17 Blacks Burn White Girl Alive

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs,

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members | Fox News

What if the races were reversed?

So what if? It wouldn't change a thing. Murder is still murder. Seventeen people burning one individual to death is grotesque by any stretch of the imagination. They all should get the gas chamber, no matter what the race is of the offenders. Troll thread.

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs,

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members | Fox News

So what if? It wouldn't change a thing. Murder is still murder. Seventeen people burning one individual to death is grotesque by any stretch of the imagination. They all should get the gas chamber, no matter what the race is of the offenders. Troll thread.

Mega-troll thread, because according to his link, "what if the races were reversed" means, "what if the races were unknown, instead of unknown?"

JONATHAN-FOSTER-MONTAGE.jpg

Well, where is the link...?
Never mind, I found one myself. I can't believe how obsessed you are with this. This case , too is questionable and inconclusive. Just look at the facts>

1. The medical examiner said he does not believe the child was burned alive. Any burning took place after death.

2. The accused woman agreed to take a lie detector test 3 times but none was taken.

read the rest of the story here....

I want to make something clear. My condolences go to the families of these victims without mental reservation of any sort.Whoever is found to be guilty of these atrocities, regardless of race, should be dealt with according to the full extent of the law. If the guilty are in fact Black, those criminals should not be able to find sanctuary or solace in the hearts and minds of any place where decent Blacks live...for they have betrayed all that decent Blacks have been working towards for so long!

Mona Yvette Nelson kidnapped that boy and tortured him to death with a blowtorch and libtards dont want to talk any about that at all. Cant deviate from this 'whie privilege' them and focus on Only Black Lies Matter.

Oh and she took him right out of his home.

Heads up folks. There is a genocide being carried out on whites that the corporate owned media refuses to cover.

Well, where is the link...?
Never mind, I found one myself. I can't believe how obsessed you are with this. This case , too is questionable and inconclusive. Just look at the facts>

1. The medical examiner said he does not believe the child was burned alive. Any burning took place after death.

2. The accused woman agreed to take a lie detector test 3 times but none was taken.

read the rest of the story here....

There is no other evidence of damage or harm to the child. The evidence suggests that he was burned alive, but the forensic pathologist cant accept that in his mind, but he has no evidence otherwise.

White"conservatives" were committing violent pogroms against Blacks before the shackle marks on their wrists and ankles had faded.
I guess that depends on what you define as a conservative. MArgaret Sanger, for example was heavily into eugenics and yet was not a conservative of her time. Now was Oliver Cromwell who sold hundreds of thousands of Irishmen into slavery and made himself quite wealthy.

The KKK was not a conservative organization either, as it was deeply committed to eugenics and the open attack on 'Yankee' banks and industrial interests.

Any conservative who believes in preserving the culture of the Christian West is not a person who goes against the Catholic Church and the Anglican church of their time to still defend and maintain slavery which was an industry condemned by both churches in no uncertain terms by the mid 19th century.

Mona Yvette Nelson kidnapped that boy and tortured him to death with a blowtorch and libtards dont want to talk any about that at all. Cant deviate from this 'whie privilege' them and focus on Only Black Lies Matter.

Heads up folks. There is a genocide being carried out on whites that the corporate owned media refuses to cover.

The re is no evidence the chid was tortuerd with a blow torch or burned alive at all. From my link:
White"conservatives" were committing violent pogroms against Blacks before the shackle marks on their wrists and ankles had faded.
I guess that depends on what you define as a conservative. MArgaret Sanger, for example was heavily into eugenics and yet was not a conservative of her time. Now was Oliver Cromwell who sold hundreds of thousands of Irishmen into slavery and made himself quite wealthy.

The KKK was not a conservative organization either, as it was deeply committed to eugenics and the open attack on 'Yankee' banks and industrial interests.

Any conservative who believes in preserving the culture of the Christian West is not a person who goes against the Catholic Church and the Anglican church of their time to still defend and maintain slavery which was an industry condemned by both churches in no uncertain terms by the mid 19th century.

1. I am talking about southern social conservatives of the 19th and 20th centuries. That isn't MY personal definition, it is the factual definition accepted in academia almost universally. Margaret Singer would also fall into the social conservative category. She could not be a liberal if all the intolerance heaped upon her is true.

2. Oliver Cromwell was a capitalist who proffered from human commodities. By today's standards, his values are consistent with those of the draconian GOP whose political mantra, "conservatism," values profit over human life.

That's the question everybody should ask. And we know the answer - this incident would be the lead story in the controlled media for weeks. As it is, the networks have censored it and it's only on the internet.

[
The re is no evidence the chid was tortuerd with a blow torch or burned alive at all.

No evidence??? HAHAHA. The white kid's body was burned to a crisp, you idiot. And once again the national press blacked out the story since the killer/torturer was black.

The re is no evidence the chid was tortuerd with a blow torch or burned alive at all. From my link:

1. I am talking about southern social conservatives of the 19th and 20th centuries. That isn't MY personal definition, it is the factual definition accepted in academia almost universally. Margaret Singer would also fall into the social conservative category. She could not be a liberal if all the intolerance heaped upon her is true.

2. Oliver Cromwell was a capitalist who proffered from human commodities. By today's standards, his values are consistent with those of the draconian GOP whose political mantra, "conservatism," values profit over human life.

Academia is full of shit if they think that CROMWELL was a conservative of his time. He was OVERTHROWING THE MONARCHY FOR CHRISTS SAKE!

