16yo boy could not have been raped - Fox

Statutory rape is where the victim is willing but under age. It is very far from the concept of forcible rape. To say that a hot to trot 16 year old boy who has been all but clawing at this teacher was raped is to demean the word.

Tucker Carlson was being a realist and remembering what he was like at 16. What all healthy 16 year old boys are like. He scored. Then someone found out. Something happened and it became convenient to say he was raped.

It's a quibble.

In a world where words retain their actual meaning, a woman cannot, in fact, "rape" a male since that would require the woman to have a penis and the male to have a vagina capable of being "penetrated."

It is possible for an adult woman to have sexual relations with a minor male "child" however. And that can still be quite criminal. But not a rape, unless the legal definition of "rape" has been re-tooled to mean something different than its original meaning. And I suppose SOME jurisdictions might have done that.

But what difference does it make. An adult having sex with a minor is still a criminal act. And a teacher (a person in a position of trust in our society) doing it to a student is still wrong on one or two levels beyond merely meeting the legal definition of one crime or another.

The case in question, though, comes under the NY State law. So, call it whatever you wish, but the truth remains. What she did was NOT "rape." And just to be clear, the woman is not CHARGED with rape, either.

OMFG, your ignorance knows no bounds.

Statutory rape is where the victim is willing but under age. It is very far from the concept of forcible rape. To say that a hot to trot 16 year old boy who has been all but clawing at this teacher was raped is to demean the word.

Tucker Carlson was being a realist and remembering what he was like at 16. What all healthy 16 year old boys are like. He scored. Then someone found out. Something happened and it became convenient to say he was raped.

Don't you have a dog to bathe?

Preach your phony legal crap to them while you suds them up.

Well I don't agree with him.
Now this kid wasn't forced and held down like we normally think of rape, but as far as the law goes, he was underage so it was rape.

And as I've been saying over and over in numerous threads like this, it's completely innapropriate to screw your students.

Fire her, then throw her ass in jail !!!

If it happened once but they allegedly had sex on multiple occasions. How is it rape if he didn't say anything about it the first time?

Charge them both.

Well I don't agree with him.
Now this kid wasn't forced and held down like we normally think of rape, but as far as the law goes, he was underage so it was rape.

And as I've been saying over and over in numerous threads like this, it's completely innapropriate to screw your students.

Fire her, then throw her ass in jail !!!

If it happened once but they allegedly had sex on multiple occasions. How is it rape if he didn't say anything about it the first time?

Charge them both.

Yeah, blame and punish the victim.

CaféAuLait;9220877 said:
Fox?s Tucker Carlson: ?Whiny? teen couldn?t have been raped by teacher because he?s a boy

Where's trannysteve and the other RW liars? They should be all over this with their "libtard" crap.

Oh wait - its Fox and Tucker Carlson - ultra right wing nutters, so of course, the RWs here will agree with Carlson.

Oh wait,

It's not 'rape, rape" As said by a ton of liberals when Polanski raped Samantha Gailey. In fact it is still said today.

Polanski was not guilty of 'rape-rape', says Whoopi Goldberg | Film | theguardian.com

He is accepted in liberal circles as one of the best and brightest. People like Harvey Milk, who enjoyed young lovers, and Ginsberg who appeared in films for NAMBLA are put on pedestals.

It's not 'rape rape'. :(

The OP is rape, just as the above situations are, period.

Polanski raped that girl and should be punished for his crime. Oh dear.....and I'm a liberal. Now what?

Great, and there are many who believe the OP is RAPE, just because one person said it, it does not mean its the entire party now does it?

It's a quibble.

In a world where words retain their actual meaning, a woman cannot, in fact, "rape" a male since that would require the woman to have a penis and the male to have a vagina capable of being "penetrated."

It is possible for an adult woman to have sexual relations with a minor male "child" however. And that can still be quite criminal. But not a rape, unless the legal definition of "rape" has been re-tooled to mean something different than its original meaning. And I suppose SOME jurisdictions might have done that.

But what difference does it make. An adult having sex with a minor is still a criminal act. And a teacher (a person in a position of trust in our society) doing it to a student is still wrong on one or two levels beyond merely meeting the legal definition of one crime or another.

The case in question, though, comes under the NY State law. So, call it whatever you wish, but the truth remains. What she did was NOT "rape." And just to be clear, the woman is not CHARGED with rape, either.

