18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

"18-year-old Rhinelander, Wisconsin high school student Austin Sauer was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child inside the school's gender-neutral bathroom, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

After the incident, the school closed the gender-neutral bathroom.

Reports currently do not indicate the sex of the minor victim, but both available reports stressed that the crime occurred in a gender-neutral bathroom, indicating that the child is a girl."

18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

^^^^^ The stench of "Progressivism".
Fuckin' sexually repressed republicans can't restrain themselves.
All of the Prog women that has brought all of this to us. The poor guy who beats and or kills someone for molesting his kid is going to get life or the chair because of these stupid azz broads. And we have to go through this whole situation so the nation can hit bottom and end their control on the nation.

Again....................instead of blaming the bathroom, why don't you guys blame the dude that did the assault? Granted, the unisex bathroom may have had a small part in it, but that was just because it presented an opportunity. I'm guessing that this dude is messed up enough that if he had a chance via another avenue other than gender neutral bathrooms, he would have still done it.

Bathrooms aren't the problem. Perverts are.

Again....................instead of blaming the bathroom, why don't you guys blame the dude that did the assault? Granted, the unisex bathroom may have had a small part in it, but that was just because it presented an opportunity. I'm guessing that this dude is messed up enough that if he had a chance via another avenue other than gender neutral bathrooms, he would have still done it.

Bathrooms aren't the problem. Perverts are.

But not in a gender neutral restroom.

There is absolutely no reason to allow this anywhere let alone in a school. None

So, let's review this idiotic thread premise:

Pedophile rapists are willing to commit pedophile rape, but they are deterred by the infraction ticket or, in this case, the hour of after school detention/suspension they might get, should they enter the wrong bathroom.

It makes perfect sense, after a botched lobotomy.

Pedophile rapists are willing to commit pedophile rape, but they are deterred by the infraction ticket or, in this case, the hour of after school detention/suspension they might get, should they enter the wrong bathroom.

That was dumb. You create gender neutral restrooms and then make excuses when a child is molested.

It's on you and anyone else that supports this nonsense

Gender neutral bathrooms are a terrible idea unless the are single occupancy

"18-year-old Rhinelander, Wisconsin high school student Austin Sauer was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child inside the school's gender-neutral bathroom, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

Reports currently do not indicate the sex of the minor victim, but both available reports stressed that the crime occurred in a gender-neutral bathroom, indicating that the child is a girl."

Too bad it wasn't your child. You guys don't care about anyone else's. This stuff is so completely stupid that only a Prog would accept it.
It's not real, man. It's made up.garbage.

Too bad it wasn't your child. You guys don't care about anyone else's. This stuff is so completely stupid that only a Prog would accept it.

Prove it.

You create gender neutral restrooms and then make excuses when a child is molested.
What excuse did I make? State it. Don't post to me again, until you do. Thanks.

It's simple, simpleton.

And use ignore. You're no mod
Yes, so simple a simpleton like you is having a hard time stating it.

You're in favor of gender neutral restrooms?

If you are stay away from children

You create gender neutral restrooms and then make excuses when a child is molested.

It's simple, simpleton.

I'm sorry, did your face say something that wasn't stating the excuse you accused me of making? Huh, weird.

Gee, ANOTHER fantastic result of the Left's hideous ideas.

Prove it.
It's your thread, you prove it.

It's simple, simpleton.

I'm sorry, did your face say something that wasn't stating the excuse you accused me of making? Huh, weird.

Are you in favor of gender neutral restrooms?

Yes or no

Forum List

Back