18 Reasons Why I Won't Be Getting A Vaccine

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Came across this great article about all the reasons to not get a vaccine. Which numbers in the article apply to YOU?

This is no vaxx. IT's more like a gene altering substance. Fauci knew in early 2020 that the CV vax would/could enhance the spread of disease. He never told The President this bit of info....and by President i mean President Trump. Fauci is no scientist....he is a deep state bureaucrat with an agenda.

We'll see how that works come fall/winter 2021.

Came across this great article about all the reasons to not get a vaccine. Which numbers in the article apply to YOU?

One reason why I don't care.

This is no vaxx. IT's more like a gene altering substance. Fauci knew in early 2020 that the CV vax would/could enhance the spread of disease. He never told The President this bit of info....and by President i mean President Trump. Fauci is no scientist....he is a deep state bureaucrat with an agenda.

How were your genes altered?

Trump knew also but you want to blame Trump's employee.

I just got the Moderna 2nd shot, and it knocked me for a loop.
About 11 hours later I was shivering uncontrollably and my hands and feet were ice cold.
about 4 and 8 hours later I was throwing up.
Better now, but a little feverish yet.

There are only two reasons to not get vaccinated.
1. Ignorance.
2. Not giving a damn about anyone else.

anti vaxxed garbage isn’t “great”

I only need one: already had the FauxiFlu and my natural immune system tells me to identify as vaxxed,
Faux flu? I’ll be sure to relay that heavenward to the people I knew who died.

but say whatever absurd thing you want.

take the second shot. Idiots like you create variants
Piss off, see you next Tuesday.

Whats with all the anti mask anti vax anti Covid threads you are starting. Is it just politics or are you trying to rile people up?

Number one reason is Fauci is making money off of the vaccine.

Whats with all the anti mask anti vax anti Covid threads you are starting. Is it just politics or are you trying to rile people up?
Don't like it, go get another shot wearing your eight face diapers, lemming.

Don't like it, go get another shot wearing your eight face diapers, lemming.
Why would I do that?

Number one reason is Fauci is making money off of the vaccine.
This anti Fauci campaign is so funny and transparent. An obvious distraction for how bad Trump and many of his supporters responded to the pandemic. Y'all need a fall guy, a bad man... China and Fauci are it... Forget the man on top who fumbled the ball... Don't think you're fooling anybody.

1. does not mean you should not, only that you cannot sue to get rich if something happens different from the vast, the vast majority of inoculations.
2. All major corporations have been sued successfully or settlements achieved by plaintiffs outside the courtroom. Means nothing unless looking for an excuse. Extensive trial were done, though at accelerated rate rather than wait for herd immunity as it was thought the vaccines would save lives lost on the usual 6 years or more to bring new medicines to market.
3. History from the 1960s is not applicable.
4. They had enough data, showing in the vast majority the new vaccine would be fine.
5. I have not read the raw data on 99% plus of the vaccines and drugs I have been given (to no ill effects), especially in my military years.
6. We already knew the short term deaths from COVID-19 itself and conditions people were caused to be susceptible to because they had contracted COVID-19.
7. Have read enough, seen enough, watched a 31-year-old COVID-19 patient die while I worked on him, trying to save his life. There is and has been lost of information put out. Plenty enough to make an informed decision on the dangers. Obviously became part of clinical trial. CDC checked in on me daily, now weekly on my phone.
8. OK. I gambled on VAERS data being valid. So far, so good.
9. Preventing or lessening is good enough to justify.
10. Infection rates have dropped dramatically and fewer people having to go on ventilators looks like a result of the vaccine to me.
11. Would rather die of something else than what has killed people I am familiar with. Vaccine increases likelihood, I will achieve this, even at my age.
12. I believe the number are close enough to correct, especially after having witness two on my block and known others that appeared healthy before they contracted COVID-19 but died due to it or complications from it.
13. Does not bother me. The thought that patents would be owned by Joe Shit, the rag man, not associated with vaccines, healthcare or infectious diseases never entered my mind.
14. Does not mean the vaccines to prevent or lower severity don't work. Would you cut off your nose to spite your face because you did not like the person that could possibly help you?
15. I will probably take another shot later for most common variants, much as I do for annual flue shot.
16. I didn't need a debate. Did you enjoy the Biden/Trump debates? Did they help you get your way? Perhaps you are an expert in virology, immunology, or infectious disease? Mine were in Business Administration and Management. If I need medical expertise, I do not depend on my lawyer or accountants that I know.
17. Sounds like the author found the debate, without the censorship he wanted. I hope you enjoy the show.
18. I have had COVID-19, also, tested positive for the antibodies, got the T-shirt. My primary care said I could get it again as we do not know how long the antibodies last.

