🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

18 Reasons Why I Won't Be Getting A Vaccine

Came across this great article about all the reasons to not get a vaccine. Which numbers in the article apply to YOU?

There are only two reasons to not get vaccinated.
1. Ignorance.
2. Not giving a damn about anyone else.

anti vaxxed garbage isn’t “great”

If you took yours great. I don't have to get one, I don't need to get one and I'm truly sorry you fell for the crap they fed you. Ok, not really, you're an idiot.

Came across this great article about all the reasons to not get a vaccine. Which numbers in the article apply to YOU?

1. does not mean you should not, only that you cannot sue to get rich if something happens different from the vast, the vast majority of inoculations.
2. All major corporations have been sued successfully or settlements achieved by plaintiffs outside the courtroom. Means nothing unless looking for an excuse. Extensive trial were done, though at accelerated rate rather than wait for herd immunity as it was thought the vaccines would save lives lost on the usual 6 years or more to bring new medicines to market.
3. History from the 1960s is not applicable.
4. They had enough data, showing in the vast majority the new vaccine would be fine.
5. I have not read the raw data on 99% plus of the vaccines and drugs I have been given (to no ill effects), especially in my military years.
6. We already knew the short term deaths from COVID-19 itself and conditions people were caused to be susceptible to because they had contracted COVID-19.
7. Have read enough, seen enough, watched a 31-year-old COVID-19 patient die while I worked on him, trying to save his life. There is and has been lost of information put out. Plenty enough to make an informed decision on the dangers. Obviously became part of clinical trial. CDC checked in on me daily, now weekly on my phone.
8. OK. I gambled on VAERS data being valid. So far, so good.
9. Preventing or lessening is good enough to justify.
10. Infection rates have dropped dramatically and fewer people having to go on ventilators looks like a result of the vaccine to me.
11. Would rather die of something else than what has killed people I am familiar with. Vaccine increases likelihood, I will achieve this, even at my age.
12. I believe the number are close enough to correct, especially after having witness two on my block and known others that appeared healthy before they contracted COVID-19 but died due to it or complications from it.
13. Does not bother me. The thought that patents would be owned by Joe Shit, the rag man, not associated with vaccines, healthcare or infectious diseases never entered my mind.
14. Does not mean the vaccines to prevent or lower severity don't work. Would you cut off your nose to spite your face because you did not like the person that could possibly help you?
15. I will probably take another shot later for most common variants, much as I do for annual flue shot.
16. I didn't need a debate. Did you enjoy the Biden/Trump debates? Did they help you get your way? Perhaps you are an expert in virology, immunology, or infectious disease? Mine were in Business Administration and Management. If I need medical expertise, I do not depend on my lawyer or accountants that I know.
17. Sounds like the author found the debate, without the censorship he wanted. I hope you enjoy the show.
18. I have had COVID-19, also, tested positive for the antibodies, got the T-shirt. My primary care said I could get it again as we do not know how long the antibodies last.

It is always easy to find some reason not to do something that may benefit you, no matter what you are talking about. I have seen people put off things beneficial all my and all their life. My practice is to take precautions when I can and act in reliance on the best information available at the time. That is what I did this time, also. So far, so good.

The 2nd Moderna shot was pretty bad.
About 11 hours later, first it was uncontrollable shaking and shivering, then throwing up 4 and 8 hours after that.
Then reduced to just fever, headache, mild delirium.
You know, I thought I wanted the Moderna if I had a choice. Never wanted the one and done, folks. Glad I got both of the Pfizer shots.

I just got the Moderna 2nd shot, and it knocked me for a loop.
About 11 hours later I was shivering uncontrollably and my hands and feet were ice cold.
about 4 and 8 hours later I was throwing up.
Better now, but a little feverish yet.
Sorry! I had my 2nd one Thurs am and had no side effects but a sore arm for a couple days. I was stocked up for the worst but never needed it. I would have let you have my dramamine. Hope you're all better by tomorrow!

