19 year old girl tries to take on cop........................................boom boom...........................

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I'm not kidding..........................................I'm ready to fight, I been lookin' for my baby all night....................................when I get her in my sights.......................boom boom, out go the lights!!!!!!!!!!!..........................

COP PUNCHES WOMAN IN THE FACE During Shocking Arrest​

NYPD is getting dragged on social media due to a viral video of a cop slugging a woman square in the face, leaving her down for the count.

The brutal incident reportedly went down Aug. 12 in Harlem, but the video's just now circulating online -- and it shows a group of officers in the middle of a crowd. NYPD says they were attempting to arrest a man in connection with an attempted murder.

Last edited:
I'm not kidding..........................................I'm ready to fight, I been lookin' for my baby all night....................................when I get her in my sights.......................boom boom, out go the lights!!!!!!!!!!!..........................

COP PUNCHES WOMAN IN THE FACEDuring Shocking Arrest​

The skank pushed the officer twice. She had it coming. Rev. Al is threatening to sue.

I'm not kiddin', I'm ready to goooooooooo! I been lookin' for my baby don't you know...........if I get her in my sightssssssssss........................boom boom, (what is it?) OUT GO THE LIGHTSSSSSSSSS!

Too bad he didn't punch her.

Deleted off topic racial slur. Do not post that here again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Note to 120 lb, 19 year old girls: Don't interfere and push a 350lb Cop. You will probably be knocked the Fk out, arrested, charged and still be in jail as you granny is still on camera whining about it.

Can't wait to see her next selfie..............

1662077616047.png

Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Note to 120 lb, 19 year old girls: Don't interfere and push a 350lb Cop. You will probably be knocked the Fk out, arrested, charged and still be in jail as you granny is still on camera whining about it.
Why was she even interfering? I think the punch in normal times is over the top and not needed.

We are not in normal times.

Forum List

Back