17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect

Look at this piece of wisdom here
“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Um. Get a job? Get TANF? I don't rob people for my clothes and I got 4 kids to clothe..this is what YEARS AND YEARS of Liberalism has done...these idiots think its their RIGHT to take others stuff because they supposedly can't afford it.

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”

How do you know.........a thug like that is very likely to have attacked her......

Another Saint Trayvon? Essentially what these fools are saying is need creates a right to steal.

There was a confrontation. The pillow lip thug likely thought he could threaten an unarmed middle-aged woman. Wrong. He got just what was coming to him.

How do you know.........a thug like that is very likely to have attacked her......
BS...

I have no sympathy for any piece of shit criminal

even someone you care about?

No one I care about is a piece of shit criminal

not that you know about...

not that you know about...

No I'm pretty sure. I have a very small circle of friends and family that I care about.

I will say that a few years ago I cut a guy I had known for 20 years out of my life completely when he told me he rigged the gas valve on his house to leak then left town for 2 weeks in hopes of getting an insurance payout. Luckily his neighbor reported the leak. I was pissed off to the point of punching him in the mouth. He had neighbors with little kids. I want nothing to do with anyone that could even think about doing something like that.

So you see if I found out anyone I know was a piece of shit criminal I would have nothing to do with them ever again

I'm sure it's quite a tragedy for his family, but he was a thief and got dead in the pursuit of his chosen vocation. He didn't have to be there.

I'm sure it's quite a tragedy for his family, but he was a thief and got dead in the pursuit of his chosen vocation. He didn't have to be there.
you're singing to the choir .
that is not my point, the OP is a white supremacist, if the robber had been white he would not have posted it .

that is not my point, the OP is a white supremacist, if the robber had been white he would not have posted it or if the homeowner was black he would have blamed them,

It matters not what color any piece of shit criminal is nor what color his victims are

that is not my point, the OP is a white supremacist, if the robber had been white he would not have posted it or if the homeowner was black he would have blamed them,

It matters not what color any piece of shit criminal is nor what color his victims are
not to you or me it doesn't ,however r it matter greatly to the op.

Says you I don't know that

I do, why duck that obvious fact?

I do, why duck that obvious fact?
Yeah I don't believe everything anyone here says

Forum List

Back