19 Year Old Liberal Tries To Grab Cops Gun And Assassinate Trump At Houston Rally

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Here we go. The liberals who say violence is Trump's fault. Yet they pull acts like this.
It's really disturbing, I hate to say that I'm not surprised. If you notice in the first link below, his girlfriend has a satanic tattoo of longhorn baphomet between her breasts.

Michael Sandford 19 Tries To Grab Cop's Gun & Assassinate Glorious Leader In Houston

Man tries to pull gun from officer at Trump rally - CNNPolitics.com

sandford-trump-rally-575x341.jpg

Here we go. The liberals who say violence is Trump's fault. Yet they pull acts like this.
It's really disturbing, I hate to say that I'm not surprised. If you notice in the first link below, his girlfriend has a satanic tattoo of longhorn baphomet between her breasts.

Michael Sandford 19 Tries To Grab Cop's Gun & Assassinate Glorious Leader In Houston

Did he drop his liberal club card when grappling?

Did he drop his liberal club card when grappling?
. Oh so you reject the leberal label here because why ? Who else could it be ? A closet Republican ? Hmm.

Once again....as I've said over and over....

The ACTUAL violence comes almost all from 1 of 3 groups:
- Urban ghettos and gangs
- Islamic radicals
- Left wing protesters

99% of all violence.

These Damn Liberals in Texas!

Also the Glorious leader part come off Fourth Reich to me...

Forum List

Back