'1776" Is Code For Treason Now To Democrats

Try and whitewash all you want but everyone including you knows she was calling for violent revolution

You just expose you blatant dishonesty when you cover for this piece of shit
I was talking about the year. Not what anyone said. I reference to 1776 is clearly a shorthand call for liberty, freedom and independence. Violent revolution is not a necessary element.

You remain wrong.

I was talking about the year. Not what anyone said. I reference to 1776 is clearly a shorthand call for liberty, freedom and independence. Violent revolution is not a necessary element.

You remain wrong.
MTG was referencing violent overthrow of government. Keep up

If you believe that an election was stolen —

And if you plan on having a protest to object to the “certification” of the stolen election —

Then a reference to “1776” certainly appears to be a reference to a Declaration of Independence from the fraudulent outcome.

Nothing inherently violent is implicit in that.

[note: the above is true even if one wishes to deny the accuracy of the belief that election fraud had taken place sufficient to amount to a “stolen” election.]

Quite the contrary. Those Capitol attackers succeeded i stopping the electoral count. THAT was their aim.

Sadly for Trump, (but not for democracy) Congress prevailed and completed the count before the rest of his plan could be affected
So we're moving the goalposts from "overthrowing the government" to "stopping people from counting".

The horror. :auiqs.jpg:

Perjury Taylor Greene's use of the term "1776" is another example of the ignorant, hyperbolic paranoia that has gripped the GQP.

GQP politicians and pundits know that Trump has conned the rubes, and they're just playing along to save their cushy gubmit jobs. I'm not sure about her. She may actually believe this stuff.

America's Jihadis. Completely unhinged, convinced they're "patriots", convinced they're saving their country in their God's name.
You bet, Leftist Boy.

No because it shoots fucking bullets… rapidly… that can go through one person and kill the person behind them as well
If you don't threaten her life, you won't have anything to worry about. You do know that guns are inanimate objects, right?

And that's a semi-automatic. One round per trigger pull. It shoots no more rapidly than a deer rifle.

But I see your point about a round that can go through one person and hit another behind. That's what noted anti-gun activist Alec Baldwin did.

Nope. Stopping the count was merely the first part of the plot
I see.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

And that's a semi-automatic. One round per trigger pull. It shoots no more rapidly than a deer rifle.
Are you stupid? It fires as fast as you can twitch your finger
But I see your point about a round that can go through one person and hit another behind. That's what noted anti-gun activist Alec Baldwin did.
Yea and? That's a defense?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back