149 years ago today

Were not talking about percents. We are talking about raw numbers. Specifically that if welfare was stopped this instant more whites would suffer than Blacks. Sorry

Of course you are not talking about percentages because it makes you look like a fool for even bringing it up. Libtards always look like fools sooner or later, don't they?

About six times as many Blacks percentage wise are on welfare than Whites so whatever point you were trying to make with your numbers fell apart, didn't it?

My point is still valid. With six times as many Blacks on welfare percentage wise than White the Blacks are much more the monetary recipient of this slavery that this filthy government has put us in.

However, that distinction doesn't mean that much because we are all slaves to the government. The 13th Amendment is a joke.

And his point is still valid. Numerically whites utilize an overwhelming majority of social services...just stop.

If it was up to me I would have continued with slavery until technology made it uneconomical. That would have been in 1870s or so. Then I would have made a national effort to return all Blacks back to Africa.

After all, "if we had known then what we know now we would have picked our own cotton".

At least Obama wouldn't be President now, which would have been a good thing.

But he is...which is a good thing for the majority of Americans.

Maybe the oldest troll on message boards, no one has still explained where all the racist democrats ended up when the south flipped for Reagan and became a GOP stronghold.
I think they all died.
Political guilt does not end at the moment of death and nearly all of them that lived into the 1980s died praising Saint Reagan.
Surely. Every one of them.
Course in the South most of those inbred assholes you speak of that practiced generational racism still strangely vote Democrat. You'd know this was a fact if you lived here.
I was born in Alabama and have only lived in various southern states my entire life and as a small child I shook the hand of George Wallace, you fail badly.
What do you consider to be "Southern States"?

California, Florida?

Don't you ever hang out with white trailer-park trash anymore? Is that beneath you?

Trust me. I was shocked to hear it myself. The only reason the South has turned Republican is because most of those old farts that lynched blacks and protested when they started going to our universities are few and far between. Not to mention the fact that women got the right to vote a few years back, and they pretty much support Democrats almost as much as blacks do.
Did I mention that there's a shitload of blacks here in the South as well? Democrats you know.

149 years ago today, on Dec. 18, 1865, the 13th Amendment to the Constitution was adopted after ratification by 3/4 of the states. The Amendment prohibited slavery and involuntary servitude throughout the country.

A year before, the amendment had been passed by the Senate, but Democrats in the House voted against it in an effort to keep blacks "in their place" - a trend the Democrats continue to this day, starting and joining groups such as the Ku Klux Klan and passing legislation saying that black people can't manage their lives without the assistance of whites, despite strong objections of Republicans. With extensive political maneuvering by President Lincoln, the House finally overcame the resistance of racist Democrats and passed the Amendment.

After the Northern Democrats combined with the Northern Republican to pass the Civil Rights legislation it took 50 years or so but the still prejudiced South is now fully controlled by the Republicans.

And it was all made possible by a lazy, shiftless, feminized, communist spendtrift black male.

CRAZY Ironic, ain't it?

What a disgrace is it, that the First 'black' Peasantpimp of the Union States represents the epitome of the most rancid of racist stereo-types?

Last edited:
Maybe the oldest troll on message boards, no one has still explained where all the racist democrats ended up when the south flipped for Reagan and became a GOP stronghold.
I think they all died.
Political guilt does not end at the moment of death and nearly all of them that lived into the 1980s died praising Saint Reagan.
Course in the South most of those inbred assholes you speak of that practiced generational racism still strangely vote Democrat. You'd know this was a fact if you lived here.
I was born in Alabama and have only lived in various southern states my entire life and as a small child I shook the hand of George Wallace, you fail badly.

California, Florida?

Don't you ever hang out with white trailer-park trash anymore? Is that beneath you?

Trust me. I was shocked to hear it myself. The only reason the South has turned Republican is because most of those old farts that lynched blacks and protested when they started going to our universities are few and far between. Not to mention the fact that women got the right to vote a few years back, and they pretty much support Democrats almost as much as blacks do.
Did I mention that there's a shitload of blacks here in the South as well? Democrats you know.
Where the fuck do you live that you have such a faulty picture of the south? I live here and I have no idea what you are talking about.

