🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

18 Reasons Why I Won't Be Getting A Vaccine

Came across this great article about all the reasons to not get a vaccine. Which numbers in the article apply to YOU?

I recommend you get vaccinated

Came across this great article about all the reasons to not get a vaccine. Which numbers in the article apply to YOU?

I recommend that people read the article that the thread is about before taking the Vax.

Personally, I would just need to have access to all the suppressed negative information to evaluate before I would volunteer to be a guinea pig for the shot.

I recommend that people read the article that the thread is about before taking the Vax.

Personally, I would just need to have access to all the suppressed negative information to evaluate before I would volunteer to be a guinea pig for the shot.
Or maybe you can get off the internet and go talk to some actual doctors face to face

The MRNA won’t enter the cell membrane
You will be a guinea pig ( if you get lt ) for the human made Chinese flu
The question is your current age and health

Indeed. The messenger RNA (mRNA) used in many COVID-19 vaccines are not natural. They’re synthetic. Since naturally produced mRNA rapidly degrades, it must be complexed with lipids or polymers to prevent this from happening. COVID-19 vaccines use PEGylated lipid nanoparticles. Your body sees these synthetic particles as foreign and much of the perpetual antibody response will be autoantibodies attacking your own tissues.

Indeed. The messenger RNA (mRNA) used in many COVID-19 vaccines are not natural. They’re synthetic. Since naturally produced mRNA rapidly degrades, it must be complexed with lipids or polymers to prevent this from happening. COVID-19 vaccines use PEGylated lipid nanoparticles. Your body sees these synthetic particles as foreign and much of the perpetual antibody response will be autoantibodies attacking your own tissues.
It just codes for those spikes

It just codes for those spikes
The idea behind mRNA vaccines is that by tricking your body into creating the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, your immune system will produce antibodies in response. Unfortunately, antibody production is activated on a continual basis with no ability to shut down. The perpetual antibody response will be autoantibodies attacking your own tissues.

Forum List

Back