6 Year Old tries to grab cops gun....wow...

YOu are a confusing poster. YOu really are. Sometimes you make no sense..NONE, then sometimes you post like a left winger.

:eusa_whistle:

No sense eh? Any examples?

I don't find it left wing to show mercy to children. I don't approve of cops throwing a child in a mental institution either for just being inquisitive or stupid. I suppose the parents could give the child a spanking but then they would probably be brought up on charges too.

Yes, but most of the right-wingers on here would not agree with you. In fact, I suspect that's why CarolJo chose THIS story, because it was a black boy. It's just those black people, you know, they're just plain bad.

So your response seems to show that you look at the child as simply a child...not specifically a black child. Which sets you apart from the rest.

Actually, you're wrong about the "reason" I posted this. I didn't even think of it as being about a black child....it was a story about a child that is only 6 yrs old and he knows how to grab a gun if he's mad? The cop had to STRUGGLE with this little boy because he was so mad? Why is a 6 yr old like this? Look at the parents!

In fact right now I tried to find other links to attacks by children, and every one that I found involved a black child doing the attacking. So I guess there's not a big choice out there - i'm sure there have been white kids that have done these things, just couldn't seem to find them. Maybe this is why I posted the one I did?

Bet this won't be the one and only time he sees the inside of a cop car....how sad!!!

Bad Parenting: 6 Year Old Tries to Steal Cop's Gun, And Then...

A 6-year-old boy went for an officer's gun and bit the officer after police responded to a call about stolen bicycles, police said. The boy was later sent for a psychiatric evaluation. His mother questioned the police use of force on her son, who was briefly handcuffed and whose face was bruised when police say the officer tried to control the boy by putting him in a police cruiser.
Bad Parenting: 6 Year Old Tries to Steal Cop's Gun, And Then...

an eye witness says the police was not rough on the child.

I guess he didn't graduate from the College of the Ten Bells.

Why were all 3 of her sons stealing bikes? This wasn't just a 6 year old gone rogue. They train em young. A violent 6 year old thug in a family of bike thieves. Probably no daddy & government supported baby momma. She will probably try to sue police. The case has been referred to the Office of Children, Youth and Families for review since the boy's 4 and 8-year old brothers also allegedly participated in the bike stealing.

"The mother looks totally unconcerned about what happened"...Abel went to speak to the 6-year-old, who "immediately grasped the officer's firearm with both of his hands in an attempt to pull the firearm from the holster. The officer attempted to control the boy by lifting him up and away from the officer's body, but the boy wouldn't release the gun, so the officer put the boy in the back of a police cruiser." He was briefly handcuffed and his face was bruised when police say the officer tried to control the boy by putting him in a police cruiser. While speaking to the man who had reported the bikes stolen, the officer and the man both heard a loud noise and saw the child kicking the windows from inside the cruiser. When the officer opened the door in an attempt to calm the boy and let him know his mother would soon be there, the boy said, "OK," but then lunged at the officer and bit his hand, breaking the skin.

parentingsixyo.jpg

Just in case! LOL!

This is a sentence from the link. Someone missed third grade.

"An eye witness says the police was not rough on the child."

I read that sentence, what about it? I guess most here have no idea why this story is important....the ONLY fact that I was trying to point out about this, and I've already said it before....is this kid is ONLY 6 YRS OLD. How does a kid that young have so much anger in him? Where did he learn that so young? Why at his age is he attacking a cop?

Sure, 6 yr olds do stupid things sometimes....but THIS? His parents must be so proud of how they raised him. I feel sorry for the child....he doesn't have a chance.

Just in case! LOL!

Oh...and by the way, that sentence you posted about the eye witness? Look at the OP again, it's right underneath the link that I added. Did you miss something?

Just in case! LOL!

I read that sentence, what about it? I guess most here have no idea why this story is important....the ONLY fact that I was trying to point out about this, and I've already said it before....is this kid is ONLY 6 YRS OLD. How does a kid that young have so much anger in him? Where did he learn that so young? Why at his age is he attacking a cop?

Sure, 6 yr olds do stupid things sometimes....but THIS? His parents must be so proud of how they raised him. I feel sorry for the child....he doesn't have a chance.

You read that sentence and don't know what is wrong with it? Your parents must be so proud of how they educated you. I feel sorry for you. You are barely literate.

Just in case! LOL!

You read that sentence and don't know what is wrong with it? Your parents must be so proud of how they educated you. I feel sorry for you. You are barely literate.

So fricking what....the cop was not rough on the child! That's not what the story is about....you're seeing something that I can't see I guess. The story is about a little boy so full of anger! That doesn't seem to bother you? The boy will most likely see the inside of a cop car several times in his life....don't you wonder how someone that young is already wanting to fight, and steal bikes?

So fricking what....the cop was not rough on the child! That's not what the story is about....you're seeing something that I can't see I guess. The story is about a little boy so full of anger! That doesn't seem to bother you? The boy will most likely see the inside of a cop car several times in his life....don't you wonder how someone that young is already wanting to fight, and steal bikes?

No. I don't wonder how. It is hardly uncommon. It is no mystery.

Neither is the reason why you had to express your great concern. You are transparent.

No. I don't wonder how. It is hardly uncommon. It is no mystery.

Neither is the reason why you had to express your great concern. You are transparent.

You have no idea....it's all in your head because you couldn't believe someone might just CARE about what's going on with children today. There no way an older white woman would care about a little black child, right? No...you are the transparent one.

Looks like CarolJo cleaned it up slightly but still you can just feel the racism oozing from wingnuts. Just like pus from an infected wound.

Oh! Are you saying that because i edited my post 3 minutes after posting it.....so I could fix the spelling in a word? Lol!

For CarolJo and anyone else who doesn't get it, that sentence is grammatically incorrect.

The word "police" is considered plural, "was" is singular. So the sentence should read either:

"An eye witness says the police WERE not rough on the child." ("were" being the plural form of the verb)

OR...

"An eye witness says the police officer was not rough on the child." (because "police officer" is singular you would then use the singular "was")

Any questions, let me know.

He's only six people. Anyone else do stupid shit when they were six?

Actually I didn't post this because the kid did something stupid, I posted it because he's only 6 yrs old and why is this kid so angry?? Where did he learn that?!?!

Umm, he learned it from the other black people? That's your whole point, isn't it? They're all like that, aren't they, CarolJo?

He's only six people. Anyone else do stupid shit when they were six?

Actually I didn't post this because the kid did something stupid, I posted it because he's only 6 yrs old and why is this kid so angry?? Where did he learn that?!?!

Umm, he learned it from the other black people? That's your whole point, isn't it? They're all like that, aren't they, CarolJo?

WTF....No! That's not what I was saying! I'm trying to point out how kids are raised today with no respect and so much hate! This is a 6 yr old, he shouldn't be having these problems, what has his mother or other adults taught him? Why is a kid this young so angry?

Forum List

Back