17 Blacks Burn White Girl Alive

Diga me Tonto -- what's the title of this thread?
Looks like a declarative statement to me.

Who in the fuck is "Mike Brown"?
I'm sure he's doing a helluva job but I posted nothing on any "Mike Brown".

Not content with making up article content ... on they go to fabricating post content.

Some of the 17 did it. Common sense tells us that. I assume they all did until proven otherwise. Pack animals tend to act in concert with each other when violence or sexual attacks occur.

Says who? Not the cops.

If you knew how LE worked you'd know....if they brought these 17 in....some of them did it. Rico laws would allow anyone associated with them to be brought in also. They brought in the herd members most likely to have committed the killing.

I ask again --- What's the TITLE OF THE THREAD, runaway boy?

As I said....opinion. It's the OPs opinion that it's what happened. I tend to agree.

BULL SHIT. It's a declarative statement. And one he made up himself, because neither his link nor the source article says that.

What's more the thread is not in "Op-Eds" --- it's in Current Events. He's saying this happened.

That makes the two of you liars.

'Black' modifies 'people'. Or, sort of 'people'. Maybe animals.
You're reaching in order to excuse the obvious. Dishonest.

I'm reading the English language. I even know how it works. You should try it.
The inconvenient fact remains whatever the first entity means, two other entities follow it.
The other inconvenient fact remains, the article never identified the 17 as "black". The OP made that up.

I said that before, as long as two months ago, but some o' y'all remain dedicatedly dense.

HEY Pogo....the OP didn't make up the fact that they're all black. We have mugshots. They're all black. And not Colin Powell or Obama or Mike Singletary black.....savage barbarian black.

FBI: 17 indicted in Panola County gang offensive

That's the same article I shot down months ago. It pictures six people. "Six" is not "seventeen".

Summa y'all can't read, some can't count. Some prolly multitask.
So, because it's 6 instead of 17, they're not black?

What, am I a fucking math teacher now?

If you have 17 apples, and you know where six of them are ---- then you don't know where 11 of them are.

Wow.
Your argument was that they weren't black. If 11 of the apples are missing, that doesn't mean the other 6 are not red, idiot.

Ahem.

"Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob gangs". That's three entitites.

It's right there in the OP.
Moreover, "black" modifies "gangster" which modifies the noun, which is "disciples".

The point remains -- their races were not identified. The OP made it up.
Just as the last bullshit artist did. He got busted too.

The inconvenient fact remains whatever the first entity means, two other entities follow it.
The other inconvenient fact remains, the article never identified the 17 as "black". The OP made that up.

I said that before, as long as two months ago, but some o' y'all remain dedicatedly dense.
So, to you, the term white supremacist has no racial connotation. I'll keep that in mind.
You are dishonest. I'll keep that in mind, too.

Nobody even brought up "white supremacist", speaking of dishonest. Nor did I make a value judgment on it.

As I said, you really oughta learn English. Works wonders on blunders.
I'm using your take on English. Black doesn't mean black therefore white doesn't mean white.

I never said "black doesn't mean black" either, so you're another liar.

Line forms at the rear. Which is the same body part that birthed this bogus thread.

HEY Pogo....the OP didn't make up the fact that they're all black. We have mugshots. They're all black. And not Colin Powell or Obama or Mike Singletary black.....savage barbarian black.

That's the same article I shot down months ago. It pictures six people. "Six" is not "seventeen".

Summa y'all can't read, some can't count. Some prolly multitask.
So, because it's 6 instead of 17, they're not black?

What, am I a fucking math teacher now?

If you have 17 apples, and you know where six of them are ---- then you don't know where 11 of them are.

Wow.
Your argument was that they weren't black. If 11 of the apples are missing, that doesn't mean the other 6 are not red, idiot.

NO, my argument is there is no source whatsoever saying they were black. Therefore the OP made that adjective up. Just as the same OP made the verb up.

That's the fact and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs,

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members | Fox News

What if the races were reversed?

but black lives matter????
They kill their own. They kill cops. They kill women. They kill kids. They destroy stores and their neighborhoods.

They throw temper tantrums if everyone does not kiss their ar$#

When they deserve it, black lives do matter. When they behave badly, why should they?

How about all lives matter and they treat others with the respect they want. Golden rule

What matters more is veracity. The OP's claim here is completely bogus.

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads ...

www.foxnews.com/.../investigation-into-mississippi-w...
Fox News Channel
Dec 18, 2015 - The hunt for the killer of a 19-year-old Mississippi woman who was ... Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected ... of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, ...
17 gang members linked to burning death of Mississippi ...

www.aol.com/article/2015/12/18/...burning-death.../21285606/
AOL
Dec 18, 2015 - 17 gang members linked to burning death of Mississippi teen Jessica Chambers ... FBI agents targeted suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street ... See photos of the slain girl:.
U.S. Gang Members Linked to Mississippi Teen Girl Burned ...

www.breitbart.com/.../u-s-gang-members-linked-mississippi-tee...
Breitbart
Dec 20, 2015 - U.S. Gang Members Linked to Mississippi Teen Girl Burned Alive. ... An FBI operation into the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords and Sipp ... or federal indictments against 17 gang members on charges ranging ... The gang roundup ended up being a by-product of the investigation into Chambers death.

Of course I'm Black. That has nothing to do with you being a cave monkey. Thats mother natures decision.
As is intelligence. That was my point. Go back to being the Uncle Remus of jungle bunny civilizations. Those stories are cute.
Thats correct. Nature chose to endow you with hair that attracts lice instead of intelligence. You need to take it up with mother nature.
Nature choose to endow me with intelligence, blue eyes and a supportive family and a long and healthy live without thug threats and the sleaze which you have had to endure.

