6 Year Old tries to grab cops gun....wow...

YOu are a confusing poster. YOu really are. Sometimes you make no sense..NONE, then sometimes you post like a left winger.

:eusa_whistle:

No sense eh? Any examples?

I don't find it left wing to show mercy to children. I don't approve of cops throwing a child in a mental institution either for just being inquisitive or stupid. I suppose the parents could give the child a spanking but then they would probably be brought up on charges too.

Yes, but most of the right-wingers on here would not agree with you. In fact, I suspect that's why CarolJo chose THIS story, because it was a black boy. It's just those black people, you know, they're just plain bad.

So your response seems to show that you look at the child as simply a child...not specifically a black child. Which sets you apart from the rest.

Some simple questions..... I haven't read the story.

Did the boy try to take the Officers firearm?

If he had succeeded what do you suppose would have happened?

Did the boy bite the Officer for preventing him from taking his weapon?

An eye witness, according to what is posted in this thread, said the Officer did not roughly handle the boy? What exactly should the officer have done after the child force ably tried to take his firearm and then bit him when he stopped him?

If as claimed, the child was being questioned for stealing bicycles, what exactly should the Officer have done to finish the questioning after the boy tried to take his firearm and bit him?

Ohh and care to quote for us where the op said anything about the color of the boy, or for that matter anyone in the story?

I realized after reading your made up story about Zimmerman, you like to just make up any old shit and claim it is what happened.

The kid is probably the nieghborhood dope peddler, and a pimp for a stable of 5 year old black whores. Somebody call Zimmerman to straighen this situation out!

Yes, but most of the right-wingers on here would not agree with you. In fact, I suspect that's why CarolJo chose THIS story, because it was a black boy. It's just those black people, you know, they're just plain bad.

So your response seems to show that you look at the child as simply a child...not specifically a black child. Which sets you apart from the rest.

I think you have a horrible case of PTSD.

Seriously.

Or you are just plain simple liar ( that's about your story )

I'm trying to figure out what the fuck you are talking about. PTSD??? From what???

Liar? What story? You don't make any sense.

from having been living in a racist environment.

your constant ranting on "rrrrracist" is a psych symptom.
If you really are a 60 y.o. white woman

When my kids were that age they weren't well-versed enough with firearms to even understand the concept of un-holstering another person's weapon.

What was this child's intent?

Make no mistake... this is one street-smart little fucker.

No sense eh? Any examples?

I don't find it left wing to show mercy to children. I don't approve of cops throwing a child in a mental institution either for just being inquisitive or stupid. I suppose the parents could give the child a spanking but then they would probably be brought up on charges too.

Did the boy try to take the Officers firearm?

If he had succeeded what do you suppose would have happened?

Did the boy bite the Officer for preventing him from taking his weapon?

An eye witness, according to what is posted in this thread, said the Officer did not roughly handle the boy? What exactly should the officer have done after the child force ably tried to take his firearm and then bit him when he stopped him?

If as claimed, the child was being questioned for stealing bicycles, what exactly should the Officer have done to finish the questioning after the boy tried to take his firearm and bit him?

Ohh and care to quote for us where the op said anything about the color of the boy, or for that matter anyone in the story?

I realized after reading your made up story about Zimmerman, you like to just make up any old shit and claim it is what happened.

I don't have a particular problem with how the cops handled this situation. I don't know where you're getting that idea.

Nor did I say the op said anything about the color of the boy. But there was a picture of the boy and his mother along with the story. And it was pretty obvious they were black. And like I said, I SUSPECT that's why CarolJo chose this story. In other words, I don't know for sure, buy my instinct tells me so.

I think you have a horrible case of PTSD.

Seriously.

Or you are just plain simple liar ( that's about your story )

I'm trying to figure out what the fuck you are talking about. PTSD??? From what???

Oh, for God's sake. Yeah, I'm living in a racist environment all right, right here on this forum. That's why I keep talking about racists, I'm surrounded by them here!

Okay, I'm not 60, I'm actually 39. Wow, I wish.

Last edited:
When my kids were that age they weren't well-versed enough with firearms to even understand the concept of un-holstering another person's weapon.

What was this child's intent?

Make no mistake... this is one street-smart little fucker.

Why do you guys always have to make yourselves out to be "firearms" instructors?

The concept of un-holstering another persons weapon? What a tool. My kids had laser tag at 6. They knew how to grab the other kid's laser gun.

Now how did I know without reading the OP that this kid would turn out to be Black?

Wingnuts only overlook gun incidents and would think it was cute otherwise.

Looks like CarolJo cleaned it up slightly but still you can just feel the racism oozing from wingnuts. Just like pus from an infected wound.

Bet this won't be the one and only time he sees the inside of a cop car....how sad!!!

Bad Parenting: 6 Year Old Tries to Steal Cop's Gun, And Then...

A 6-year-old boy went for an officer's gun and bit the officer after police responded to a call about stolen bicycles, police said. The boy was later sent for a psychiatric evaluation. His mother questioned the police use of force on her son, who was briefly handcuffed and whose face was bruised when police say the officer tried to control the boy by putting him in a police cruiser.
Bad Parenting: 6 Year Old Tries to Steal Cop's Gun, And Then...

an eye witness says the police was not rough on the child.

I'll be surprised if this kid survives to see puberty, considering the choices he's making.

It is very telling who the racial bias people are. So far LoneLaugher & Sarah G are the only 2 to bring up the race of the family. They called the kids "Black" & "Nigglet". May the DOJ repeatedly charge you with hate crimes.

Oh, for God's sake. Yeah, I'm living in a racist environment all right, right here on this forum. That's why I keep talking about racists, I'm surrounded by them here!

Okay, I'm not 60, I'm actually 39. Wow, I wish.

I figured you were 6. :)

Forum List

Back