I think they all died.

California, Florida?

Where the fuck do you live that you have such a faulty picture of the south? I live here and I have no idea what you are talking about.
No doubt.
I worked in a factory and was a member of a union here in TN. Lived in Georgia and North Carolina. I've lived in the South longer than I did my home state Montana.

Seems like all of the lower Middle-class whites have the idea that Republicans are only out to help the rich. Seems also that the less informed they are the more likely they vote Democrat. I even had one of them tell everyone that because I was married to a black woman that I'm a ****** and that everyone should avoid me. I also heard he was telling people that if his kids ever came home with a ****** that he would shoot them. His kids, along with the ******. That's pretty much a quote. My boss in the HVAC shop I work in on post is a Democrat. He's lived here all his life. He hates Republicans. To be honest, most of the Republican voters I know that live here are transplants from other states. Moved here because they were in the military.

That's the picture I've seen the last 30 years since I moved here. Other than a short 2 year stint in Germany ... I've lived here since 1984.

Last edited:

California, Florida?

No doubt.
I worked in a factory and was a member of a union here in TN. Lived in Georgia and North Carolina. I've lived in the South longer than I did my home state Montana.

Seems like all of the lower Middle-class whites have the idea that Republicans are only out to help the rich. Seems also that the less informed they are the more likely they vote Democrat. I even had one of them tell everyone that because I was married to a black woman that I'm a ****** and that everyone should avoid me. I also heard he was telling people that if his kids ever came home with a ****** that he would shoot them. His kids, along with the ******. That's pretty much a quote. My boss in the HVAC shop I work in on post is a Democrat. He's lived here all his life. He hates Republicans. To be honest, most of the Republican voters I know that live here are transplants from other states. Moved here because they were in the military.

That's the picture I've seen the last 30 years since I moved here. Other than a short 2 year stint in Germany ... I've lived here since 1984.
I've lived here since 1961. I think I have a better personal picture than you do. When I was kid, all of the cops, clergy, judges, businessmen, politicians and any other significant white male personage was a true and vocal southern Democrat. A mere twenty years later that same demographic had flipped parties almost totally. You want to look for the segregationists? Look for the generational wealth that liked the old familiar social order and there they are, donating heavily to the GOP.

You tried picking your own cotton by importing white slaves from Europe. They died by the thousands. NA's simply took off into the country side or died as well. If there were no Blacks the US would have been a penal colony like Australia.

What do you mean by "you"? I never owned a slave in my life.

I am a slave to this filthy government but I never owned one.

How and why did anyone at that time justify slavery? What were those people thinking?

1). Were they too lazy to work themselves?
2). Did they believe other races were less equal?

Talk about a dark, dank, horrific time in American history.

California, Florida?

No doubt.

I've lived here since 1961. I think I have a better personal picture than you do. When I was kid, all of the cops, clergy, judges, businessmen, politicians and any other significant white male personage was a true and vocal southern Democrat. A mere twenty years later that same demographic had flipped parties almost totally. You want to look for the segregationists? Look for the generational wealth that liked the old familiar social order and there they are, donating heavily to the GOP.
Yep, you Southerners all are under the impression that the GOP only supports the rich.

You really don't understand your own region.

I never saw the old South ... so I'm not prejudiced by the memory of it. You on the other hand are. I moved here after the civil rights movement was over. Most of the old landholders are dead and gone long ago. What remains is a middle-class that still hangs on to their Democrat roots, although when you talk to them they sound like Republicans ... but only because you assume their racism or bigotry means they're Republicans. I'm sure that who the wealthy donate to they consider none of your business ... I can only assume you're making it up. Just like you're making up that all of those vocal Southern Democrats changed parties rather than just clammed up or eventual passed away. Up in Kentucky registered Democrats outnumber Republicans by a great deal. They voted in a Democrat governor.

