14-year-old charged with assault and carjacking of SEVEN cars in Wash DC

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
That younger and younger children are committing violent crime is due to the Democrats’ “soft-on-crime” attitudes and the lack of responsible parenting.

That younger and younger children are committing violent crime is due to the Democrats’ “soft-on-crime” attitudes and the lack of responsible parenting.

Especially 4 yr olds shooting guns at a Mickeyds drive thru

Especially 4 yr olds shooting guns at a Mickeyds drive thru
i saw that….pitiful. The 4-year-old and his sister (there was another kid in the car) should be put in Child Protective Services and the father arrested for child endangerment.

Then you support the charges against the Crumbly’s.

Oh. It is a Democrat charging them.

An average of 25 people per year in the United States are killed by gunshots wounds from toddlers ... 2-year-olds with guns ... by 14 years, the cause is lost ...

An average of 25 people per year in the United States are killed by gunshots wounds from toddlers ... 2-year-olds with guns ... by 14 years, the cause is lost ...
Except the 2-year-old doesn’t know what he’s doing, and these instances are often tragic accidents. A 14-year-old is intentionally breaking the law via the commission of a violent crime, and in this case, repeatedly.

Yes. It's a lost cause, because we will fight you every step of the way. Give up. We're keeping our guns, no matter what. I don't care how many people die.

Then you support the charges against the Crumbly’s.

Oh. It is a Democrat charging them.
I certainly support the charges against the Chumbley parents. Just because a kid want something, doesn't even speak to whether you should buy it for them, or improperly store a weapon or exercise caution and judgement, regarding your kid. They are guilty of bad parenting, as well as lack of control of weapons in their home, purchased by them, the contributed directly to their kid going on a mass shooting spree in that school. The whole damned family should be locked up and punished, for their collective crimes against society.

I certainly support the charges against the Chumbley parents. Just because a kid want something, doesn't even speak to whether you should buy it for them, or improperly store a weapon or exercise caution and judgement, regarding your kid. They are guilty of bad parenting, as well as lack of control of weapons in their home, purchased by them, the contributed directly to their kid going on a mass shooting spree in that school. The whole damned family should be locked up and punished, for their collective crimes against society.

There is no law in Michigan that states weapons must be secured. Now as for the bad parents. All those testifying now, none of them called child protective services. Odd isn’t it?

There is no law in Michigan that states weapons must be secured. Now as for the bad parents. All those testifying now, none of them called child protective services. Odd isn’t it?
Not odd to me. I have been securing my weapons for years, as my father maintained control of all weapons in the house growing up. It is only common sense. I firmly believe parents should bear and big share responsibility for the actions of their under aged juveniles in their home. Charges of this nature should resume being made and prosecuted. It has become fashionable for people to just throw up their hands as parents, and shirk their responsibility for the actions and destruction of their kids. I don't buy it. If a kid breaks your window, the kid should be punished and the parent owe you a new window. I grew up knowing this, and knowing to not do things that put my parents in that position. The kid must be punished and society protected from his presence (in this current case), but the parents are and should be held accountable for their lack of control and facilitating the event of a mass shooting carried out by their child.

Kids grow up fast in today's Left wing schools

Why just the other day I saw a group of 2 year old girls protesting the right to abort their unborn children, picket signs and all.

They all had tattoos and piercing's and wore rainbow flags.

Not odd to me. I have been securing my weapons for years, as my father maintained control of all weapons in the house growing up. It is only common sense. I firmly believe parents should bear and big share responsibility for the actions of their under aged juveniles in their home. Charges of this nature should resume being made and prosecuted. It has become fashionable for people to just throw up their hands as parents, and shirk their responsibility for the actions and destruction of their kids. I don't buy it. If a kid breaks your window, the kid should be punished and the parent owe you a new window. I grew up knowing this, and knowing to not do things that put my parents in that position. The kid must be punished and society protected from his presence (in this current case), but the parents are and should be held accountable for their lack of control and facilitating the event of a mass shooting carried out by their child.

You are equating what you consider to be common sense practices with a legal requirement.

I had a friend who removed floor mats from his car. His belief was that the floor mat could shift and either jam the accelerator or block the brake. For him this was common sense precautions. If someone doesn’t do that should they be charged with a crime?

Your argument is they should have known. They should have known and taken precautions to prevent Junior from doing anything. They should have known.

In my experience parents almost never see the worst in their children. But they should have known.

Forum List

Back