6 Year Old tries to grab cops gun....wow...

He's only six people. Anyone else do stupid shit when they were six?

Actually I didn't post this because the kid did something stupid, I posted it because he's only 6 yrs old and why is this kid so angry?? Where did he learn that?!?!

What it anger? I must of missed or that part of the article.

You don't think it's anger when a 6 yr old child lashes out at an adult like he did? Who has taught him it's ok to act out like that and WHY would he? At that age they shouldn't even know what a gun is for!

Actually I didn't post this because the kid did something stupid, I posted it because he's only 6 yrs old and why is this kid so angry?? Where did he learn that?!?!

What it anger? I must of missed or that part of the article.

You don't think it's anger when a 6 yr old child lashes out at an adult like he did? Who has taught him it's ok to act out like that and WHY would he? At that age they shouldn't even know what a gun is for!

A 6 year old knows what a gun is. Lol
Most six year old boys are very interested in guns. My son shot his first gun a few months ago at 5.
No one probably ever taught him gun safety etc.. If he is being raised by a single mom, maybe she doesn't have time, who knows. The kid obviously needs counseling or something.... But I do love the assumptions a few right wingers have made about him and his home life in this thread. Such compassion.

Ok...saying a little kid shouldn't know what a gun is for was the wrong wording...
A kid that little shouldn't think it's ok to grab a real gun from a police officer. What was he going to do, try to shoot him? He knew enough to know a gun can hurt or kill someone. And why would a kid this age be involved in stealing bikes? Seems many parents aren't teaching their kids right from wrong. My 6 yr old granddaughter would have never even thought of doing something like this. Her 8 yr old brother never would have done something like this. I don't know of any kids, that I know, that would.
I'm not getting down on the kid....it's the parent(s) that are letting this happen. As a parent you MAKE TIME to teach your kids these things...there's no excuse!

Forum List

Back