The crime of rape includes both male and female offenders and does not require penetration. Here is how the state of New York defines the crime of rape:

S 130.25 Rape in the third degree.
A person is guilty of rape in the third degree when:
1. He or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person who is
incapable of consent by reason of some factor other than being less than
seventeen years old;
2. Being twenty-one years old or more, he or she engages in sexual
intercourse with another person less than seventeen years old; or
3. He or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person without
such person`s consent where such lack of consent is by reason of some
factor other than incapacity to consent.
Rape in the third degree is a class E felony.

S 130.30 Rape in the second degree.
A person is guilty of rape in the second degree when:
1. being eighteen years old or more, he or she engages in sexual
intercourse with another person less than fifteen years old; or
2. he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person who is
incapable of consent by reason of being mentally disabled or mentally
incapacitated.
It shall be an affirmative defense to the crime of rape in the second
degree as defined in subdivision one of this section that the defendant
was less than four years older than the victim at the time of the act.
Rape in the second degree is a class D felony.

S 130.35 Rape in the first degree.
A person is guilty of rape in the first degree when he or she engages
in sexual intercourse with another person:
1. By forcible compulsion; or
2. Who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless;
or
3. Who is less than eleven years old; or
4. Who is less than thirteen years old and the actor is eighteen years
old or more.
Rape in the first degree is a class B felony.

Article 130 - New York State Penal Law - Sex Offenses

I have a JD (Juris Doctorate) and I have never heard of any state which currently restricts the crime of rape to male offenders. According to the above Statute, Section 130.25(2), a person commits rape when: Being twenty-one years old or more, he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person less than seventeen years old. Under the laws of the State of New York the female teacher is guilty of rape in the third degree which is a Class E Felony.

Contrary to what you say, the teacher WAS charged with rape. In your own post, you described that she was charged with a Class E felony (see your post at permalink 15). If you had bothered to check, you may have discovered that this charge was was rape in the third degree (what did you think it was?). I am disappointed that you made the claim that she wasn't charged with rape when you never bothered to check out what she was charged with. At any rate, let me set the record straight:

“According to the station, 39-year-old Joy Morsi left her arraignment in Queens Criminal Court on Tuesday after being formally charged with rape, criminal sexual conduct, and endangering the welfare of a child for her alleged acts with a 16-year-old male student. Prosecutors said the affair began in June of last year.”

High school gym teacher Joy Morsi charged with raping 16-year-old male student in Queens, New York - CBS News

Fox?s Tucker Carlson: ?Whiny? teen couldn?t have been raped by teacher because he?s a boy

Fox News personality Tucker Carlson on Thursday called 16-year-old male victim of a statutory rape by a high school teacher “whiny,” complaining that he “tattled” to the police and “ruined her life.”

The topic of discussion was the case of Joy Morsi, a Queens high school gym teacher accused of having sex with an under-aged student approximately 30 times over a six week period in school storage closets and in her car. Since the first report, another student has also come forward claiming to have had sex with the teacher.

Addressing the issue with the all-female panel on Fox’s Outnumbered, Carlson dismissed the notion that the male student was raped, calling it “ludicrous.”

“It’s ludicrous that we are calling this a rape. Are you serious?” Carson explained.” I’m not joking a tiny bit. I’ll tell you what’s wrong to this extent: he went and tattled to the police and destroyed her life. Are you joking? What a whiny country this is.”

Carlson, who has previously stated that sexual situations between male students with teachers would be, in the student’s mind, “the greatest thing that ever happened,” said the notion of statutory rape with a male student defied “common sense.”

“You’re this boy, and all of a sudden you’re a rape victim? You pursue an older woman, and have a relationship with her, and you’re a rape victim?” he said. “It defies common sense. And anybody who’s being honest with himself knows exactly what I’m talking about. We all have to pretend.”

Carlson admitted that it would be a different matter if the victim was a woman, causing panelist Kimberly Guilfoyle to state, “That’s a double standard.”

Where's trannysteve and the other RW liars? They should be all over this with their "libtard" crap.

Oh wait - its Fox and Tucker Carlson - ultra right wing nutters, so of course, the RWs here will agree with Carlson.

Oh wait,

I agree, though. He went after her, he wanted to have sex with her, he had sex with her, then had the cheek to complain?

Also, I thought that rape was defined as 'unwanted sexual penetration'. A female cannot sexually penetrate a male.

Edit: Thanks for posting that information, Professor.

Fox News personality Tucker Carlson on Thursday called 16-year-old male victim of a statutory rape by a high school teacher “whiny,” complaining that he “tattled” to the police and “ruined her life.”

