16 bombshells from the Nunes Memo the media didn't want you to know

Here is a thought. Read the memo for yourself and do not rely on Breitbart to tell you what is in it.

Crazy I know, but try thinking for yourself just one and see how it feels.

Maybe, just maybe you need to reread and reread it yourself without the blinders on.
Here is a thought. Read the memo for yourself and do not rely on Breitbart to tell you what is in it.

Maybe, just maybe you need to reread and reread it yourself without the blinders on.

I have read it, it is not a real hard read.

Post and articles like this are so much fun.

On one hand you have a memo which is basically just one side's opinion of the evidence and then because that is not enough people have to give you their opinion of what the opinion of the evidence is really telling us.

And not one of you sheep are calling for the release of the actual underlying evidence

Bullcrap. We All have.

I have read it, it is not a real hard read.

Post and articles like this are so much fun.

On one hand you have a memo which is basically just one side's opinion of the evidence and then because that is not enough people have to give you their opinion of what the opinion of the evidence is really telling us.

And not one of you sheep are calling for the release of the actual underlying evidence

Forum List

Back