16 Week Fetus Reacts to Music

None of my business what she does to her body until a baby is inserted into the eqaustion. Then in a moral society you preserve the babies right to life.

Why don't you NaziCons ever give any consideration to the plight of pregnant women seeking abortions? You couldn't care less what their reasons are.
Mostly convience, they could give it up for adoption if the reason is money.

Well, sparky, that would be her legal choice. You would force women with unwanted pregnancies to carry the fetus to birth?
Is that not to much to ask to save the life of a baby?

Probably not - if you don't have to carry it inside your body for 9 months.
9 months could equal 90 years of life for her child.

Just a lump of tissue you know.

Except it's actually 29 weeks (7.25 months). Not 16 weeks. Note the "Semana 29" in the right hand corner of the video, that is Spanish for "Weeks 29".

And of course anybody can make a video and add music to the background and say pretty much what they want to say it is.

Why don't you NaziCons ever give any consideration to the plight of pregnant women seeking abortions? You couldn't care less what their reasons are.
Mostly convience, they could give it up for adoption if the reason is money.

Well, sparky, that would be her legal choice. You would force women with unwanted pregnancies to carry the fetus to birth?
Is that not to much to ask to save the life of a baby?

Probably not - if you don't have to carry it inside your body for 9 months.
9 months could equal 90 years of life for her child.

So what? It's not its call to make. Everything inside me belongs to me. Same with women.

Just a lump of tissue you know.

Clearly, it's the woman's stomach dancing; and we have no right to tell her what to do with it.

"16 Week Fetus Reacts to Music"

And if one believes this makes a fetus a 'person' she shouldn't have an abortion.

But it is not 'justification' to compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law and in violation of the Constitution.

Can't you assholes just say what you mean in plain english? WE BELIEVE IN MURDER. See how simple that is?

Forum List

Back