15 show in mass shooting in LA - liberal media ignores the story

In Chicago we just had 6 slain and 15 others wounded by and the perpetrators were blacks! Really? Where is the OUTRAGE here by the BLM folks? Why not focus on a far more relevant topic?
Nothing is more relevant than supposed protectors of the law turned criminals and hunting Black people.

In Chicago we just had 6 slain and 15 others wounded by and the perpetrators were blacks! Really? Where is the OUTRAGE here by the BLM folks? Why not focus on a far more relevant topic?
Nothing is more relevant than supposed protectors of the law turned criminals and hunting Black people.
And yet we turn a blind eye to a far larger more predominant issue, black on black violence. IF "Blacks Lives Matter" is serious , they will have to deal with the proportionally larger issue of black on black violence. A few rouge bad racist White cops are the least of blacks problems, that's akin to tilting at windmills.

And yet we turn a blind eye to a far larger more predominant issue, black on black violence. IF "Blacks Lives Matter" is serous, they will have to deal with the proportionally larger issue of black on black violence. A few rouge bad racist White cops are the least of blacks problems, that's akin to tilting at windmills.
If you mean "we" as in white people then thats your issue. If you mean "we" as in Black people you are ignorant beyond belief. BLM was founded to fight the more pressing issue of white racist cops. Since you have no credibility or authority in the Black community no one is concerned what you think is serious and I can assure you that is true. What white people think we should do is not important.

This Is What The Brothers Of Alpha Phi Alpha Did To Protest Violence In Chicago Today – Watch The Yard

169765452964007b176aa9009d0e4a87.jpg

Last edited:
And yet we turn a blind eye to a far larger more predominant issue, black on black violence. IF "Blacks Lives Matter" is serous, they will have to deal with the proportionally larger issue of black on black violence. A few rouge bad racist White cops are the least of blacks problems, that's akin to tilting at windmills.
If you mean "we" as in white people then thats your issue. If you mean "we" as in Black people you are ignorant beyond belief. BLM was founded to fight the more pressing issue of white racist cops. Since you have no credibility or authority in the Black community no one is concerned what you think is serious and I can assure you that is true. What white people think we should do is not important.
It seems you are so fixated on blame your not seeing the forest for the trees. Your inferences are definitely without basis. Blacks ARE, by and LARGE, their own worst enemy. that is a fact. Focus on that, white racism is a separate issue. Are we on the same page now?

It seems you are so fixated on blame your not seeing the forest for the trees. Your inferences are definitely without basis. Blacks ARE, by and LARGE, their own worst enemy. that is a fact. Focus on that, white racism is a separate issue. Are we on the same page now?
No we are not on the same page. You are white. I have different priorities. Why do you think I would take advice from the enemy?

Thug news, no one cares

No we are not on the same page. You are white. I have different priorities. Why do you think I would take advice from the enemy?
How do you know I am white? And what difference does it make? Whites are the enemy?
You have lost all credibility, so I will no longer respond to your posts. Have a nice life.

How do you know I am white? And what difference does it make? Whites are the enemy?
You have lost all credibility, so I will no longer respond to your posts. Have a nice life.
Your logic gives you away. It makes a huge difference. You dont get advice from the enemy on how to tackle an issue. Thats just asking for trouble.

Forum List

Back