14 year old who moved to chicago a week earlier shot and killed last night

Not really, they can't even get rid of guns Europe.
No one is doing it the right way, there or here.

So ... what's the "right way"?
Turn them in or we blow your house up. Have one in your hands and you are as good as dead.

Spoken like a true fascist...let me guess...you run company that makes train cars for when your buddies set up the camps..is that it?

Maybe it's liquid courage from a bottle because paint is a dyed in the wool coward who would hide under the covers from a pop tart gun.
Paint owns guns, and don't troll.

Turn them in or we blow your house up. Have one in your hands and you are as good as dead.
The mother of Tyshawn Lee, whose 9-year old son was executed in Chicago by Obama's boys bought a new car after getting 17K from Gofundme donations says she got it from her full-time job. I suspect she's your English teacher from her quote.

'Y'all don't know nothing about me," For y'all to be bashing me like that, and I just lost my child."

Mother of boy shot dead denies spending donated funds on new car

Remember...mother of the year and her son was being raised by the grandmother....

Isn't the grandmother raising the daughter's kids all too typical in the black community?

IF guns are to blame, why the low gun violence rate in Vermont?
People are to blame. We can't get rid of them, easily, but we can the guns they use.

So you're saying you're willing to come and attempt to take my guns you claim I shouldn't own?
No need to come and get them. If you don't turn them that is the end of you.

Didn't think you had the guts pussy.

P
People are to blame. We can't get rid of them, easily, but we can the guns they use.

So you're saying you're willing to come and attempt to take my guns you claim I shouldn't own?

Waco is the way to handle morons like you.

P

Like I said, you're too big of a pussy to do it.

P

At that point you would be a criminal, and treated as such.

P

I'll be waiting on you to try and do it but won't expect a pussy to be man enough to do so.

P

I'll be waiting on you to try and do it but won't expect a pussy to be man enough to do so.
You seem not to understand, the only lives that will be at risk are you and those with you. If you don't come out with the guns, we cremate you, while you're still breathing.
IMG-20150911-WA0011.jpg

Don't say you weren't warned. Your guns or your life, pick one (at that point)...

Last edited:

Not really, they can't even get rid of guns Europe.
No one is doing it the right way, there or here.

So ... what's the "right way"?

Thank you, Kim Jong Un

You seem not to understand, the only lives that will be at risk are you and those with you. If you don't come out with the guns, we cremate you, while you're still breathing.
IMG-20150911-WA0011.jpg

Don't say you weren't warned. Your guns or your life, pick one (at that point)...

What a silly man. Do you have any clue what would happen here if any regime began such a campaign?

IMG-20150911-WA0011.jpg

What a silly man. Do you have any clue what would happen here if any regime began such a campaign?
Yes, we'd get the guns, all of them...

IMG-20150911-WA0011.jpg

Yes, we'd get the guns, all of them...

he is a troll...it is a school night...and his parents don't know he isn't in bed.....

Forum List

Back