst, CIS is a racist website. You might as well be posting from the Stormfront or AmRen.

Secondly, most households using programs like SNAP or Section 8 have at least one person in the household with a job.

Seems to me that if so many working people need assistance, even in a "good" economy, then something is seriously broken.

But by all means, just hate on the immigrants.

Facts are facts. And you cannot deal in facts.

Thus, you do what a leftoid always does, use the fallback position, 'muh, racist'.

Or in two or three generations, these immigrants will be citizens, and better Americans than most Americans.

We have plenty of money to meet all our needs, we just need to make the rich pay their fair share.

Bullshit. There e are large areas in Los Angeles, as an example, of 3, 4, 5 generations who are NOT good citizens. That is another fact.

You are one of the useful idiots the left relies on.

Does that matter? If an uneducated immigrant doesn't make enough to pay his way, what happens? And please don't claim they get no help from the government.

Comment:

Assuming all immigrants and/or their children will all and always vote democrat is a big mistake.

Forum List

Back