🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

17-year-old diagnosed with heart condition after receiving COVID vaccine

I am not an anti-vaxxer, nor am I pro vaxxer. I'm a do what the fuck you want kind of guy. But y'all are acting like people are dropping like flies due to the vaccines. Gimme a break.

600,000+ people supposedly died of covid. Sounds like a lot, but if you divide that number between the current U.S. Population, you get 0.18% A big fat fucking ZERO point eighteen percent. That is such a minimal percentage. Now how many people have had an adverse reaction with these covid vaccine? 5,000? 10,000? I'll bet it's nowhere near 600,000.

You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning... 0.0002%
That's 600K that actually died. Your forgetting about the others that have to deal with suffering through the virus and then those that have lingering affects long after they are over the virus.
600k is a lot of heart attacks and motorcycle wrecks.
Well loser soldier seems to think 600k is no big deal.

How original, reminds me of my little brother playing roblox.

600k is not a big whoop considering that many thousands more die of natural causes each year.

I am not an anti-vaxxer, nor am I pro vaxxer. I'm a do what the fuck you want kind of guy. But y'all are acting like people are dropping like flies due to the vaccines. Gimme a break.

600,000+ people supposedly died of covid. Sounds like a lot, but if you divide that number between the current U.S. Population, you get 0.18% A big fat fucking ZERO point eighteen percent. That is such a minimal percentage. Now how many people have had an adverse reaction with these covid vaccine? 5,000? 10,000? I'll bet it's nowhere near 600,000.

That's 600K that actually died. Your forgetting about the others that have to deal with suffering through the virus and then those that have lingering affects long after they are over the virus.

Big deal.
"But y'all are acting like people are dropping like flies due to the vaccines. Gimme a break."

Stop whining then.
How am I whining? I'm telling both conservitards and libtards to just shut up and live.
You're begging people to stop talking about something significant to them just because its insignificant to you.
Why should it be significant to y'all?

600k is not a big whoop considering that many thousands more die of natural causes each year.
Dying from a virus is a natural cause loser soilder.

Big deal.
"But y'all are acting like people are dropping like flies due to the vaccines. Gimme a break."

Stop whining then.
How am I whining? I'm telling both conservitards and libtards to just shut up and live.
You're begging people to stop talking about something significant to them just because its insignificant to you.
Its human nature for dying and illness to be significant to people.

Loser soldier? Grow a sack and call me something worse.

How about fucking dogshit? Cumwad Shitbag? Fucktard cracka licking asshole? Wanna drop the N word?

Big deal.

Stop whining then.
But that's not what this is about. The OP is about vaccines killing people, not the virus.

How about fucking dogshit? Cumwad Shitbag? Fucktard cracka licking asshole? Wanna drop the N word?
Theres nothing worse than a loser confederate.

Big deal.

Stop whining then.
But that's not what this is about. The OP is about vaccines killing people, not the virus.
The OP is retarded. Nowhere does it say the vax gave the kid a heart condition.

Sure. You tell yourself that.

Sure. You tell yourself that.
I tell everyone that.

That 600K number is pure bullshit. The state of illinois said they could be 100% positive they died from something else, but if they test positive, its a covid death.
In TN, a county got caught fudging numbers. They reported 10K deaths when the actual deaths were way lower. Around 10% or so of reported deaths.
We wont ever know how many people died from covid.

Dying from a virus is a natural cause loser soilder
Not if the virus was financed by Fau Chi, using our tax dollars, and not if the virus was engineered as a bioweapon. Man made bioweapon viruses are not natural.

Made
In
A
Lab

Made
In
A
Lab
Thanks for telling us you are a test tube baby but no one cares.

Forum List

Back