1995 Video Surfaces Of Obama Praising Commie Frank Marshal Davis For Schooling Him On White Racism

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is chilling coming from what would eventually be our constitutionally ineligible president. The hatred he exhibits for Whites is apparent. This video should have been released during the 08 campaign but since he was never fully vetted and given a pass, it wasn't.

Watch the 2nd video down in full where he talks about getting revenge on his alleged white friends by taking them to a black party in Hawaii where they would be in the minority and be put in their place.
Unearthed Video Obama Admits Mentor Was Communist Agitator Frank Marshall Davis - Birther Report

Last edited:
6 years....still crying. Teapers are pathetic
what's really pathetic, is that people like you are still making excuses for him. we all know what your reaction would be if it was a conservative who had done this. pretty pathetic.

what's really pathetic, is that people like you are still making excuses for him. we all know what your reaction would be if it was a conservative who had done this. pretty pathetic.
:lol: No, I just don't care. 6 years of new videos, iron clad evidence and other nonsense. He is still in office and that won't change until 2017. There will be no impeachment, there will be no civil war. Just moaning and bitchng by teapers because we have a President of a darker hue.

If you teapers put the same effort into solutions and alternatives, America would be in a better place. Instead, you teaper faggots have destroyed true conservatism and replaced it with hate politics and nonsense that has destroyed the GOP.

:lol: No, I just don't care. 6 years of new videos, iron clad evidence and other nonsense. He is still in office and that won't change until 2017. There will be no impeachment, there will be no civil war. Just moaning and bitchng by teapers because we have a President of a darker hue.

If you teapers put the same effort into solutions and alternatives, America would be in a better place. Instead, you teaper faggots have destroyed true conservatism and replaced it with hate politics and nonsense that has destroyed the GOP.
well, let's see here. you called me racist and a f*****. why should I even take you seriously?

well, let's see here. you called me racist and a f*****. why should I even take you seriously?
You are a teaper...it is impossible for me to take you seriously.

well, that just proves what an idiot you are. I don't belong to the Tea Party. next

well, that just proves what an idiot you are. I don't belong to the Tea Party. next
Walk like a duck, quack like a duck...you are a duck...teaper

This is chilling coming from what would eventually be our constitutionally ineligible president. The hatred he exhibits for Whites is apparent. This video should have been released during the 08 campaign but since he was never fully vetted and given a pass, it wasn't.

Watch the 2nd video down in full where he talks about getting revenge on his alleged white friends by taking them to a black party in Hawaii where they would be in the minority and be put in their place.
Unearthed Video Obama Admits Mentor Was Communist Agitator Frank Marshall Davis - Birther Report

It takes "schooling" to understand white racism. Guess I'm just a hick that was "born that way" and later learned it was wrong. (most won't challenge the path of their hick/racist parents)

But that is what separates Leaders from Followers.

do you think everyone who disagrees with you is it the Teaparty?

Teaper or a liberal. The two are very distinguishable yet unique types of idiots.

Teaper or a liberal. The two are very distinguishable yet unique types of idiots.
I'm a independent conservative. I don't belong to any political party. I look at the facts, then make up my own mind. You, on the other hand, believe that all conservatives are out to destroy the country. What kind of twisted logic did you use to come to such a conclusion?

"The Right" has a good CORE perspective on politics. It's sad what they have turned into.

I'm a independent conservative. I don't belong to any political party. I look at the facts, then make up my own mind. You, on the other hand, believe that all conservatives are out to destroy the country. What kind of twisted logic did you use to come to such a conclusion?
I am a TRUE conservative that loves my country despite Obama. I don't believe in hate politics, nonsense propaganda, hyperbole and hysteria for political gain. Teapers embody the worst of the worst when it comes to all of that. Their vitriol and hate have destroyed true conservatism and the GOP.

I am a TRUE conservative that loves my country despite Obama. I don't believe in hate politics, nonsense propaganda, hyperbole and hysteria for political gain. Teapers embody the worst of the worst when it comes to all of that. Their vitriol and hate have destroyed true conservatism and the GOP.
Do you know where the word politics comes from?
From Greek: polys, meaning many, and tics; blood sucking parasites. It explains a lot.

From Greek: polys, meaning many, and tics; blood sucking parasites. It explains a lot.

^Just look at the rude response without substance. All the modern day "Conservatives" do is insult, get mad and TROLL. They know they don't post information important to topics but they think being the most mad or having the most clever "dick" statement makes them correct no matter what. Sad day for America.

Huh?? What's a TRUE Conservative?? I consider the tea party to be a maturing group withing the GOP....but with some teething problems. I see very little hate among them but a lot of passion. That is a good thing. A few more years maturing and it will be a rock solid political movement that will produce excellent leadership. There is significant evidence of that now emerging.

Greg

Huh?? What's a TRUE Conservative?? I consider the tea party to be a maturing group withing the GOP....but with some teething problems. I see very little hate among them but a lot of passion. That is a good thing. A few more years maturing and it will be a rock solid political movement that will produce excellent leadership. There is significant evidence of that now emerging.

Greg
I don't know what her problem is with the TP. I don't see the hate either. Maybe she could give us some examples?

^Just look at the rude response without substance. All the modern day "Conservatives" do is insult, get mad and TROLL. They know they don't post information important to topics but they think being the most mad or having the most clever "dick" statement makes them correct no matter what. Sad day for America.

Nonsense. The day Dean turned his party into an "AntiBush" Party was a sad day for American Politics. It divided America...and frankly it has not healed yet. That Dean was successful is a tragedy!!

Greg

Forum List

Back