Why Isn't Anybody Talking About This Part?

Just imagine for a minute if Donald Trump became the Republican nominee without a single vote. We would never hear the end of it from the left.

For then it would mean the end of the democracy for them even though we're actually a Republic... But nobody ever talks about that part either on the left.
We've got to live with the reality that Harris is the nominee, no matter how undemocratic it was. Those on the left, don't give a crap if she got there with no votes and those on the right are already voting for Trump. We need to talk about bread and butter kitchen table issues because talking about this isn't going to gain Trump any votes.

We've got to live with the reality that Harris is the nominee, no matter how undemocratic it was. Those on the left, don't give a crap if she got there with no votes and those on the right are already voting for Trump. We need to talk about bread and butter kitchen table issues because talking about this isn't going to gain Trump any votes.

I know I was just simply making a point.

He has his good sides about him when it isn't political though.

Let me rephrase that then. Who actually remembers how many votes they got as it's not like it's something I'm going to keep on my mind when I graduated nearly twenty years ago. 🙄

I graduated more than 40 years ago, and I still know they got ZERO primary votes.

Nobody ever claims that was undemocratic

Just imagine for a minute if Donald Trump became the Republican nominee without a single vote.
Your talking points are Noted.

Just a question IF, just IF, you have the balls to answer.
Biden Drops out, what did you prefer the (D) to do to find a replacement?

Intelligent Answers Only.

Seriously, I expect NO ANSWER from you
It has been explained to you.
She will NEVER understand.
She is a parrot, just repeats what others say.

Just imagine for a minute if Donald Trump became the Republican nominee without a single vote. We would never hear the end of it from the left.

For then it would mean the end of the democracy for them even though we're actually a Republic... But nobody ever talks about that part either on the left.

Actually, the left stopped talking about it. Remember the Trump's coming after our democracy routine, cry me a river left speak? Well, the mantra died a natural death when Kamala was installed without one.

Leftists are purely intellectually dishonest. They're surface dwellers, a big reason why they're attracted to Democracks. They're simply mentally lazy, and have very fragile spines. Mix all that together you get today's leftist.

Forum List

Back