17-Year-Old High School Football Player Dies in His Sleep

Don't say the word.

Not to sound callous, but shit happens. When I was stationed at Newport RI, I worked with a kid (he was only 23), who to all appearances was in pretty decent shape. He passed his PRT each time, and was active in sports.

I came to work one morning, and the LT and Chief were standing outside the entrance door. Apparently, they wanted to personally greet and tell each member of the command that Eric had passed away the previous afternoon. Seems he was playing basketball, and collapsed from a stroke that killed him instantly. According to the doctors, he was dead before he even hit the floor. And, even just a minute before that, he had appeared to be completely healthy, wasn't in any kind of distress, short of breath or anything. Someone passed him the ball, he caught it, and then dropped to the floor.

Yes, it's unfortunate, but it is something that happens once in a great while, and there is no discernable reason why it happens.

Not to sound callous, but shit happens. When I was stationed at Newport RI, I worked with a kid (he was only 23), who to all appearances was in pretty decent shape. He passed his PRT each time, and was active in sports.

I came to work one morning, and the LT and Chief were standing outside the entrance door. Apparently, they wanted to personally greet and tell each member of the command that Eric had passed away the previous afternoon. Seems he was playing basketball, and collapsed from a stroke that killed him instantly. According to the doctors, he was dead before he even hit the floor. And, even just a minute before that, he had appeared to be completely healthy, wasn't in any kind of distress, short of breath or anything. Someone passed him the ball, he caught it, and then dropped to the floor.

Yes, it's unfortunate, but it is something that happens once in a great while, and there is no discernable reason why it happens.
Vaccines (especially thr covid shot) are proven to cause thrombosis, so...
:dunno:

Forum List

Back