1. does not mean you should not, only that you cannot sue to get rich if something happens different from the vast, the vast majority of inoculations.
2. All major corporations have been sued successfully or settlements achieved by plaintiffs outside the courtroom. Means nothing unless looking for an excuse. Extensive trial were done, though at accelerated rate rather than wait for herd immunity as it was thought the vaccines would save lives lost on the usual 6 years or more to bring new medicines to market.
4. They had enough data, showing in the vast majority the new vaccine would be fine.
5. I have not read the raw data on 99% plus of the vaccines and drugs I have been given (to no ill effects), especially in my military years.
6. We already knew the short term deaths from COVID-19 itself and conditions people were caused to be susceptible to because they had contracted COVID-19.
7. Have read enough, seen enough, watched a 31-year-old COVID-19 patient die while I worked on him, trying to save his life. There is and has been lost of information put out. Plenty enough to make an informed decision on the dangers. Obviously became part of clinical trial. CDC checked in on me daily, now weekly on my phone.
10. Infection rates have dropped dramatically and fewer people having to go on ventilators looks like a result of the vaccine to me.
11. Would rather die of something else than what has killed people I am familiar with. Vaccine increases likelihood, I will achieve this, even at my age.
12. I believe the number are close enough to correct, especially after having witness two on my block and known others that appeared healthy before they contracted COVID-19 but died due to it or complications from it.
13. Does not bother me. The thought that patents would be owned by Joe Shit, the rag man, not associated with vaccines, healthcare or infectious diseases never entered my mind.
14. Does not mean the vaccines to prevent or lower severity don't work. Would you cut off your nose to spite your face because you did not like the person that could possibly help you?
15. I will probably take another shot later for most common variants, much as I do for annual flue shot.
16. I didn't need a debate. Did you enjoy the Biden/Trump debates? Did they help you get your way? Perhaps you are an expert in virology, immunology, or infectious disease? Mine were in Business Administration and Management. If I need medical expertise, I do not depend on my lawyer or accountants that I know.
17. Sounds like the author found the debate, without the censorship he wanted. I hope you enjoy the show.
18. I have had COVID-19, also, tested positive for the antibodies, got the T-shirt. My primary care said I could get it again as we do not know how long the antibodies last.

It is always easy to find some reason not to do something that may benefit you, no matter what you are talking about. I have seen people put off things beneficial all my and all their life. My practice is to take precautions when I can and act in reliance on the best information available at the time. That is what I did this time, also. So far, so good.
While your reply may be extremely subjective, I applaud you for demonstrating that you did in fact read the article that the thread is about. This is extremely rare for a lefty, I am shocked to see what you have done.

Whats with all the anti mask anti vax anti Covid threads you are starting. Is it just politics or are you trying to rile people up?
My posts and threads reflect what is happening in the news. Keep in mind of course that I really do keep up with news from fringe right to fringe left. Those who stick to a narrow range of news sources that align with their bias absolutely WILL miss news that is happening outside their range.

Whats with all the anti mask anti vax anti Covid threads you are starting. Is it just politics or are you trying to rile people up?
My posts and threads reflect what is happening in the news. Keep in mind of course that I really do keep up with news from fringe right to fringe left. Those who stick to a narrow range of news sources that align with their bias absolutely WILL miss news that is happening outside their range.
Well don’t get too consumed with the news. They are some of the riches corporations in the country and every outlet has a financial motive and agenda. You’re better off using logic and listening to experts in the field. How many doctors are you seeing advocating for no masks and no vaccines? Go to your local hospital and ask around

How many doctors are you seeing advocating for no masks and no vaccines? Go to your local hospital and ask around
I started a thread on this, and your question actually validates the premise of that thread. Check it out, and you will see why you aren't seeing doctors advocating for no masks and no vaccines.

How many doctors are you seeing advocating for no masks and no vaccines? Go to your local hospital and ask around
I started a thread on this, and your question actually validates the premise of that thread. Check it out, and you will see why you aren't seeing doctors advocating for no masks and no vaccines.

You’re still stuck on the media. My sister just had a baby and spent the last year pregnant. She met with several doctors and called many of her friends that were in the medical field. Not one recommended no masks or no vaccine. How many doctors have you Actually spoken to about this?