It is always easy to find some reason not to do something that may benefit you, no matter what you are talking about. I have seen people put off things beneficial all my and all their life. My practice is to take precautions when I can and act in reliance on the best information available at the time. That is what I did this time, also. So far, so good.

1. does not mean you should not, only that you cannot sue to get rich if something happens different from the vast, the vast majority of inoculations.
2. All major corporations have been sued successfully or settlements achieved by plaintiffs outside the courtroom. Means nothing unless looking for an excuse. Extensive trial were done, though at accelerated rate rather than wait for herd immunity as it was thought the vaccines would save lives lost on the usual 6 years or more to bring new medicines to market.
3. History from the 1960s is not applicable.
4. They had enough data, showing in the vast majority the new vaccine would be fine.
5. I have not read the raw data on 99% plus of the vaccines and drugs I have been given (to no ill effects), especially in my military years.
6. We already knew the short term deaths from COVID-19 itself and conditions people were caused to be susceptible to because they had contracted COVID-19.
7. Have read enough, seen enough, watched a 31-year-old COVID-19 patient die while I worked on him, trying to save his life. There is and has been lost of information put out. Plenty enough to make an informed decision on the dangers. Obviously became part of clinical trial. CDC checked in on me daily, now weekly on my phone.
8. OK. I gambled on VAERS data being valid. So far, so good.
9. Preventing or lessening is good enough to justify.
10. Infection rates have dropped dramatically and fewer people having to go on ventilators looks like a result of the vaccine to me.
11. Would rather die of something else than what has killed people I am familiar with. Vaccine increases likelihood, I will achieve this, even at my age.
12. I believe the number are close enough to correct, especially after having witness two on my block and known others that appeared healthy before they contracted COVID-19 but died due to it or complications from it.
13. Does not bother me. The thought that patents would be owned by Joe Shit, the rag man, not associated with vaccines, healthcare or infectious diseases never entered my mind.
14. Does not mean the vaccines to prevent or lower severity don't work. Would you cut off your nose to spite your face because you did not like the person that could possibly help you?
15. I will probably take another shot later for most common variants, much as I do for annual flue shot.
16. I didn't need a debate. Did you enjoy the Biden/Trump debates? Did they help you get your way? Perhaps you are an expert in virology, immunology, or infectious disease? Mine were in Business Administration and Management. If I need medical expertise, I do not depend on my lawyer or accountants that I know.
17. Sounds like the author found the debate, without the censorship he wanted. I hope you enjoy the show.
18. I have had COVID-19, also, tested positive for the antibodies, got the T-shirt. My primary care said I could get it again as we do not know how long the antibodies last.

It is always easy to find some reason not to do something that may benefit you, no matter what you are talking about. I have seen people put off things beneficial all my and all their life. My practice is to take precautions when I can and act in reliance on the best information available at the time. That is what I did this time, also. So far, so good.

The 2nd Moderna shot was pretty bad.
About 11 hours later, first it was uncontrollable shaking and shivering, then throwing up 4 and 8 hours after that.
Then reduced to just fever, headache, mild delirium.

Forum List

Back