And Sanger was a progressive (i.e. liberal) not a conservative and every Christian church has opposed her eugenics bullshit up until the early 70s when SCOTUS legalized abortion with Roe v Wade.

Again, I dont want to make you think, but if you think the case is shut air tight because academia seems to be in agreement,t hen you are a lost cause, friend. You should be thinking for YOURSELF and not outsourcing that to some losers in a humanities department who cant do anything else right so they went humanities, lol.

Academia is full of shit if they think that CROMWELL was a conservative of his time. He was OVERTHROWING THE MONARCHY FOR CHRISTS SAKE!

So, was George Washington a liberal? Were and the founding fathers liberals? I think you are trying too hard to simplify the word conservative and use it universally to define an intangible set of values and belief systems. You can't do it. Most Americans are a mixture of conservative and liberal values. We embrace progress and innovation but also respect the law, family values and social mores, We don't always vote the conservatives in and we don't always vote the liberals in. That makes the system work better whenAmericans are free to be conservative on somethings and liberal on others.
And most importaly, we can change our minds.

And Sanger was a progressive (i.e. liberal) not a conservative and every Christian church has opposed her eugenics bullshit up until the early 70s when SCOTUS legalized abortion with Roe v Wade.
Margaret Sanger: Humanitarian, Republican, American hero

Sanger would attain global notoriety by addressing the Geneva World Population Conference in 1927. By the dawn of the next decade, no less than fifty-five contraceptive distribution and educational centers had been built across the fruited plains.

During the World War II era, the birth control movement reached the point of comfortable acceptance among medical professionals and the country as a whole. Mainline Protestant denominations no longer considered medical pregnancy prevention to be a sin, and the stigma once associated with this had become more or less relegated to history books.

Sanger founded Planned Parenthood in 1946 and proudly championed reproductive rights for the rest of her days,
but did not support abortion. As time passed, her political views moderated and she became a registered Republican. Believing that generational poverty could be remedied via providing the impoverished with birth control, she pressured legislators to include this in public assistance programs.

So, was George Washington a liberal? Were and the founding fathers liberals?

Yes, for his time he was. For our time he is considered conservative on our current political spectrum.
The willingness to fight for the sovereignty of the people is conservative in our time, but decidedly liberal for then.

I think you are trying too hard to simplify the word conservative and use it universally to define an intangible set of values and belief systems. You can't do it. Most Americans are a mixture of conservative and liberal values. We embrace progress and innovation but also respect the law, family values and social mores, We don't always vote the conservatives in and we don't always vote the liberals in. That makes the system work better when Americans are free to be conservative on somethings and liberal on others.
And most importaly, we can change our minds.

Agreed, as trying to labe past characters with current words is not an easy thing. Cromwell, IMO, is still a leftist radical by our definitions today, though much of his behavior does not fit on the political spectrum.

Margaret Sanger: Humanitarian, Republican, American hero

Sanger would attain global notoriety by addressing the Geneva World Population Conference in 1927. By the dawn of the next decade, no less than fifty-five contraceptive distribution and educational centers had been built across the fruited plains.

During the World War II era, the birth control movement reached the point of comfortable acceptance among medical professionals and the country as a whole. Mainline Protestant denominations no longer considered medical pregnancy prevention to be a sin, and the stigma once associated with this had become more or less relegated to history books.

Sanger founded Planned Parenthood in 1946 and proudly championed reproductive rights for the rest of her days,
but did not support abortion. As time passed, her political views moderated and she became a registered Republican. Believing that generational poverty could be remedied via providing the impoverished with birth control, she pressured legislators to include this in public assistance programs.

Not all Republicans of the 1900 to 1940 era were conservative. And Sanger became the biggest abortion advocate in the country, definately putting her on the liberal end of the spectrum today, as she was then.

[
The re is no evidence the chid was tortuerd with a blow torch or burned alive at all.

No evidence??? HAHAHA. The white kid's body was burned to a crisp, you idiot. And once again the national press blacked out the story since the killer/torturer was black.
You exemplify the very reason I am reluctant to engage stupid people in debate. I will now lower myself to address you...be thankful.

Buy now you should know that I don't usually post things that I cannot back up with supporting evidence.

Testimony in capital murder trial centers on autopsy of child's burned body

August 22, 2013 4:08:49 PM PDT

By Katie McCall

HOUSTON --

Investigators took the stand again on Thursday in the Mona Nelson trial. She's charged with capital murder, accused of killing a 12-year-old boy. relatedlinks

For the first time we heard about the autopsy of Jonathan Foster, whose body was found face down in a ditch and severely burned. Dr. Paul Radelat, a pathologist testifying for the defense, admitted that he had not actually examined Jonathan's body, but merely viewed photographs of the boy's remains and read the forensic pathologist's report. He said we may never know what happened to Jonathan, but he was confident the child was neither strangled nor burned alive.

Dr. Radelat testified, "I believe he was dead by the time he was burned. ? This child was turned into a piece of firewood. ? I can't say with any certainty what burned him. ? There is no clear-cut cause of death."

As for how the child died, there were some theories, but nothing stated as a fact.

Dr. Radelat testified, "You have to think some sort of smothering event. ? It's very difficult to come up with any conclusion, the body was badly charred. Any external evidence was gone. ? We don't have any affirmative evidence that he was smothered, but smothering wouldn't leave any affirmative evidence."

Stupid people like YOU make me have to work too hard.Next time look at the link I provided, idiot! That is why I don't generally respond to dopes who don't follow protocols of good posting and dialogue! Sutpid MF!

Forum List

Back