14 year old who moved to chicago a week earlier shot and killed last night

IF guns are to blame, why the low gun violence rate in Vermont?
People are to blame. We can't get rid of them, easily, but we can the guns they use.

Yes, you can get rid of the perps. You simply lack both the spine and the rationality to do so.

The guns? Nope. You'll never get rid of them without unlawfully employing your own, and in such a case you would be vastly outgunned and outnumbered, as you know.
Laws let guns in, and laws can push them out. Whether that scares you because you might one day lose your deadly toys doesn't concern me.

No...losing guns would be one step the next mass murdering government doesn't have to worry about...every mass murder in history was preceded by disarming the people meant to be murdered.

People are to blame. We can't get rid of them, easily, but we can the guns they use.

Yes, you can get rid of the perps. You simply lack both the spine and the rationality to do so.

The guns? Nope. You'll never get rid of them without unlawfully employing your own, and in such a case you would be vastly outgunned and outnumbered, as you know.
Laws let guns in, and laws can push them out. Whether that scares you because you might one day lose your deadly toys doesn't concern me.

No...losing guns would be one step the next mass murdering government doesn't have to worry about...every mass murder in history was preceded by disarming the people meant to be murdered.
Nonsense. Besides, you're bringing a gun to a drone fight. The guns can't protect you now.

Nope. Enumerated and inalienable rights. Best of luck attempting to legislate them out.
It's an Amendment to the Constitution. We have Amended it before, to repeal an Amendment. Same thing.

So get to it. See what happens. :laugh:

The 18th was so successful, after all. There would be even less compliance.
Comply or die, your call.

Some of us don't want all the guns for no reason...
Some of you can't seem to articulate in English either.
That's entirely correct English, if you're not a simpleton that is.
It's a double-negative idiot.
Isn't not, see how that works...
I have no idea of what you're trying to point out. I strongly suspect you have nothing but a tenuous inkling yourself. US public education is not an excuse considering the money spent.

Nonsense. Besides, you're bringing a gun to a drone fight. The guns can't protect you now.

Do keep up with current events, eh?

Anti-drone shoulder rifle lets police take control of UAVs with radio pulses

Nope. Enumerated and inalienable rights. Best of luck attempting to legislate them out.
It's an Amendment to the Constitution. We have Amended it before, to repeal an Amendment. Same thing.

So get to it. See what happens. :laugh:

The 18th was so successful, after all. There would be even less compliance.
Comply or die, your call.

That's what George III thought. Look what happened.

You'll be taking point for the feds, will ya? :laugh:

So it only took a week for the young budding gang banger 'hanging' with a bunch of feral bonobo's to get his hat knocked off. So fucking what?
"I think I'll name my son 'J'Quantae'. When he's older it will be the number name for MIT engineers."

Not really, they can't even get rid of guns Europe.
No one is doing it the right way, there or here.

So ... what's the "right way"?
Turn them in or we blow your house up. Have one in your hands and you are as good as dead.

Turn them in or we blow your house up. Have one in your hands and you are as good as dead.

Spoken like a true fascist...let me guess...you run company that makes train cars for when your buddies set up the camps..is that it?

The mother of Tyshawn Lee, whose 9-year old son was executed in Chicago by Obama's boys bought a new car after getting 17K from Gofundme donations says she got it from her full-time job. I suspect she's your English teacher from her quote.

'Y'all don't know nothing about me," For y'all to be bashing me like that, and I just lost my child."

Mother of boy shot dead denies spending donated funds on new car

The mother of Tyshawn Lee, whose 9-year old son was executed in Chicago by Obama's boys bought a new car after getting 17K from Gofundme donations says she got it from her full-time job. I suspect she's your English teacher from her quote.

'Y'all don't know nothing about me," For y'all to be bashing me like that, and I just lost my child."

When the ferals have someone killed in a car accident they are hiring lawyers while the body is still in the street.

Spoken like a true fascist...let me guess...you run company that makes train cars for when your buddies set up the camps..is that it?

Maybe it's liquid courage from a bottle because paint is a dyed in the wool coward who would hide under the covers from a pop tart gun.

Remember...mother of the year and her son was being raised by the grandmother....

Forum List

Back