You’re still stuck on the media. My sister just had a baby and spent the last year pregnant. She met with several doctors and called many of her friends that were in the medical field. Not one recommended no masks or no vaccine. How many doctors have you Actually spoken to about this?
Is the idea here that if I have spoken to several doctors in person that their opinions would be of more value than the thousands of doctors that I linked you to?

The reason why I linked that info to you was simply to illustrate why you were not aware of the thousands of doctors who don't tow the covid line. Are you aware of them now?

Is the idea here that if I have spoken to several doctors in person that their opinions would be of more value than the thousands of doctors that I linked you to?

The reason why I linked that info to you was simply to illustrate why you were not aware of the thousands of doctors who don't tow the covid line. Are you aware of them now?
Yes that’s the idea. You can link to thousands and I can link to thousands and we can find “experts” all over the internet that will back up whatever narrative we want to push. So let’s get away from the media and online personalities and talk to people we actually know and trust. It doesn’t sound like you’ve done that.

So we now know and agree that thousands of doctors ARE advocating for no masks and vaccines, since you've seen that other thread. Now that you are aware that doctors who advocate for no masks or vaccines are being censored and punished for their professional opinions, what would you expect doctors to say if you started asking around in a hospital?

While your reply may be extremely subjective, I applaud you for demonstrating that you did in fact read the article that the thread is about. This is extremely rare for a lefty, I am shocked to see what you have done.
Remember, political characterizations are extremely inaccurate, mostly reflecting how far to extremes the observer is, rather than the observed.

Remember, political characterizations are extremely inaccurate, mostly reflecting how far to extremes the observer is, rather than the observed.
They CAN be inaccurate, but that doesn't mean they are. Politically biased media should be OBJECTIVELY vetted before one uses it to form any opinion from it.

So we now know and agree that thousands of doctors ARE advocating for no masks and vaccines, since you've seen that other thread. Now that you are aware that doctors who advocate for no masks or vaccines are being censored and punished for their professional opinions, what would you expect doctors to say if you started asking around in a hospital?
I don’t agree that thousands of doctors are advocating for no masks. Even in that other thread that was about censorship right? I tried to discuss the fact that links you provided were just fund raising groups with Zero medical doctors involved, but you didn’t want to talk about that.

I don’t agree that thousands of doctors are advocating for no masks. Even in that other thread that was about censorship right? I tried to discuss the fact that links you provided were just fund raising groups with Zero medical doctors involved, but you didn’t want to talk about that.
If you research with a goal of showing that thousands of doctors are not advocating for no masks or vaccines, you won't find any who advocate for no masks or vaccines.

If you research with a goal of finding doctors who DO advocate for no masks or vaccines, that is what you will find.

If you do both of those searches, you will be better informed than anybody who limits themselves to either of those subjective searches.

Slade, I may have made a mistake with you. I got the impression awhile back on some other thread that you had some interest in objective vetting, research, and thought, but I don't think I am seeing it anymore. I see nothing that suggests that you are able to process agenda outside your subjective bias, so I was probably mistaken. I'll put you back in the garden variety lefty category.

People have already posted that garbage a dozen times.

Nut up and get your shot, you pussy.

Look who dropped in to do a little evading.

Go on, post your next evasion...

Look who dropped in to do a little evading.

Go on, post your next evasion...
Nobody's evading.

Man up, get your shot.

If you research with a goal of showing that thousands of doctors are not advocating for no masks or vaccines, you won't find any who advocate for no masks or vaccines.

If you research with a goal of finding doctors who DO advocate for no masks or vaccines, that is what you will find.

If you do both of those searches, you will be better informed than anybody who limits themselves to either of those subjective searches.

Slade, I may have made a mistake with you. I got the impression awhile back on some other thread that you had some interest in objective vetting, research, and thought, but I don't think I am seeing it anymore. I see nothing that suggests that you are able to process agenda outside your subjective bias, so I was probably mistaken. I'll put you back in the garden variety lefty category.
That’s fine you can put me back in whatever category you want. I’ve actually spoken to doctors not gotten all my information from Internet. It sound like you trust the media more than the real deal. Too bad

Forum List

Back