🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

17 year old paralyzed boy killed in a drive by shooting in FL

You remove legal guns, the only ones left are illegal. And they will continue.
But what we need is more guns out there on the street. That bastard that shot that girl on the freeway ramp had a weapons permit. How did that happen? And that makes a very good argument for no requirements of concealed carry, right?

He's called "Old Rocks" because that's what is in his head.

17-year-old paralyzed boy killed in triple shooting in Lakeland

He was paralyzed when he got shot when he was 11. horrible

Yet another repub third world shithole proving themselves no better than any dem shithole. They be six of one, half dozen of the other.

You think the shooters a republican or a democrat?

The shooting took place in a repub shithole.

And yet, you can't bring yourself to claim that the shooter is a republican. Because you know that he almost certainly is NOT.

They shooting took place in a repub shithole. That's close enough for hand grenades.

Actually, no it's not. It's not even close.

And you still aren't claiming it. Because you know that if the shooter is caught, that it will almost certainly be a democrat.

And I would rub your face in it unmercifully.

But what we need is more guns out there on the street. That bastard that shot that girl on the freeway ramp had a weapons permit. How did that happen? And that makes a very good argument for no requirements of concealed carry, right?

Maybe they should have moved away from the shitty city once he was shot the first time.

Put's "white flight" in a whole new light, doesn't it?

Lakeland is a small city surrounded mostly by orange groves. Not exactly a high crime area.

It was high crime for this family.

I have a feeling there is more to this story than is being portrayed.

Why?

Dumb ass, no one is talking about taking the guns away from citizens that are sane or not felons. What is being proposed is that there be certain standards to be met before you are sold a gun. Things like being sane, and not a felon with a record for violence. And I have been a gun owner for over 60 years and have yet have anyone try to take my guns away, or even inquire as to what guns I have.

Same here.

The only ones who talk about "gun grabbing" are the nutters.

They should get a finder's fee, a commission for all the guns their lies have sold.

I've had a black girl cut me off and be very rude. I was behind her and we were both talking shit to each other. She actually stopped, put her car in reverse and bump me. I couldn't believe she did it. I said black people don't know how to act. This white boy didn't know how to act.

Maybe they should have moved away from the shitty city once he was shot the first time.

Lakeland is a small city surrounded mostly by orange groves. Not exactly a high crime area.

Why?

Lakeland probably has never seen a drive-by shooting except in this one kid's case, and that was TWICE!

Dumb ass, no one is talking about taking the guns away from citizens that are sane or not felons. What is being proposed is that there be certain standards to be met before you are sold a gun. Things like being sane, and not a felon with a record for violence. And I have been a gun owner for over 60 years and have yet have anyone try to take my guns away, or even inquire as to what guns I have.

Same here.

The only ones who talk about "gun grabbing" are the nutters.

They should get a finder's fee, a commission for all the guns their lies have sold.

4348000.jpg

Why?

Lakeland probably has never seen a drive-by shooting except in this one kid's case, and that was TWICE!

Might want to take a look at the families associations.

Why?

Might want to take a look at the families associations.

Exactly!

/---- Ban cars to prevent drive by shootings.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

/----- Who decides who is sane? Anti gun nuts who say if you voted for Trump you're are clearly insane? The felon part is already law.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hispanic gangs like black gangs, kill one another.
Duh, so do white ones, Jewish ones, Arab ones, Russian ones, etc., etc....

Forum List

Back