Last edited:
Apparently you believe reciting raw numbers is cherry picking?

Yes it is, if you are presenting them in a vacuum in a way that suggests a misleading image of the big picture. That is the textbook definition of cherry picking. If you can't understand that, then you need to go back to school. Your lack of education is not a justification for shit-for-brains arguments.

149 years ago today, on Dec. 18, 1865, the 13th Amendment to the Constitution was adopted after ratification by 3/4 of the states. The Amendment prohibited slavery and involuntary servitude throughout the country.

A year before, the amendment had been passed by the Senate, but Democrats in the House voted against it in an effort to keep blacks "in their place" - a trend the Democrats continue to this day, starting and joining groups such as the Ku Klux Klan and passing legislation saying that black people can't manage their lives without the assistance of whites, despite strong objections of Republicans. With extensive political maneuvering by President Lincoln, the House finally overcame the resistance of racist Democrats and passed the Amendment.

Then why do the former slave states more commonly lean republican?

How and why did anyone at that time justify slavery? What were those people thinking?

How did blacks justify inslaving?
How did the asians?
How did the arabs?

It is pretty racist to accuse one race of something that all races took part in.

From the Bible, Exodus. The sons of Lot were made the slaves of Noah's other sons as punishment for Lot seeing his father passed out drunk and naked. Ironically this story is also used to hate gays as some scholars interpret it to mean that Lot committed sodomy.

You tried picking your own cotton by importing white slaves from Europe. They died by the thousands. NA's simply took off into the country side or died as well. If there were no Blacks the US would have been a penal colony like Australia.

What do you mean by "you"? I never owned a slave in my life.

I am a slave to this filthy government but I never owned one.
You as in white. Remember you were the one that wished you picked your own cotton. If you didnt pick it who did?

If you are a slave move to another country. I have never heard of it being a problem renouncing your citizenship.

A question...Would black kings in Africa ruled against slavery? Somehow, I doubt it. Whites did and fought a war to end it that ended up killing 600,000 of us.

Yet you hate us.
Black kings in Africa never had chattel slavery. Whites in the US loved it as it either made them wealthy beyond belief and or validated them having an inferiority complex. I dont know any whites that fought to a war to end slavery. I do know some fought to keep the south from ceding from the union.

How did blacks justify inslaving?
How did the asians?
How did the arabs?

It is pretty racist to accuse one race of something that all races took part in.
No other race built their country into an economic power using chattel slavery to my knowledge.except whites.

California, Florida?

No doubt.

Yep, you Southerners all are under the impression that the GOP only supports the rich.

You really don't understand your own region.

I never saw the old South ... so I'm not prejudiced by the memory of it. You on the other hand are. I moved here after the civil rights movement was over. Most of the old landholders are dead and gone long ago. What remains is a middle-class that still hangs on to their Democrat roots, although when you talk to them they sound like Republicans ... but only because you assume their racism or bigotry means they're Republicans. I'm sure that who the wealthy donate to they consider none of your business ... I can only assume you're making it up. Just like you're making up that all of those vocal Southern Democrats changed parties rather than just clammed up or eventual passed away. Up in Kentucky registered Democrats outnumber Republicans by a great deal. They voted in a Democrat governor.
Why are you still trying to contradict what I saw with my own eyes? I am not trying to Bullshit you here, there is only 15 - 20 years between Segregated schools in Alabama and Ronald Reagan, Not going to lose that many bigots from the voter rolls. They switched parties and, more importantly, brought their odious moral majority christian social conservative bullshit with them. Those people were studiously ignored by republicans until their votes began to matter.

Slavery has been part of the human culture since the beginning.

They justified it with economics.

Just like that shithead Obama justifies putting the American people into bondage by raising taxes and taking away our freedom.

The slaves 160 years ago at least got a plate of black eyed peas and cornbread out of their bondage. We get nothing out of ours.

Forum List

Back