While I sympathize with your lot in life, I cannot yield my white privilege with your sad and dangerous existence of mediocrity. I trust you understand.

So, to you, the term white supremacist has no racial connotation. I'll keep that in mind.

Nobody even brought up "white supremacist", speaking of dishonest. Nor did I make a value judgment on it.

I'm using your take on English. Black doesn't mean black therefore white doesn't mean white.

I never said "black doesn't mean black".
You most certainly did.

CWtOcVRWIAAeMkK.jpg

The MSM remains "silent" because ----- that's not what they were arrested for.

Not a single one of them.

Read your own link.

--- or do you actually believe anything you find on Googly Images is, like, "reality"?

Stupid fuck...

What they were "charged with" isn't always the same as the REASON they were arrested.

So the title of the thread '17 blacks burn white girl' is just meaningless horseshit?

Its more of an opinion. I share the opinion. The cops do to or they wouldn't have arrested the herd to pick apart who all took part in it. As I said....pack animals tend to all jump in when violence and sexual attacks occur so I assume the entire herd did it too.

In Sucs' world, justice is meted out by "I assume" and "animals tend to".

Damn good thing he's out of a job.

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs,

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members | Fox News

What if the thread title were anywhere near remotely accurate?

Not only does the story not mention "blacks"
Black Gangster Disciples.

Ahem.

"Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob gangs". That's three entitites.

Moreover, "black" modifies "gangster" which modifies the noun, which is "disciples".

www.clarionledger.com/story/.../77349156/
The Clarion‑Ledger
Dec 18, 2015 - The offensive is a byproduct of the the probe into the death of Jessica ... probe into the death of Jessica Chambers, a 19-year-old woman burned alive on Dec. ... FBI agents targeted suspected members of the Black Gangster ...

I never said "black doesn't mean black".
You most certainly did.

Link, liar?

Quote?

post number?

Didn't think so.

Ahem.

The Clarion‑Ledger
Dec 18, 2015 - The offensive is a byproduct of the the probe into the death of Jessica ... probe into the death of Jessica Chambers, a 19-year-old woman burned alive on Dec. ... FBI agents targeted suspected members of the Black Gangster ...
You're wasting your time on a dishonest racism apologist. I already pointed out that discrepancy.

Ahem.

The Clarion‑Ledger

Yeah yeah I'm thoroughly familiar with that. I read the whole article and watched the video, two months ago when the last fabricator made up the same fake headline and got shot down too.

I put a reference to all of that in my first post here. Try to catch up.

Ahem.

The Clarion‑Ledger
You're wasting your time on a dishonest racism apologist. I already pointed out that discrepancy.

You made up a fake quote that you can't link, because you're a liar.

but black lives matter????
They kill their own. They kill cops. They kill women. They kill kids. They destroy stores and their neighborhoods.

They throw temper tantrums if everyone does not kiss their ar$#

When they deserve it, black lives do matter. When they behave badly, why should they?

How about all lives matter and they treat others with the respect they want. Golden rule

What matters more is veracity. The OP's claim here is completely bogus.

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads ...

www.foxnews.com/.../investigation-into-mississippi-w...
Fox News Channel
Dec 18, 2015 - The hunt for the killer of a 19-year-old Mississippi woman who was ... Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected ... of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, ...
17 gang members linked to burning death of Mississippi ...

www.aol.com/article/2015/12/18/...burning-death.../21285606/
AOL
Dec 18, 2015 - 17 gang members linked to burning death of Mississippi teen Jessica Chambers ... FBI agents targeted suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street ... See photos of the slain girl:.
U.S. Gang Members Linked to Mississippi Teen Girl Burned ...

www.breitbart.com/.../u-s-gang-members-linked-mississippi-tee...
Breitbart
Dec 20, 2015 - U.S. Gang Members Linked to Mississippi Teen Girl Burned Alive. ... An FBI operation into the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords and Sipp ... or federal indictments against 17 gang members on charges ranging ... The gang roundup ended up being a by-product of the investigation into Chambers death.

Dimbart link does not function. But we notice it's quoted as saying "on charges ranging.... " and then cuts off.

Wassamatta? Was the rest of the sentence inconvenient? Does it not fit the fiction that the rest of the same sentence in the OP's own link says "ranging from child endangerment and selling narcotics to possession of stolen firearms and possession of counterfeit currency" -- none of which are related to murder? You know -- that one?

The same one that also states, "none have been directly linked to the woman's death" in its first paragraph?

Are we a little unclear on what the word "none" means?

Or are you ready to admit the OP massively fucked up here?

Of course I'm Black. That has nothing to do with you being a cave monkey. Thats mother natures decision.
As is intelligence. That was my point. Go back to being the Uncle Remus of jungle bunny civilizations. Those stories are cute.
Thats correct. Nature chose to endow you with hair that attracts lice instead of intelligence. You need to take it up with mother nature.
Nature choose to endow me with intelligence, blue eyes and a supportive family and a long and healthy live without thug threats and the sleaze which you have had to endure.

While I sympathize with your lot in life, I cannot yield my white privilege with your sad and dangerous existence of mediocrity. I trust you understand.
Nature had ran out of intelligence when you came through the line. Thats why you got the leftovers of the recessive blue eyes genes.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Crank, you've won the TBB Double-Down Award. Be proud.

That means you're so fucking stupid you actually re-ran a bogus headline that was already called out, last year.

What are the chances of two unrelated bigots coming up with the same bogus headline? :eusa_think:

I'm thinkin' y'all copy from Stormfront or whitepower.dickhead or somewhere.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back