🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

17-year-old diagnosed with heart condition after receiving COVID vaccine

I am not an anti-vaxxer, nor am I pro vaxxer. I'm a do what the fuck you want kind of guy. But y'all are acting like people are dropping like flies due to the vaccines. Gimme a break.

600,000+ people supposedly died of covid. Sounds like a lot, but if you divide that number between the current U.S. Population, you get 0.18% A big fat fucking ZERO point eighteen percent. That is such a minimal percentage. Now how many people have had an adverse reaction with these covid vaccine? 5,000? 10,000? I'll bet it's nowhere near 600,000.

You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning... 0.0002%
That's 600K that actually died. Your forgetting about the others that have to deal with suffering through the virus and then those that have lingering affects long after they are over the virus.

Big deal.

And you wonder why your lost the war. LOL

"The Army of Northern Virginia was never defeated. It merely wore itself out whipping the enemy." - Jubal Early

For four years, the AONV kicked ass. Read a history book sometime.
"The Army of Northern Virginia was never defeated."

I didnt know northern Virginia was actually not part of the US. Who is the president of the confederacy now?

You're not making much sense....
I'm making more sense than you are loser.
Okay, I am not sure if you are still in Junior High, or an Evangelical old man. Either way, loser is pretty pussy to me.

The Army of Northern Virginia was organised in June 1861 and was the main battle force of the Confederacy (you had the Army of the Tennessee, Army of the Mississippi, etc.) The AONV was comprised of volunteers of several Confederate states, but was primarily composed of Virginians from Culpeper, Faquier, Prince William, and Orange counties (I hail from Culpeper county).
Thats your problem loser.

Now yes or no is the confederacy defeated?

The Confederacy itself has been defeated. No one is disputing this fact. However the idea of it lives on in the hearts and minds of Southerners everywhere.

The idea of "The Lost Cause" lives on mostly because of the brutal punishment inflicted on the south by union general Sherman who ransacked, burned, looted, raped, killed and plundered in every city he and his men went through. The Southerners at the time expected a bit of common decency by the government, to treat the women and children fairly, and save some crops for those who were already starving. That didn't happen and reconstruction went horribly wrong which cause a lot of resentment to be passed down from generation to generation. That's why you see people in the South especially, fly the Confederate flag as a symbol of distrust of the federal government, and loyalty to ones own state. Of course you get the few racist bastards who wave it, and that my friend is what spoils the whole pot.
"The Confederacy itself has been defeated. No one is disputing this fact."

Ok I was just checking to see if you were dealing with a full deck. All that other bullshit is typical loser propaganda. Next thing you'll probably start claiming the confederates were going to free the enslaved.

I won't claim that, but I know people who will.

I am not an anti-vaxxer, nor am I pro vaxxer. I'm a do what the fuck you want kind of guy. But y'all are acting like people are dropping like flies due to the vaccines. Gimme a break.

600,000+ people supposedly died of covid. Sounds like a lot, but if you divide that number between the current U.S. Population, you get 0.18% A big fat fucking ZERO point eighteen percent. That is such a minimal percentage. Now how many people have had an adverse reaction with these covid vaccine? 5,000? 10,000? I'll bet it's nowhere near 600,000.

That's 600K that actually died. Your forgetting about the others that have to deal with suffering through the virus and then those that have lingering affects long after they are over the virus.

Big deal.

"The Army of Northern Virginia was never defeated. It merely wore itself out whipping the enemy." - Jubal Early

LOL...hilarious.

So you guys are still around waiting for the right moment to counter-attack?
Dude, it was a quote by Confederate General Jubal Early after the war. Lighten up.

Dude, for some reason you've taken the persona os "confederate soldier" and decided to post it. It's almost as silly as Trump stating that he won the election.

Big deal.

LOL...hilarious.

So you guys are still around waiting for the right moment to counter-attack?
Dude, it was a quote by Confederate General Jubal Early after the war. Lighten up.

Dude, for some reason you've taken the persona os "confederate soldier" and decided to post it. It's almost as silly as Trump stating that he won the election.

My username is Confederate Soldier due to the fact that I am a collector and finder of Civil War artifacts, and the fact that I was born in the heart of the old Confederacy. Nothing really more, nothing much less. You turn it into what you want to turn it into.

Forum List

Back