15th anniversary of 2001 terror attacks

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
No not THAT attack . I'm talking the anthrax attack that happened at the same time . Powder laces letters mailed to congressman ect.. I remember tho a really freaking people out .

It's often forgotten in the shadow of 911 , and possibly because it was blamed on a white guy (and therefore does not count as terrorism).

Years later questions remain on the shady investigation of the whole thing .

2001 anthrax attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No not THAT attack . I'm talking the anthrax attack that happened at the same time . Powder laces letters mailed to congressman ect.. I remember tho a really freaking people out .

It's often forgotten in the shadow of 911 , and possibly because it was blamed on a white guy (and therefore does not count as terrorism).

Douche bag, 3k people died during 9/11 only a week earlier. That is why this has been forgotten. I guarantee it won't have been if 9/11 didn't occur.

Leftist racism toward the white man is disgusting. Ever hear of the OK City Bombing committed by white guys. That didn't get brushed aside.

really had to dig deep to find a white terrorist didn't you.

That mail did not make it far enough..................
Nancy-Pelosi.jpg

They never caught the guy. First it was Hatfield, then it was Ivns and NEITHER of them had access to the lab equipment that could make the particular strain used in the attack.

It was probably someone connected to the Bush family

I remember this kid that I used to work with freaked out after that. He quit and was never heard from after that. I would say he was a cool kid, but he was kind of a douche bag.

Forum List

Back