17 Blacks Burn White Girl Alive

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs,

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members | Fox News

What if the races were reversed?
It would a normal scene in Mississippi if the races were reversed. This is remarkable because normally its whites being the killers.
If it's common, show us an example.
If you had a brain I wouldnt have to show you an example.
You CAN'T provide an example because, an example doesn't exist.
I can provide a book full of examples. However, I dont prove things to those that lack intellect such as yourself.

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs,

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members | Fox News

It would a normal scene in Mississippi if the races were reversed. This is remarkable because normally its whites being the killers.
I can provide a book full of examples. However, I dont prove things to those that lack intellect such as yourself.
You should use the term 'intelligence" judiciously given your race. You are the pits of intellect because of your race.

Better you should amuse us with jungle bunny stories which we can all deride.

but black lives matter????
They kill their own. They kill cops. They kill women. They kill kids. They destroy stores and their neighborhoods.

They throw temper tantrums if everyone does not kiss their ar$#

When they deserve it, black lives do matter. When they behave badly, why should they?

How about all lives matter and they treat others with the respect they want. Golden rule

but black lives matter????
They kill their own. They kill cops. They kill women. They kill kids. They destroy stores and their neighborhoods.

They throw temper tantrums if everyone does not kiss their ar$#

When they deserve it, black lives do matter. When they behave badly, why should they?

How about all lives matter and they treat others with the respect they want. Golden rule

What matters more is veracity. The OP's claim here is completely bogus.

What if the thread title were anywhere near remotely accurate?

Not only does the story not mention "blacks"
Black Gangster Disciples.

Ahem.

"Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob gangs". That's three entitites.

It's right there in the OP.
Moreover, "black" modifies "gangster" which modifies the noun, which is "disciples".

The point remains -- their races were not identified. The OP made it up.
Just as the last bullshit artist did. He got busted too.
'Black' modifies 'people'. Or, sort of 'people'. Maybe animals.
You're reaching in order to excuse the obvious. Dishonest.

I'm reading the English language. I even know how it works. You should try it.
The inconvenient fact remains whatever the first entity means, two other entities follow it.
The other inconvenient fact remains, the article never identified the 17 as "black". The OP made that up.

I said that before, as long as two months ago, but some o' y'all remain dedicatedly dense.

You should use the term 'intelligence" judiciously given your race. You are the pits of intellect because of your race.

Better you should amuse us with jungle bunny stories which we can all deride.
You shouldnt use the term intelligence at all being cave monkey. Imitation is not really considered learning.

CWtOcVRWIAAeMkK.jpg

The MSM remains "silent" because ----- that's not what they were arrested for.

Not a single one of them.

Read your own link.

--- or do you actually believe anything you find on Googly Images is, like, "reality"?

Stupid fuck...

Ahem.

"Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob gangs". That's three entitites.

Moreover, "black" modifies "gangster" which modifies the noun, which is "disciples".

The inconvenient fact remains whatever the first entity means, two other entities follow it.
The other inconvenient fact remains, the article never identified the 17 as "black". The OP made that up.

I said that before, as long as two months ago, but some o' y'all remain dedicatedly dense.
So, to you, the term white supremacist has no racial connotation. I'll keep that in mind.
You are dishonest. I'll keep that in mind, too.

Ahem.

HEY Pogo....the OP didn't make up the fact that they're all black. We have mugshots. They're all black. And not Colin Powell or Obama or Mike Singletary black.....savage barbarian black.

FBI: 17 indicted in Panola County gang offensive

Everybody knows damn good and well they're black.

:eusa_clap: Excellent. The old "I just decided it, therefore 'everybody knows' song and dance. :dance:

Unassailable steely cold logic right there, yessiree boob.

Reality --- who needs it. Just gets in the way of a good rant.

Ahem.

And I'll assume that you believe that Black Lives Matter is about Chinese people.

Ahem.

So, to you, the term white supremacist has no racial connotation. I'll keep that in mind.

Nobody even brought up "white supremacist", speaking of dishonest. Nor did I make a value judgment on it.

As I said, you really oughta learn English. Works wonders on blunders.

The MSM remains "silent" because ----- that's not what they were arrested for.

Not a single one of them.

Read your own link.

--- or do you actually believe anything you find on Googly Images is, like, "reality"?

Stupid fuck...

What they were "charged with" isn't always the same as the REASON they were arrested.

Kinda like how you libs say Mike Brown was shot for shoplifting. No...he wasnt. But it was part of the domino effect.

These 17 animals weren't charged for the murder necessarily....but they were arrested because of it. Some of them did it or know who did....first ones to talk get the deal. If not...they'll get maximum sentences for their charges.

Ahem.

HEY Pogo....the OP didn't make up the fact that they're all black. We have mugshots. They're all black. And not Colin Powell or Obama or Mike Singletary black.....savage barbarian black.

FBI: 17 indicted in Panola County gang offensive

That's the same article I shot down months ago. It pictures six people. "Six" is not "seventeen".

Summa y'all can't read, some can't count. Some prolly multitask.

Ahem.

Nobody even brought up "white supremacist", speaking of dishonest. Nor did I make a value judgment on it.

As I said, you really oughta learn English. Works wonders on blunders.
I'm using your take on English. Black doesn't mean black therefore white doesn't mean white.

Forum List

Back