1960s & 1970s revolutions in music

The only pre-90s music I like is blues, jazz and classical. Everything else sucks. Maybe the early work from NiN or Nirvana..
Of course, I am a metal head :rock:

You don't like classic rock? I love it! :) I think I like most kinds of music except country, but there are even a FEW (very few though) country songs that I like.
Oh god no lol. Classic rock was terrible. I grew up listening to it.. The only band I carried from my parents music was Metallica. And they fuckin suck now.. have sucked for the last decade.. but their old stuff is :thup:
clue: they fuckin sucked then too

The only pre-90s music I like is blues, jazz and classical. Everything else sucks. Maybe the early work from NiN or Nirvana..
Of course, I am a metal head :rock:

You don't like classic rock? I love it! :) I think I like most kinds of music except country, but there are even a FEW (very few though) country songs that I like.
Oh god no lol. Classic rock was terrible. I grew up listening to it.. The only band I carried from my parents music was Metallica. And they fuckin suck now.. have sucked for the last decade.. but their old stuff is :thup:
clue: they fuckin sucked then too

I agree :)

Forum List

Back