17 Blacks Burn White Girl Alive

Ahem.

"Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob gangs". That's three entitites.

It's right there in the OP.
Moreover, "black" modifies "gangster" which modifies the noun, which is "disciples".

The point remains -- their races were not identified. The OP made it up.
Just as the last bullshit artist did. He got busted too.
'Black' modifies 'people'. Or, sort of 'people'. Maybe animals.
You're reaching in order to excuse the obvious. Dishonest.

I'm reading the English language. I even know how it works. You should try it.
The inconvenient fact remains whatever the first entity means, two other entities follow it.
The other inconvenient fact remains, the article never identified the 17 as "black". The OP made that up.

I said that before, as long as two months ago, but some o' y'all remain dedicatedly dense.

HEY Pogo....the OP didn't make up the fact that they're all black. We have mugshots. They're all black. And not Colin Powell or Obama or Mike Singletary black.....savage barbarian black.

FBI: 17 indicted in Panola County gang offensive

That's the same article I shot down months ago. It pictures six people. "Six" is not "seventeen".

Summa y'all can't read, some can't count. Some prolly multitask.
So, because it's 6 instead of 17, they're not black?

635857933287613377-panola-roundup.jpg

They are really just black face mistrals

images
it was just entertainment

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs,

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members | Fox News

What if the races were reversed?

What if the thread title were anywhere near remotely accurate?

Not only does the story not mention "blacks"
Black Gangster Disciples.

Ahem.

"Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob gangs". That's three entitites.

Moreover, "black" modifies "gangster" which modifies the noun, which is "disciples".

The point remains -- their races were not identified. The OP made it up.
Just as the last bullshit artist did. He got busted too.

Wanna make a bet every single one is black?
I'll take that bet.... I think some racist White dude burned her alive because he discovered she had a Black lover.

The MSM remains "silent" because ----- that's not what they were arrested for.

Not a single one of them.

Read your own link.

--- or do you actually believe anything you find on Googly Images is, like, "reality"?

Stupid fuck...

What they were "charged with" isn't always the same as the REASON they were arrested.

Diga me Tonto -- what's the title of this thread?
Looks like a declarative statement to me.

Kinda like how you libs say Mike Brown was shot for shoplifting. No...he wasnt. But it was part of the domino effect.

Who in the fuck is "Mike Brown"?
I'm sure he's doing a helluva job but I posted nothing on any "Mike Brown".

Not content with making up article content ... on they go to fabricating post content.

Some of the 17 did it. Common sense tells us that. I assume they all did until proven otherwise. Pack animals tend to act in concert with each other when violence or sexual attacks occur.
Proof trumps commonsense every time. Your kind of thinking is prejudicial and un American. The line, "Innocent until proven guilty" is the creed by which I stand.

But beyond that: None of those 17 people arrested were charged with burning the girl alive. Those arrests were incidental to an investigation launched to find her killers and all of the individuals were charged with other violations such as drug possession.

Some white person, probably the killer ( maybe an officer) probably reported to authorities that this girl associated with blacks. (the justification in the white perps mind to kill her). 17 young Bucks wouldn't waste a gallon of gas to kill a White gal, they'd just screw the heck out of her and make her a welfare cash cow as their Baby Momma... and as a high profit prostitute!

The inconvenient fact remains whatever the first entity means, two other entities follow it.
The other inconvenient fact remains, the article never identified the 17 as "black". The OP made that up.

I said that before, as long as two months ago, but some o' y'all remain dedicatedly dense.

HEY Pogo....the OP didn't make up the fact that they're all black. We have mugshots. They're all black. And not Colin Powell or Obama or Mike Singletary black.....savage barbarian black.

That's the same article I shot down months ago. It pictures six people. "Six" is not "seventeen".

images

Once again --- I still count six. Exactly the same as two months ago.

Diga me Tonto --- what are the first two words of the title of this thread? Hm?

The MSM remains "silent" because ----- that's not what they were arrested for.

Not a single one of them.

Read your own link.

--- or do you actually believe anything you find on Googly Images is, like, "reality"?