The topic of discussion was the case of Joy Morsi, a Queens high school gym teacher accused of having sex with an under-aged student approximately 30 times over a six week period in school storage closets and in her car. Since the first report, another student has also come forward claiming to have had sex with the teacher.

Addressing the issue with the all-female panel on Fox’s Outnumbered, Carlson dismissed the notion that the male student was raped, calling it “ludicrous.”

“It’s ludicrous that we are calling this a rape. Are you serious?” Carson explained.” I’m not joking a tiny bit. I’ll tell you what’s wrong to this extent: he went and tattled to the police and destroyed her life. Are you joking? What a whiny country this is.”

Carlson, who has previously stated that sexual situations between male students with teachers would be, in the student’s mind, “the greatest thing that ever happened,” said the notion of statutory rape with a male student defied “common sense.”

“You’re this boy, and all of a sudden you’re a rape victim? You pursue an older woman, and have a relationship with her, and you’re a rape victim?” he said. “It defies common sense. And anybody who’s being honest with himself knows exactly what I’m talking about. We all have to pretend.”

Carlson admitted that it would be a different matter if the victim was a woman, causing panelist Kimberly Guilfoyle to state, “That’s a double standard.”

Oh wait,

I agree, though. He went after her, he wanted to have sex with her, he had sex with her, then had the cheek to complain?

Also, I thought that rape was defined as 'unwanted sexual penetration'. A female cannot sexually penetrate a male.

Edit: Thanks for posting that information, Professor.

A female can penetrate a male. Its called his ass. Secondly, children who are victims of pedophiles have reported in shame they became sexually excited as the perp did things to make them feel good. Does this mean those children were not raped because they felt good for a moment before being raped? Of course not.

Women do not deserved any special privileges.

CaféAuLait;9222611 said:
A female can penetrate a male. Its called his ass. Secondly, children who are victims of pedophiles have reported in shame they became sexually excited as the perp did things to make them feel good. Does this mean those children were not raped because they felt good for a moment before being raped? Of course not.

A female cannot penetrate a male. Its just not possible.
And of course some people feel pleasure when raped - its the bodies natural response, and sometimes a body betrays us. Doesn't mean a person wasn't raped, though.

CaféAuLait;9222611 said:

And of course some people feel pleasure when raped - its the bodies natural response, and sometimes a body betrays us. Doesn't mean a person wasn't raped, though.

Did you know there is something called digital penetration and it is considered rape too? Females and males can be victims. Rape does not need to use just a real penis, fake ones can be the same.

Penetration can be oral, vaginal or anal by either a body part or object. Rape also includes circumstances where an individual is not capable of giving consent due to unconsciousness or intoxication, mental impairment or being under the age of 16.

Sexual Assault and Rape | Health Services

Statutory rape is statutory rape. boys and girls. Females can't get away with breaking the laws because a boy may find them attractive. The same way males cant get away with statutory rape if he had sex with his 13 year old infatuated student.

The funny thing is every time there is one of these "adult-female-teacher-fucks-boy-student" threads, a large percentage of you guys always claim the boy "got lucky", and it's usually a lib saying it. So now the lib OP has the nerve to point fingers at us conservatives ?

CaféAuLait;9222632 said:
CaféAuLait;9222611 said:

Did you know there is something called digital penetration and it is considered rape too? Females and males can be victims. Rape does not need to use just a real penis, fake ones can be the same.

Penetration can be oral, vaginal or anal by either a body part or object. Rape also includes circumstances where an individual is not capable of giving consent due to unconsciousness or intoxication, mental impairment or being under the age of 16.

Statutory rape is statutory rape. boys and girls. Females can't get away with breaking the laws because a boy may find them attractive. The same way males cant get away with statutory rape if he had sex with his 13 year old infatuated student.

I did know that there was such a thing as digital penetration, which is classed as rape in my country. I have been a victim of this.

I believe that a 16 year old is mature enough to decide to have sex.

gawd give us a frikken break

obsess over your party, point out some the stupid and dumb they say and and do for a change

come on I dare ya

good ole luds back leading the charge of trash scraped out of the sewer

Stephanie can't handle any criticism of her party peers...no matter how utterly absurd they sound.

CaféAuLait;9222632 said:

I did know that there was such a thing as digital penetration, which is classed as rape in my country. I have been a victim of this.

I believe that a 16 year old is mature enough to decide to have sex.

I'm sorry to hear of your plight.

The law is the law though. If 16 is not the age of consent then its rape. Not to mention the position of authority she was in being his teacher.

Forum List

Back