Stupid fuck...

What they were "charged with" isn't always the same as the REASON they were arrested.

Diga me Tonto -- what's the title of this thread?
Looks like a declarative statement to me.

Kinda like how you libs say Mike Brown was shot for shoplifting. No...he wasnt. But it was part of the domino effect.

Who in the fuck is "Mike Brown"?
I'm sure he's doing a helluva job but I posted nothing on any "Mike Brown".

Not content with making up article content ... on they go to fabricating post content.

Some of the 17 did it. Common sense tells us that. I assume they all did until proven otherwise. Pack animals tend to act in concert with each other when violence or sexual attacks occur.
Proof trumps commonsense every time. Your kind of thinking is prejudicial and un American. The line, "Innocent until proven guilty" is the creed by which I stand.

But beyond that: None of those 17 people arrested were charged with burning the girl alive. Those arrests were incidental to an investigation launched to find her killers and all of the individuals were charged with other violations such as drug possession.

Some white person, probably the killer ( maybe an officer) probably reported to authorities that this girl associated with blacks. (the justification in the white perps mind to kill her). 17 young Bucks wouldn't waste a gallon of gas to kill a White gal, they'd just screw the heck out of her and make her a welfare cash cow as their Baby Momma... and as a high profit prostitute!

Some of you may think my words are harsh but that is the way gangs work. The Hells Angels do the same thing... race makes no difference in the treatment of women... and I did NOT mean to classify every interracial relationship as described above. There are millions of those that don't involve gangs and signify nothing more than two people in love. Opposites often attract....

No question about it. They're black. Just because they haven't caught them yet doesn't make them white. The overwhelming odds are that they're black. And JQPubic's ridiculous attempt to blame Whitey is laughable.

No question about it. They're black. Just because they haven't caught them yet doesn't make them white. The overwhelming odds are that they're black. And JQPubic's ridiculous attempt to blame Whitey is laughable.

Um --- a bigot making a declaration by personal fiat doesn't make them black either. Just as the same thing doesn't make them arrested for murder.

See --- there's one set of things that actually happen in the real world. There's another set of things that happens only in the imaginarium.

They do not mix.

Um --- a bigot making a declaration by personal fiat doesn't make them black either. Just as the same thing doesn't make them arrested for murder.

See --- there's one set of things that actually happen in the real world. There's another set of things that happens only in the imaginarium.

They do not mix.
That's your world, you, in denial.

Frankly, I think bigotry is in the mind of the beholder. We see it in others while ignoring our own. An opinion based on personal observances can be misconstrued as bigotry and the person making that erroneous summation may never recover.

images
Those are actually racist white guys in black face.

This is really sad and I hope this girl gets the justice she deserves.
I do too..and I wish certain media outlets would stop pandering to the fears of White Americans with false incendiary suggestive narratives like that in the op.

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs,

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members | Fox News

Ahem.

The point remains -- their races were not identified.
You don't know jack shit. Yes they are black. Those are a well-known anti-white racist black gang that started in Chicago and has been around since the 60's.

Last edited:

As usual this poster's OP title is a lie with no substantiation in his link or other news articles. With the motivation to further inflame hatred towards blacks in his twisted fellow haters he claims 17 people not even mentioned as suspects in the heinous murder are guilty of that murder. The stories indicate that the ongoing murder investigation has turned up evidence in other crimes for which these 17 have been arrested and charged for. Absolutely no hint of any connection with the murder except in the low I.Q. imagination of a known racist who has played this OP title invention game countless times. Convicted by skin color and by the posters stupidity.

Obama's sons if he had any, just having a good time in the ObamaNation

They do not mix.
That's your world, you, in denial.

I have no imagination. I run on facts. Period.

Ahem.

The point remains -- their races were not identified.
You don't know jack shit. Yes they are black. Those are a well-known anti-white racist black gang that started in Chicago and has been around since the 60's.

One gang -- has three names huh?

Link?

Doesn't matter -- the fact remains, none of that assumed info is in the source article. Or it its source article.

And I made that point from the beginning.

Two months ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back